The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

baci, it seemed like the Republican politicians were determined to punish the LGBT community. The trans-gender issue sent the Red States into a frenzy.

"Protect our children," they screamed.

Once, again, the notion that Republican politicians do not care about anyone but themselves, is confirmed.

Not even their own children, or grandchildren, or their extended family.

The next time, that the Republican politicians bring up the value of purity and innocence...

With each denial of culpability and each association of his accusers with Satan, Moore is making any later tearful confession of mere sinful human failing unlikely. And even if he manages to execute an about-face and to elicit expressions of forgiveness for his behavior,



http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...r-odd-arguments-from-roy-moore-defenders.html
 
Worst daughter of the year. How can you defend orange pig, a man who slandered your own father, you dumb bimbo?
 
We have a twirp/troll/paid disseminator of propaganda/ on the GB, perpetuating a false meme-

"If you are respectful to the police, during a traffic stop, you will not get hurt, or killed." (It will not matter, if you are a member of the minority community, is his propaganda.)

Is it possible for a member of the minority, to drive with a broken headlight, carrying a gun, -while wearing a hoodie- and not be killed ?


Snopes has legitimized the event that he used to perpetuate his propaganda. The event happened, and the people listed, did take part.

https://www.snopes.com/steven-hildreth-traffic-stop/

But, no one investigated the event ? Was it staged, before hand ? We do not know what we are looking at.


http://crooksandliars.com/2015/10/right-wingers-praise-peaceful-police

Steven Hildreth Jr. is dressing in Republican drag, to suck up Republican dollars, as a career.


He posted support for the 47 Senators that interfered with President Obama's White House.


http://crooksandliars.com/2015/03/hillary-clinton-republicans-discredited

Most likely, Steven Hildreth, Jr. is a Republican operative, much like Trump's sign man, Maurice Woodside aka Maurice Symonette, aka Mikael Israel.
(ask Ricardo Woodside, Mr. Multi-Alt's brother)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-at-his-phoenix-rally/?utm_term=.3dc15e51872d

Steven Hildreth, Jr. tweeted his fabricated story, shortly after the murder of Alton Sterling. July 5, 2016 A brutal death at the hands of police, for no reason. They killed the wrong man. The police really needed some positive propaganda, because the bodies were piling up.


Philando Castile was the 123rd black person killed by police in 2016


https://www.snopes.com/an-open-letter-to-iran/

47 Arseholes in the Senate

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-the-gop-senators-who-signed-the-iran-letter/

Here is the reality-

Philando Castile, was respectful, calm, quiet, cooperative. His girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, recorded the event, and live steamed it.

It ended with the killer cop screaming, cursing, and blaming the victim for his own death. The police officer lost his composure, lost control of himself, and the victim paid for the police officer's inadequacy, with his life.

The police officer shot into a car that had a four year old child in it. For no reason, other than fear. The man that was murdered was a good guy, that had a good job, and had a good life. He died because he did the right thing. He was carrying a licensed gun, and the police officer freaked out and shot him seven times.
.

The killer cop was acquitted, and given $48,500 for being thrown off the police force, and 600 hours of unused compensatory time. Adding up to the $72,600.00 plus salary he would have earned.

The trial dragged on in June, 2017 The killer got his story figured out. They smeared and slimed the victim. They lied.

Tried blaming mis-identification-but, the robbery happened on the 2nd, and they claim the police didn't receive the images until the 5th and the shooting happened on the 6th. The lawyers and police used every angle to get the killer acquitted.

Castile died, insisting that he hadn't been reaching for his handgun. In court, testimony recorded- that his words were not recorded.
 
Steven Hildreth Jr. probably had National Guard plates on his car. Would that make a difference?
 
Steven Hildreth Jr. probably had National Guard plates on his car. Would that make a difference?
Arizona issues many license plate types including "Military support" (big flag), Marines, Purple Heart, and veterans, but not National Guard. The Snopes photo doesn't show plates or stickers. Did he fly an AARNG emblem? The piece didn't mention whether he was Army or Air National Guard.
 
According to a Plimoth Plantation timeline, the Mayflower arrived at Plymouth Harbor on December 16, 1620. The Pilgrims settled in an area that was once Patuxet, a Wampanoag village abandoned four years prior after a deadly outbreak of a plague, brought by European traders who first appeared in the area in 1616.
..."

