Let's Talk About 'Gentle' FemDom

Thanks, Honey. If the opposite of Gentle Femdom is brutal, cruel or nasty femdom, then I only like GFD. My experience is limited to a girlfriend, who imposed her will on me in a sweet, firm, loving and respectful way. Her rules and prohibitions were all designed to get me to do things that were good for me and to break habits that were bad for me. When I disobeyed her, she spanked me without a safe word and was not very gentle. However, I always felt I had not been punished enough. It was lovely to be under her command.

I think this description comes closest to what draws me towards being submissive. I want to please and follow. Expierience pain an pleasure without completely being demasculated or as some submissives claim they want, dehumanised...

Love,

I was recently with a sub. It was just a one off affair. We met at a bar and then proceeded to the hotel room. I had him Xed out on the bed, tied and blind folded, and as I was soothing his redness from my crop, giving him intermediate after care before we moved onto the next scene, it happened...

I was kneeling over him, my hand gliding down his arm, and when my fingers smoothed over his hand he caught them up in his own. He squeezed his fingers around mine to keep me with him. Not a word was spoken but I felt his gratitude, his will to please me and his desire... and I fell for him. In that moment I felt my whole body change towards him. I became like water - fluid - enjoying him... enjoying him enjoying me...

A sub has so much power but it is the kind that melts me and makes me feel humble, the kind that makes me feel feminine.

:rose:

This is how it's always been as a submissive for me, and I'm not interested in anything else. Everything respectful and fun on the surface and then when you start connecting that's when the dynamic starts to build up. Mood is entirely driven by connection for me and though I have a strong propensity to submit it just doesn't manifest without that interplay of intimacy. Things can sometimes get physically "rough" rather than "gentle" but it's always emotionally gentle and the connection is always gentle.

Yes, I love the dynamics. The extremes of pleasure. The piercing sound of a crop on supple skin, and then the immediate care and intimacy to sooth it. I'm not one to delay after care. Rather than it being at the end for me, I tend to integrate it to get a hot and sweet experience.

:kiss:

This is simply beautiful.

Thank you :heart:

I think all Domination needs to be emotionally gentle so it can be boisterously rowdy.

I never thought of myself as a domme (*D*omme!) partially because of the ball-crushing-under-high-heels thing - the idea of hurting has *absolutely* no appeal. But I've always, always been one to ask guys out, to not wait, and to be less concerned with being "seductive" than I think I "should" have. So I think I'm a domme/Domme, and still figuring myself out. At 48. I thought I was supposed to have things figured out by now?!?!? :) Assertive, check; demanding? I don't know. I'll see. But emotionally gentle, and boisterously rowdy? HELL YES. SIGN ME UP.

I'm looking forward to popular culture being far less negative about female dominance. :( It seems like whenever that came up as a preference, it was an easy laugh. I am not a Trump fan, but if the acceptance of golden showers - and, by extension, all bedroom power plays/playing around - if that was increased... Well, it might make my handmaiden uniform less constricting. :D

I never thought of myself as a domme (*D*omme!) partially because of the ball-crushing-under-high-heels thing - the idea of hurting has *absolutely* no appeal. But I've always, always been one to ask guys out, to not wait, and to be less concerned with being "seductive" than I think I "should" have. So I think I'm a domme/Domme, and still figuring myself out. At 48. I thought I was supposed to have things figured out by now?!?!? :) Assertive, check; demanding? I don't know. I'll see. But emotionally gentle, and boisterously rowdy? HELL YES. SIGN ME UP.

I'm looking forward to popular culture being far less negative about female dominance. :( It seems like whenever that came up as a preference, it was an easy laugh. I am not a Trump fan, but if the acceptance of golden showers - and, by extension, all bedroom power plays/playing around - if that was increased... Well, it might make my handmaiden uniform less constricting. :D

I'm happy my wandering thoughts have inspired a new and enticing thought to blossom...and it is such a pretty blossom ~ :rose: In my world, it is her tender emotions that encourage and enable my surrender.

In case anyone is interested, there is a nice thread over in the playground called, Divine Female Strength.

Started by Wild Violet, she says:

Images, words & links featuring empowered & empowering Goddesses, Queens, Warriors, Smart Ladies, Wild Women, Creatrixes, Boss Ladies, Femmes Fatales, Artists, Performers, Athletes,...

Female strength is divine

I have a few questions, but it would be great if the gentlemen chiming in here could give us just the tiniest bit of an intro by way of including their age and how they became interested in FemDom (gentle or otherwise). Thank you!

I'm 53, and i became interested in FemDom after experimenting with some fairly mild domination with my wife. I began learning more about bondage and, in an effort to coax her into having sex more frequently, I hit on the idea of letting her be in charge. Sadly, she didn't really take to it, but my interest in being under the control of a sexy woman has only grown since then.

