A funny thing happened on the way to Literotica

darkoverlord6

Experienced
Joined
May 4, 2017
Posts
63
Hey Folks,

Darkoverlord6 here, I am relatively new to posting fiction on Literotica, I posted my first story back in May (A Wife Never Tells) but I had kind of an interesting journey to creating these works and I wondered if anyone else has experienced something like it.

About three years ago I had what I think you would characterize as a pretty normal sex life for a married guy in his mid-forties, my wife, who is eight years my senior, and I probably had sex about once a week. I wasn't entirely happy, I have always had a very high sex drive and could easily have sex everyday but my wife wasn't interested in it that often and so I make concessions and life goes on. Then my wife was diagnosed with RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) and the medication she started to take coupled with post-menopause killed her libido. We went from once a week to once or twice a month if I was lucky, I don't blame her certainly but it was very hard on me. I found myself craving sex like a drug, I thought about it all the time and it became such a distraction for me that my work suffered as did my quality of life in general. I loved my wife and didn't want to cheat on her but the temptation was very strong.

A year ago I was sitting around feeling sorry for myself, pathetic I know, and I started thinking about an old boss of mine, a very attractive Amazon like red-head I worked for about ten years earlier. Suddenly, and I don't know why because I had never had any interest in writing before, I turned on my laptop and started writing down little random snippets of dialogue that eventually turned into a short story (maybe two pages) about seducing this former boss of mine. The catharsis of that moment was unbelievable, as I wrote down all the steamy things I ever wanted to do to that woman and created a small story around it my hands actually started to shake on the keyboard. I had to stop numerous times to calm down before I could finish the story. Afterwards I was so turned on I literally ran to the bathroom and with the story still fresh in my head I masturbated to one of the hardest orgasms I ever had in my life. I shit you not I fired a load of cum so hard it cleared the sink and hit the bathroom mirror, maybe not an Olympic shot but impressive none the less.

After that it was like a dam had broken, I started to pour every fantasy I had ever had down on paper, every woman I had ever wanted to sleep with, the cute check out girl at the grocery store, my dentist's secretary, the librarian at my son's school. The stories became more elaborate over time but the end result was always the same, tremendous arousal followed by huge orgasms so hard sometimes they made my whole body shake afterwards. I eventually had to collect the stories onto a Bitlock protected USB key because they became so explosive in terms of content and I didn't want my wife to ever find them. Heaven forbid she read my writings about having a three-way with her college age nieces or sleeping with our kid's babysitter or her best friend.

After a time it occurred to me that it might be fun to share some of these stories and after changing the names to protect the innocent and modifying some of the details so they wouldn't be quite so recognizable if someone I knew actually read one online I brought them to Literotica. It hasn't been a perfect transition, these stories were originally written as wank fests for me so they might not translate for others. My ratings have been o.k. I guess, I admit I was hoping for a bigger impact but in the end they were written for my enjoyment, to give me a sexual outlet I was lacking in my life so any enjoyment other people get is just icing on the cake I suppose.

Sometimes I find myself wishing some of my fantasies would actually come true but I doubt it would ever be as good as the stories I have put down on the page. I guess I will always feel a little melancholy about my sex life but I hope I have brought a little enjoyment to others and when I get a positive comment about one of my stories it does make me feel a little better, and sends me back to the bathroom!

Anyway I intend to keep adding stories to the site periodically as I have time to edit them, thanks for reading and best to all.
 
Last edited:
I think a lot of people started this way.

My feeling is that if it turns you on and enriches your life, that's all the justification you need. Enjoy yourself, and good luck with the stories!
 
H I admit I was hoping for a bigger impact but in the end they were written for my enjoyment, to give me a sexual outlet I was lacking in my life so any enjoyment other people get is just icing on the cake I suppose.

Sometimes I find myself wishing some of my fantasies would actually come true but I doubt it would ever be as good as the stories I have put down on the page. I guess I will always feel a little melancholy about my sex life but I hope I have brought a little enjoyment to others...

Your tale is familiar - it's pretty much how I started here, an alternate private life, with a couple of retells of actual events, some reminisces. Then some straight fantasy, and the "hey look at this, I can write" moment arrives, and it's on for young and old. Then the feedback comes, and you think, "wow, I've got her wet, made him come." Giving someone a moment of pleasure? Yeah, that's pretty damn cool.

And so it goes on. You write. You affect people, you bring something to their lives. And from time to time you get involved in other people's lives, and that's where it gets pretty amazing, and enriching.

Fuckin A, mate, it's a good feeling.
 
Then my wife was diagnosed with RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) and the medication she started to take coupled with post-menopause killed her libido.

If you haven't found it on your own, there's a thread on the Fetish & Sexuality Central board called "The Men Who's Wives Have No Sex Drive Support Club". There are also some women who have the same problem with their husbands. It won't fix your situation, but sometimes it helps to know you're not the only one.
 
I think a lot of people started this way.

Hear, hear. My husband is very happy with our sex life, I wish we could add more risk and spice. He likely will not ever budge so I let my fingers wander the keyboard to get release.
 
Back
Top