43rd Weak of of Donald the Dick

Trump boasts about his 46 percent approval

President Donald Trump took to Twitter Tuesday to boast of a new conservative-leaning poll that showed his approval rating at 46 percent, calling other estimates “#FakeNews.” Rasmussen, a pollster that publishes a Daily Presidential Tracking Poll, showed that 46 percent of voters approved of Trump’s job performance.

.....

A Gallup poll had different findings on Monday, showing a 38 percent approval rating and 56 percent disapproval rating for Trump’s performance as president. The data website FiveThirtyEight also found a 38 percent approval on Tuesday. Pollsters have said Trump is the least popular president ever serving a first year in office.

Who to believe?
 
‘I teach my kids to stand up to bullies’: Ted Lieu tells CNN why he won’t stop mocking ‘Lyin’ Jeff Sessions’

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA), who drew the ire of Attorney General Jeff Sessions Tuesday during his testimony with the House Judiciary Committee, went on CNN Wednesday to defend his fight-fire-with-fire approach to politics.

In particular, CNN hosts John Berman and Poppy Harlow asked Lieu if it was right for him to refer to Sessions as “Lyin’ Jeff Sessions,” as they believed that name-calling of that nature was beneath the dignity of elected office.

“I am choosing words that the President of the United States uses on his Twitter,” Lieu replied.

“I understand that, but does that make it right?” asked Harlow. “Do you like hearing the president use words like that?”

“I am highlighting it because until the president changes, I will keep doing it,” Lieu replied.

Also in Trumpian Derp:
Most Americans don’t want to see Trump run in 2020

Most voters are not thrilled by the prospect of eight years of President Donald Trump, with a new poll showing the majority of Americans would like to see a different candidate in 2020.

A November survey conducted for the University of Delaware's Center for Political Communication by RABA Research found that 54 percent of respondents do not feel Trump should run again in 2020, with almost a quarter of Republicans (23 percent) believing their party should pick another presidential hopeful.

:D
 
People in Trump’s America are having worse sex — and it doing it less often

:eek: Trump destroys Football and now this! :eek:

According to results published in the Washington Examiner from a poll conducted by sex toy box club Unbound, a third of survey respondents say they’ve had less sex in the year since Trump was elected.

Of the 507 people polled, 34 percent said they’ve had less sex since November 2016 and 18 percent said they’ve enjoyed sex less since the election. Another 17 percent said their partners’ political views matter to them now — a “new consideration” in their dating lives that didn’t exist before.

Would you fuck a Trump voter?
 
Trump intends to drive the symbol of the Republican party to extinction.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...to-allow-imports-of-african-elephant-trophies

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) said it has determined that hunting African elephants in Zimbabwe and Zambia “will enhance the survival of the species in the wild,” which is the standard by which officials judge whether to allow imports of parts - known as trophies - of the animals.

Imports will be allowed for elephants killed between Jan. 21, 2016 and the end of 2018.

The decision, cheered by some hunting and gun rights groups, is a reversal of the policy under the Obama administration. The United States and international authorities say the African elephant is a threatened species, and the Obama administration argued that allowing trophy imports would harm the animals by encouraging killing them.

The reversal is part of a wide-ranging effort by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, whose department includes FWS, to promote hunting.
 
‘Dear diary, they liked me!’: Nicolle Wallace and MSNBC panel mock ‘easily flattered’ Trump’s speech

A panel on MSNBC’s ‘Deadline: White House’ torched Pres. Trump’s Wednesday press conference where he refused to comment on the explosive allegations of sexual assault by Alabama senate candidate Roy Moore.

“President Trump just wrapped up his first public remarks since his 12-day trip to Asia. If you missed it, it went a little something like this: ‘dear diary, they liked me. They really, really liked me,'” Wallace paraphrased.

“This was a 35 minute rant, diatribe,” MSNBC anchor Katy Tur noted. “It’s clear that foreign leaders are now seeing and realizing what we in the press knew covering him: Donald Trump is very easily flattered.”

“If you play to his ego, if you tell him he’s great, if you roll out the red carpet, you can manipulate the situation,” Tur explained.

