Cei

cum eating,put this on another thread,not sure which it goes on,ha,soz

Hi I did try before but found once I had shot my load,I did not fancy it,also tried legs over shoulders but hard to aim(I'm not that big,ha) and back hurt ruining moment,ha.

I finally managed to find someone to cum round,I got him excited,then he tied me up on bed in panties and he made me cum on my chest,then whilst still tied up got a spoon and fed me it,tasted ok,then he got me to suck him and swallow his load.mine tasted better,ha(biased) shame he moved away.think its better someone else being there to help.

Would love to do again or help someone else.x

I love CEI but the non-humiliation type (which is rarer). No matter how many times I've tried or followed through with it, I still often lose the interest once I orgasm. Encouragement and dirty talking definitely helps. Even with my lady it's "easier" if she asks me to do it (eat it out of her pussy, snowball, etc...). Videos that do it for me are usually from tara tainton, larkin love and lexi lapetina (unfortunately retired). I also like to listen to CEI hypnosis audio. There's not many good ones IMO but a few quality ones that are extremely hot. One of the first times I was able to go through with swallowing my own cum without the post orgasm blues was listening to Isabella Valentine's Swallow. The build up is great and I reached a trance like state, waking up with the taste of cum in my mouth. Unfortunately #2-4 are pretty terrible compared to the original. There's also some great compilation videos out there with cei audio and captions mixed in. Jlodalisque (search google on various video sites) has some great ones.

Best cei where you have to cum in your hand? Ive never actually been able to get over losing interest but the closest ive come to tasting it is when i have to cum in my hand.

I love CEI but the non-humiliation type (which is rarer). No matter how many times I've tried or followed through with it, I still often lose the interest once I orgasm. Encouragement and dirty talking definitely helps. Even with my lady it's "easier" if she asks me to do it (eat it out of her pussy, snowball, etc...). Videos that do it for me are usually from tara tainton, larkin love and lexi lapetina (unfortunately retired). I also like to listen to CEI hypnosis audio. There's not many good ones IMO but a few quality ones that are extremely hot. One of the first times I was able to go through with swallowing my own cum without the post orgasm blues was listening to Isabella Valentine's Swallow. The build up is great and I reached a trance like state, waking up with the taste of cum in my mouth. Unfortunately #2-4 are pretty terrible compared to the original. There's also some great compilation videos out there with cei audio and captions mixed in. Jlodalisque (search google on various video sites) has some great ones.

I'm with you there about the non-humiliation type. Such an experience should be a joy & pleasure.

Best cei where you have to cum in your hand? Ive never actually been able to get over losing interest but the closest ive come to tasting it is when i have to cum in my hand.

Seems like the majority of the cei stuff is cumming into your hand. Search the tube sites/Google. Personally I prefer directly into my mouth but I have no issues with the positions. If you have problems with losing interest practice edging and mastering pushing slightly past the edge until you can ejaculate without orgasm. If done right you may be able to ejaculate multiple times and be able to taste it before a full orgasm and losing interest.

BTW, another decent source of audio cei is from Mistress Candice

Last edited:

It's just my personal preference, but I see no point at all in cumming in my hand then eating it...for me the excitement is being encouraged to put my legs over my head and shoot it in my mouth....but that's just me...

Seems like the majority of the cei stuff is cumming into your hand. Search the tube sites/Google. Personally I prefer directly into my mouth but I have no issues with the positions. If you have problems with losing interest practice edging and mastering pushing slightly past the edge until you can ejaculate without orgasm. If done right you may be able to ejaculate multiple times and be able to taste it before a full orgasm and losing interest.

BTW, another decent source of audio cei is from Mistress Candice

I find that edging and eating whatever comes out during my edge fest is the best way for me. Everytime I've tried throwing my legs over my head I chicken out 3 seconds before I unload.

DAMN I've found a bunch of amazing content thanks to you. Amazing

I'm with you there about the non-humiliation type. Such an experience should be a joy & pleasure.

I'm in total agreeable, where is the SEXY CEI videos? Nothing better than a sexy woman encouraging you to swallow for her... Anyone know where those videos can be found??

http://xhamster.com/movies/3783721/cei.html

This has probably already been posted, but everybody's always looking for the Tara Tainton stuff. This one isn't marked as one of hers, which is why I think it's still around, since so much of her others have been deleted

Hottest CEI babe out there. My fav is the "learn to savor your cum" posted
Elsewhere on Lit. Swear I've never made it to the end....

I've cum in my own mouth using Lexi lapetinas vid before. Legs above me. So hot. Am looking up the others mentioned :)

Agreed!

Back