Samoset, a Monhegan from Maine, came to the village on March 16, 1621. The next day, he returned with Tisquantum (Squanto), a Wampanoag who befriended and helped the English that spring, showing them how to plant corn, fish and gather berries and nuts. That March, the Pilgrims entered into a treaty of mutual protection with Ousamequin (Massasoit), the Pokanoket Wampanoag leader.


"In September/October 1621, the Pilgrims had just harvested their first crops

https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com/history/events/real-first-thanksgiving/
 
23561706_1887273101590147_9216761035855333215_n.jpg
 
"Quick! While Trump is full of turkey and carbs. He will be napping for days."


What In The World Is Going On In The Russia-Backed Separatist Luhansk 'Republic ?
November 22, 2017

In both videos, gunmen are seen standing guard in the Luhansk city center, which appears to be blocked off by armored vehicles. The scene looks remarkably similar to Russia's takeover of the Crimean Peninsula, right down to the "little green men."

As the operation developed, local television and radio stations were shut down, leading to somewhat of an information black hole for the region's residents. But social media filled some of the void. Local users, including military personnel, tweeted developments, shared short reports on their Telegram channels, or posted information to pages on the Russian network VK.


The answer appeared to come on November 22, with militants loyal to Kornet, alongside special forces from neighboring Donetsk, storming the Luhansk prosecutor's office and arresting the Luhansk "prosecutor-general" and "military prosecutor," both of whom are loyal to Plotnitsky, reported the independent Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta.

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-luh...t-is-going-on-kornet-plotnitsky/28870308.html


Russian armored tanks cross the border into Luhansk

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/22/world/europe/luhansk-ukraine-feuding.html

Power struggle in eastern Ukraine threatens peace process
Armed men in unmarked uniforms in Luhansk: The power struggle seems to be intensifying in this separatist stronghold in eastern Ukraine. Scenes in the center of the city are reminiscent of the annexation of Crimea

A column of dozens of army trucks rolls into town in the dark. All that can be seen are silhouettes and headlights. This amateur video, which surfaced on Tuesday, is presumed to show the arrival of unknown forces in the eastern Ukrainian city of Luhansk, a separatist stronghold recently categorized by Kyiv, along with Donetsk, as Russian-occupied territory.


The observer mission of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) has merely confirmed, via Twitter, the presence of "about 150 armed persons & about 30 vehicles, including armoured personnel carriers, in Luhansk city centre, as well as convoy of military-type armoured vehicles, trucks & armed men."


Russia denies the presence of its regular army in eastern Ukraine. Dmitri Peskov, President Vladimir Putin's press spokesman, did not want to comment on the events in Luhansk, saying that they were observing the situation.

http://www.dw.com/en/power-struggle-in-eastern-ukraine-threatens-peace-process/a-41492423

gsgs comment-

No.

Crimea did not want it, and the Ukraine does not want it. It is called rape. Russian version of Blackwater, used for dirty work ?
 
Ah! This is why the Kelly-Anne creature is getting the hot eye, and the cold shoulder.


When asked in a "Fox and Friends" interview about Roy Moore, the accused child molester running for Senate in Alabama, Conway evaded the question and began making disparaging remarks about his Democratic opponent, Doug Jones.


"Doug Jones in Alabama, folks, don't be fooled. He’ll be a vote against tax cuts. He’s weak on crime. Weak on borders. He's strong on raising your taxes. He’s terrible for property owners,” said Conway in the interview. “And Doug Jones is a doctrinaire liberal which is why he’s not saying anything and why the media are trying to boost him.”


Her comments led Walter Shaub, a former director of the United States Office of Government Ethics under President Obama, and current Senior Director of Ethics of CLC to post the following tweet:


Walter Shaub

@waltshaub
I have filed a complaint with the U.S. Office of Special Counsel, which investigates Hatch Act violations.

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/22/le...inst-kellyanne-conway-for-roy-moore-comments/
 
Roy Moore's communication director jumped ship. What went wrong ?



Ultra- Christian values are OK, unless the usual, two-faced sexual habits bring scandal ?
 
"We killed a woman at our White Supremacists and White Nationalists whine festival and bullying exposition in Charlottesville."

"Look at what you made us do!"

"Some of us were arrested."

"This is the liberals fault!"
 
Richard Michaels, a former U.S. marine, was more angry than tearful.

“When we wake up tomorrow morning it won’t be a shining light in America. The man has been dark his entire campaign.”