Blow smoke up his butt and he'll follow you anywhere!:D
 
The US Fish and Wildlife Service has say over animals in Africa? Huh. So the plan is to allow elephant tusks and feet into the US, which will increase hunting in Africa which improves the US, how?
Plan? Donald Trump?

I think he wanted a stuffed elephant for the lobby of his Washington DC hotel and was told that Obama made it illegal.
 
This is one of the saddest aspects of the Trump candidacy and presidency

Petty vengeful prick, that's our Donald!

Examine the roots of the Trump campaign and you see two men eager to use position to take revenge, to get even for insults, imagined or sometimes real, and to lash out at perceived conspiracies against them:

Donald Trump himself… and Vladimir Putin.

Whether or not there was active, knowing collusion, the two nonetheless joined forces to tap into decades of American fears and resentments not totally dissimilar from their own.

In Trump’s case, you don’t have to go to Vienna to figure out that much of his egotism and vainglory — and those tweets, God help us — seem aimed at getting back for slights that can go back just hours and minutes or sometimes even years. To be specific, remember the story of the 2011 White House Correspondents’ Association dinner when President Obama jokingly skewered Trump, who sat at his table in grim-faced, aggrieved silence.

Adam Gopnik of The New Yorker was in the Washington Hilton ballroom that night and wrote four years later:

“[O]ne can’t help but suspect that, on that night, Trump’s own sense of public humiliation became so overwhelming that he decided, perhaps at first unconsciously, that he would, somehow, get his own back — perhaps even pursue the presidency after all, no matter how nihilistically or absurdly, and redeem himself.”

See it's Obama's fault! :)
 
Plan? Donald Trump?

I think he wanted a stuffed elephant for the lobby of his Washington DC hotel and was told that Obama made it illegal.
We needn't look far for motive. It's so Don Jr can bring his big-game trophy heads back from Africa. See, it's for the kids! Just like the tax bills that will benefit their estates.
 
Trump’s Afghan troop surge is complete, Pentagon says

President Donald Trump's pledge to expand U.S. troop presence in Afghanistan has been realized, bringing the total number of American soldiers in the country to 14,000, the Pentagon announced on Thursday.

Thousands of troops have poured into Afghanistan since Trump’s announcement in August of a broader U.S. role in the country, as opposed to a withdrawal. The increase came at the request of General John Nicholson, the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan and the leader of NATO’s Resolute Support Mission.

“We've just completed a force flow into Afghanistan,” Joint Staff Director Lieutenant General Kenneth McKenzie told Pentagon reporters, according to Radio Free Europe. “The new number for Afghanistan is now approximately 14,000. Might be a little above that, might be a little below that as we flex according to the mission.”

Nicholson has said that he needs around 16,000 troops in the country, and NATO members are to make up the 2,000 shortfall. NATO, the military alliance that Trump has pledged to support with the caveat that its members contribute more resources, has said that it is “fully committed” to the new strategy.

Now Afghanistan will be free! or less modestly priced?
 
Businessman who provided intel on Trump’s alleged ‘golden showers’ was in email chains with Jared Kushner

Among the revelations from Congress’ news blast claiming the president’s aide and son-in-law Jared Kushner failed to provide documents about an alleged “Russian backdoor overture” is a smaller — but still controversial — contact he had with a Belarusian-American businessman.

Discussing the findings from a letter sent to Kushner’s lawyers by the Senate Judiciary Committee, Business Insider’s Natasha Bertrand told MSNBC host Chris Hayes that the lawmakers called the young real estate magnate out for failing to disclose that he’d been copied on emails from a businessman Sergei Millian.

Millian, who founded the Russia-America Chamber of Commerce trade group, has claimed to have a business relationship with Donald Trump. He is also the alleged source of the rumor that Trump once hired prostitutes in Moscow to urinate on a bed that gave the infamous Fusion GPS document the nickname “golden showers dossier.”

Millian’s name has appeared multiple times in 2017, most recently in relation to former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos. The reports from the Senate Judiciary Committee also claim that Millian was in regular contact with Papadopoulos after the latter tried to set up a meeting with him, Bertrand said.