**How do you see 'Gentle' FemDom being different from the more traditional type of feminine domination?

No humiliation. No degradation. No pain. My idea of a gentle Domme is one who knows that I adore her body and that I will do anything I can to please her. She uses that willingness to tease me, to deny me her body, but only temporarily. I know that she will eventually let me make her cum with my mouth, or that she will eventually fuck me, but she also knows that I love the time during which she holds her body just out of reach...

**Why is it appealing?

How does one answer that? why is the sky blue?

**What does a 'gentle' Domme look like to you? How does she behave?

I'm totally into heels and stockings, so a woman can always wear those and I will love it, but I think the behavior is more important than the outfit. She knows I want her badly, and I'm willing to follow her directions to have a chance of that happening, and she uses that willingness to enhance her pleasure.

**What do you look for in a GFD relationship? What do you hope to get out of it?

Thrilling sex...and lots of it!

**How do you see it fitting into your life - bedroom only, or lifestyle?

Bedroom only

Great thread, Honey!

I'm 53, and i became interested in FemDom after experimenting with some fairly mild domination with my wife. I began learning more about bondage and, in an effort to coax her into having sex more frequently, I hit on the idea of letting her be in charge. Sadly, she didn't really take to it, but my interest in being under the control of a sexy woman has only grown since then.

No humiliation. No degradation. No pain. My idea of a gentle Domme is one who knows that I adore her body and that I will do anything I can to please her. She uses that willingness to tease me, to deny me her body, but only temporarily. I know that she will eventually let me make her cum with my mouth, or that she will eventually fuck me, but she also knows that I love the time during which she holds her body just out of reach...

How does one answer that? why is the sky blue?

I'm totally into heels and stockings, so a woman can always wear those and I will love it, but I think the behavior is more important than the outfit. She knows I want her badly, and I'm willing to follow her directions to have a chance of that happening, and she uses that willingness to enhance her pleasure.

Thrilling sex...and lots of it!

Bedroom only

Great thread, Honey!

Thank you, HD. Glad to see you found our thread! :)

70 Widower ready to play

Hi honey, I'm Rob, 70 Widower and I've always fantasized about serving a Domme but that's as far as I've gotten. Being teased by her. and lightly tortured by her would be such a turn on, also being forced to pleasure pleasure her, although although it wouldn't take much Force for that. I like your thread

Something I've been wondering for a while... What's the difference between a woman who is sexually aggressive, and one who is dominant?

I think the dominant senses that the submissive wants to be dominated. It helps (me, at least) to think of this as a kind of dance. My dad was something of a cad (-at least, that's how I saw him) and I swore I would never be like that. So I always wanted to make extra sure I wasn't being too assertive, or assuming anything, etc. The only women I knew when young basically had to hit me over the head and drag me to their caves. I liked it! ;o)

To me, there's a strong sense of being KNOWN by the dominant. She understands me, and I revel in her display of confidence and sensuality.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;o) (I'm in my 50s, btw)

Months ago, someone who has remained merely a friend commented that from conversations and things he noticed in my Tumblr, he thought I was a dominant. I was almost indignant at first. I would argue that there was no way that I could be any sort of Domme type. I never identified with any of the traditional depictions of a "Domme". CBT, humiliation, beatings and the like were something that I could never bring myself to do to someone else. In fact, I had always identified as a submissive person.

Until, the right playmate came along, and it just fit. He was generally more submissive than even I was, so I learned to just let myself be in control. And that was when I realized that I didn't have to be the "traditional" type of dominant woman. I like to be in control via teasing, sweet types of torture, praise, and those sorts of things. This sort of dynamic works well with me. I have also found that with the right partner, I can switch easily between giving and taking control.

I enjoy submitting to the right person, but I am also really enjoying exploring my GFD side as well. :eek:

Sigh....and I had to go and message the friend who called it from the beginning, and tell him he was right. Ugh. :D

Months ago, someone who has remained merely a friend commented that from conversations and things he noticed in my Tumblr, he thought I was a dominant. I was almost indignant at first. I would argue that there was no way that I could be any sort of Domme type. I never identified with any of the traditional depictions of a "Domme". CBT, humiliation, beatings and the like were something that I could never bring myself to do to someone else. In fact, I had always identified as a submissive person.

Until, the right playmate came along, and it just fit. He was generally more submissive than even I was, so I learned to just let myself be in control. And that was when I realized that I didn't have to be the "traditional" type of dominant woman. I like to be in control via teasing, sweet types of torture, praise, and those sorts of things. This sort of dynamic works well with me. I have also found that with the right partner, I can switch easily between giving and taking control.