And for that reason said Michaels he could never support Trump—America’s new President elect.

https://news.wgbh.org/2016/11/09/news/disbelief-and-defiance-one-corner-boston-election-donald-trump


Trump shouts about "the Deep State,"and that is a joke. His own secret network is operating in the darkest abyss.
 
That desperate-for-any-legislative-win Post-It Note margin-annotated bullshit passed by two votes.

54dad19e999c70e0a583573f776646922304883377381f4f947127fa7b55e7a8.jpg
 
10 months, 6 criminal indictments, 2 convictions. I’d say things are going pretty well so far.

(Oh, 8 years, 0 indictments under the other guy.)
 
Once, again, the undeserving poor, and the middle class are given a beating for not being virtuous, like the 1%.

Yes, the poor and the middle class are slackers, for not buying their own stable of politicians! Lobbyists are so affordable this year.

The underclasses were not considerate. They could have sent campaign money to the 1% running for public office. Ungrateful proles are not pulling their weight.

How's that case if influential-enza coming along ? Too rich to know right from wrong? There is a lot of it going around...

:rolleyes:


In an interview with the Des Moines Register about the estate tax, Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) very succinctly described the kind of person you’d need to be to support the opaque, barely-finished, absolutely insane tax bill the Senate GOP shoved into passage in the dead of the night on Friday.

“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing,” Grassley told the Register, “as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”

https://theslot.jezebel.com/chuck-grassleys-tax-pitch-people-who-arent-rich-are-ba-1820974509
 
Once, again, the undeserving poor, and the middle class are given a beating for not being virtuous, like the 1%.

Yes, the poor and the middle class are slackers, for not buying their own stable of politicians! Lobbyists are so affordable this year.

The underclasses were not considerate. They could have sent campaign money to the 1% running for public office. Ungrateful proles are not pulling their weight.

How's that case if influential-enza coming along ? Too rich to know right from wrong? There is a lot of it going around...

:rolleyes:


In an interview with the Des Moines Register about the estate tax, Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) very succinctly described the kind of person you’d need to be to support the opaque, barely-finished, absolutely insane tax bill the Senate GOP shoved into passage in the dead of the night on Friday.

“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing,” Grassley told the Register, “as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”

https://theslot.jezebel.com/chuck-grassleys-tax-pitch-people-who-arent-rich-are-ba-1820974509

Typical Calvinist thinking. The rich are the elect and God made them rich because they are virtuous and thrifty and industrious. Never mind that many are just ruthless and many are born rich. Let's ignore that. Some rich people earned their wealth, true, and I don't want to penalize that. But I do believe that they benefited from living in a community and having some advantages due to that, and they should do something for their fellow man. It's basic humanity, or did I miss that somewhere.

Or, as Homer once wrote, "Beggars and strangers come from Zeus." How's that for a religious approach to wealth and poverty, and for the need for philanthropy?
 
What did Sen. Chuck Grassley have in mind, when he disparaged unspecified people that that spent money on "booze or women or movies."

(December 3, 2017)

Sen. Chuck Grassley does not care about the Alcoholic Beverage mega corporations ? Men that are heterosexual ? Men that have a promiscuous lifestyle, or just like stripper bars ? I suppose that Grassley would not have much love for Hollywood, considering that most stars support Democrats, and irritate the NRA. Not many Hollywood stars will contribute to his campaign cash stash.

He did not say anything about Winter holiday spending! In America, anyone with a pulse spends money, to celebrate something. Christmas is the biggest spending event of the year. If you are lucky, you will have money to buy booze, share booze, with the ones you love, or are fond of. Women and their sweethearts share gifts. Christmas is when people have time to watch movies. Some of the best loved movies get released during the Christmas season.

What a Scrooge, Grassley is! A normal, everyday American, not fortunate enough to become a billionaire, would not be able to make use of the advantage.


But a review of federal tax data and nonpartisan research on the subject shows that family farmers and small business owners represent a tiny share of estate tax payers, and that the taxes they owe rarely force them to sell land or quit farming.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...tax-reform-iowa-farmers-estate-tax/906946001/

On Monday, Grassley said his point about the estate tax had been taken out of context and sought to expound on his thoughts.

“My point regarding the estate tax, which has been taken out of context,"

(gsgs comment- I refuse to quote Grassley's do-over. It's barn waste. It is not meant to help anyone, but the mega-rich.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ze-or-women-or-movies/?utm_term=.ce7306fdf0d0
 
Back
Top