The release of the committee’s letter to the public, she continued, proves that Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), the ranking Democrat, and committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) were “very frustrated.”

“It was clearly an indication they are sick and tired of Jared Kushner omitting this very important information,” Bertrand said, noting that it’s rare for this committee to send letters so publicly.

Congress might also look into the way this guy has been funneling Russian money to key Rethuglican Congress Critters!
 
Donald Trump’s White House staffers have completely given up on trying to control his Twitter mania

Hopeless!

Former Trump lawyers Marc Kasowitz and Jay Sekulow told the president he could tweet all he wanted, he simply couldn’t mention Russia. “The message was, tweet about policy, tweet about politics, but don’t attack the special counsel,” a former aide told Politico. The advice seems to have fallen like Trump’s poll numbers.

“And these days, the staff has basically stopped trying: there is no character inhabiting the West Wing who is dispatched to counsel the president when he aims the powerful weapon of his Twitter feed at himself,” Politico wrote.

The worst case scenario came to fruition when Trump attacked Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) Thursday night for doing exactly what he has been accused of himself. It prompted a full 24 hours of commentators bringing back Trump’s infamous “Access Hollywood” tape as well as the 20-plus accusers alleging a range of crimes from a forced kiss to rape.

Stick a fork in him, he's done!:D
 
Trump is still winning, left tards are still crying and America is loving each pity party Hillary has and the fake news media is just looking so limp dick whipped!

Best Thanksgiving in 8 long years!
 
If you weren't scared shitless for your man and thought that your own fake news could be sustained, you wouldn't bother to post at all. :)
 
We needn't look far for motive. It's so Don Jr can bring his big-game trophy heads back from Africa. See, it's for the kids! Just like the tax bills that will benefit their estates.



Yes by reducing the property tax deduction that will help people who own a lot of property...right. Gosh politicians doing something to benefit those close to them you'd never see that if Hilary won...lol
 
Yes by reducing the property tax deduction that will help people who own a lot of property...right. Gosh politicians doing something to benefit those close to them you'd never see that if Hilary won...lol
People with a lot of property pay the AMT, bypassing the deduction game.
 
Trump a ‘wannabe despot’ with Twitter attacks: Expert

President Donald Trump's latest attack on black athletes shows that the commander-in-chief is more interested in dividing and ruling America like a despot than bolstering its founding democratic rights, says an academic who studies authoritarian regimes.

“Trump's obsession with the NFL protests makes more sense if you understand it's a familiar tactic for wannabe despots: publicly shaming people exercising their democratic rights while using divide and rule tactics to scapegoat minorities,” Brian Klass, a fellow in comparative politics at the London School of Economics, said on Twitter early Friday.

Klass, who wrote The Despot's Accomplice, looking at how the West assists authoritarian governments around the world, was responding to Trump’s second day of early morning tweets against black athletes.

“Can you believe that the disrespect for our Country, our Flag, our Anthem continues without penalty to the players,” Trump wrote early Friday.

He's as successful with the NFL shaming as he is with passing Obamacare repeal.:)
 
‘Jared will flip like a pancake’ on Trump after Flynn gives him up, predicts Obama’s ethics czar

ike Flynn looks to be cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — and that spells big trouble for President Donald Trump, his son and son-in-law.

Norm Eisen, the former ethics czar for President Barack Obama, said news that Flynn’s attorneys have stopped sharing information about the case with Trump’s legal team should put the president on notice.

“Flynn may or may not have dirt on the Prez, but he surely will roll over on (Kushner), who will flip like a pancake on daddy-in-law’s (obstruction),” Eisen tweeted. “They are gonna have to start frisking Jared for a wire in the Oval. Today is Cursegiving not Thanksgiving for POTUS.”

Eisen said he’d helped negotiate a cooperation deal with another target of a Mueller investigation, when the special counsel was a U.S. attorney, and he said that offered some insight into how a Flynn deal might work.

“Lemme tell ya, he’s not gonna give one to Flynn unless he implicates someone up the ladder,” Eisen said. “That means Kushner, Don Jr., or Big Daddy. They are all having indigestion tonight.”

Come on Bob give us a Xmas present! :D
 
Back
Top