I enjoy submitting to the right person, but I am also really enjoying exploring my GFD side as well. :eek:

Sigh....and I had to go and message the friend who called it from the beginning, and tell him he was right. Ugh. :D

well said, FT...:rose:

59, male, switch.
As I get older if find I love this even more. Gentle fem dom for us has been more about serving, some humiliation, bondage for sure, and toys.
not just the bedroom but all over the house. Some outside play, just little things for us. wearing something to please her while we are on a date night or out shopping and running around.
As for serving... maybe something like this. If I am home from work before her, maybe meet her at the door, me naked with her favorite drink in her hand. I might be wearing some cock and ball toy, maybe wrist and ankle cuffs. Just take care of her all night. cook supper and serve her. knee in front of her, foot rub while she watches TV. get her drinks when she needs them. called names while I do this, little pet names at first then more later. Maybe a smack or a tug.
What do I get out of it? its a great turn on for me and she loves the pampering.

Glad to see this thread bumped. The subject has come up in conversation again lately, and it's nice to know that others are thinking and talking about it, too.

I think it can't be overstated how partner-dependent any dynamic can be. Not only whether a person desires to dominate or submit with another, but also how that looks for each couple. So many variables, so many options. :) Ain't life grand?

I'd love to hear more stories about all of the different delicious flavors of GFD that you lovely people have experienced. If it makes it easier to answer specific questions, here's a few:

Have you participated in a dynamic that was gay/lesbian, bi, or hetero?
Monogamous or poly?
Bedroom or lifestyle?
Pain?
Humiliation?
Bondage?
Discipline?
Toys such as strap-ons or cock cages?
Chastity?
Orgasm control or denial?
CFnm?

I will say that my comfort zone concerning some of the above has expanded as i have learned more about what makes some submissive men tick, but so too has my ability to say that I'd rather not do something. Dominant partners have limits, too.

Hi, Liz! 🙋

Can you elaborate on your statement for me? I'm not sure that I understand what you're saying.

Sorry - I was responding to your comment about dominant partners having their limits too. I don't get to be the dominant one in my relationship with my husband as much as I'd like so I don't have enough experience to know what my limits are yet.

Sorry - I was responding to your comment about dominant partners having their limits too. I don't get to be the dominant one in my relationship with my husband as much as I'd like so I don't have enough experience to know what my limits are yet.

Fwiw, all of my experience thus far has been online.

It's not the same as in person, but it's not nothing, either. :)

Fwiw, all of my experience thus far has been online.

It's not the same as in person, but it's not nothing, either. :)

Oh I totally agree!

I really appreciate some of the guys on here who have willingly volunteered to be my "pets" - we've had lots of fun exploring together and they've helped me explore some of the outer edges of my dom-mistress fantasies. I never thought I'd admit this out loud, but some guys with foot fetishes can be really, really kind and generous and giving! :D

Oh I totally agree!

I really appreciate some of the guys on here who have willingly volunteered to be my "pets" - we've had lots of fun exploring together and they've helped me explore some of the outer edges of my dom-mistress fantasies. I never thought I'd admit this out loud, but some guys with foot fetishes can be really, really kind and generous and giving! :D

Oooh, foot stuff! Definitely on my bucket list. ;)

I've always been sexually submissive going back to when I became my best friend Larry's Cocksucker as a "youth". We started out jerking off together as boys do, but it quickly evolved into a one sided arrangement with me always sucking his thick cock then jerking off afterward and eating my cum for him. His cock was much bigger than mine which made me feel sexually inferior and subservient to him. He liked dominating and humiliating me and I enjoyed allowing it. I liked the way that being "used" by him made me feel. Even with women, I preferred performing oral sex, but could assume the dominant role in penetrative sex if desired. A number of years ago, I decided to confide in my wife and confess to her about the relationship I had as my best friends cocksucker. I wanted her to know I could relate to how I think it must feel for a woman to be penetrated and dominated by a man. As a result of my revelation, my wife began to become more sexually assertive . We incorporated dildos into our sex life and she will occasionally "peg" me and force her dildo down my throat the way I told her my best friend Larry used to do to me and that I used to enjoy. We rarely engage in normal penis in vagina sex anymore. Our sessions most often involve me eating her to multiple orgasms as I masturbate myself followed by me jerking off and consuming my cum as she looks on. This is highly humiliating and emasculating, but it feels so extremely thrilling and exciting to me.

To me gentle Femdom is nothing but what I enjoy the most perhaps. It is when a woman uses her sensual and feminine side to dominate a man which is extremely erotic. It's something like surrendering rather than being forced to surrender, there is a difference to it. I think for that to happen the man must be completely into the woman and the woman must be a good friend and very understanding to her sub.

Back