Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfectly dressed for wash day fun. hope Richard got rewarded for capturing the moment.

We'll use this thread to post new pics, as well as others from the past. There are many photos in storage that will be of some interest to viewers.....particularly, those who have discovered our postings in recent times.

Today is hot and dry; perfect for a couple of loads of washing. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This sums up the difference between you two and everyone else. Richard obviously sees you as sexy and worthy of photographing even doing things like hanging out the washing. (do you sit on the machine for the spin cycle). The thing is, most of is share Richard's view.

We'll use this thread to post new pics, as well as others from the past. There are many photos in storage that will be of some interest to viewers.....particularly, those who have discovered our postings in recent times.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

hmm perfect for a couple of loads of laundry and other loads as well...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You, dear Vanessa, are what they are talking about when they say "Aging gracefully or aging beautifully"!!! :rose::rose::rose:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2041703&stc=1&d=1518661052
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2041704&stc=1&d=1518661052
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachment=2041705&stc=1&d=1518661052
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2041706&stc=1&d=1518661052

You disappointed me a little, I thought you were a no panties girl around the home and there you are wearing them and hanging them on the line.

To compensate though, I loved seeing your nipples poking through the dress.

https://media.fotki.com/2v2JeigbSxbFp2D.gif

Love the way you are humping the pillow.

attachment.php

Perfect for viewing!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Perfect for washing!

Travelling around the country side can be so much fun; stopping whenever you like to have a snack or lunch. Very often, when there are not too many people about, you can take advantage of the convenient table height for other outdoor activities. :devil::D;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMGP4087.jpg
    IMGP4087.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 275
Words fail to describe how gorgeous and sexy you are! Richard is a lucky man.

Travelling around the country side can be so much fun; stopping whenever you like to have a snack or lunch. Very often, when there are not too many people about, you can take advantage of the convenient table height for other outdoor activities. :devil::D;)

attachment.php

Very sexy and that would be an awesome snack

attachment.php

a perfect time for lunch or a snack... and laying some pipe too! more please! can never get enough!

attachment.php

I would love to be your travelling companion

Today is hot and dry; perfect for a couple of loads ...

Yes, a couple of loads, perfect. Hot but not dry.

attachment.php

Wonderful picture...wonderful mental image triggered by that image!!! Vanessa, you remain a goddess!!:rose: Richard, you are one lucky dog! :devil::devil:

attachment.php

Great shot. Have to love a sturdy table at the right height!

I would want to feast on you first Vanessa, that table height looks perfect. Your more delicious than you know.....🌹🌹🌹

Lucky panties and pillow!

Damn! Beautiful Vanessa.

:) .. many thanks Toes.

Completely enamrored by this creature!

What a lovely comment, thank you SSD.

Even the mundane task of hanging out the washing becomes charged with erotic energy, or should I be locked up?

Hehehe ... absolutely not, Oh .. I think that's a perfect reaction.

As for being banned, you and Richard are a model for us all in maintaining a rich balance in living this life to the full. I love following your sensual adventures.

That's much appreciated, Oh .. and it's great to have you along.

Perfectly dressed for wash day fun. hope Richard got rewarded for capturing the moment.

He did indeed, and I was rewarded at the same time!

This sums up the difference between you two and everyone else. Richard obviously sees you as sexy and worthy of photographing even doing things like hanging out the washing. (do you sit on the machine for the spin cycle). The thing is, most of is share Richard's view.

The spin cycle is my favourite part of the day, Ken.
Thanks for the great comment, that's really nice to know.

hmm perfect for a couple of loads of laundry and other loads as well...

:) ... yes, indeed

love the humping... great intro and view... would love to see more and a different angle, possibly with that lovely bum?

great gif and such an erotic woman you are vanessa

Pleased you enjoyed it, Heath, I'm sure we'll do an encore as it was a lot of fun.

You, dear Vanessa, are what they are talking about when they say "Aging gracefully or aging beautifully"!!!

That's a great compliment, Scot .. many thanks.

I have never before envied a pillow or so wanted to replace one!!!:

:) ... a pillow can never replace the real thing!

You disappointed me a little, I thought you were a no panties girl around the home and there you are wearing them and hanging them on the line.

To compensate though, I loved seeing your nipples poking through the dress.

Love the way you are humping the pillow.

Well I like the feeling of having my panties taken off, so I like to mix it up a bit.
thanks todge

I'll take the sound version.

:)

Perfect for washing!

:) ... thanks Charzey!

Such a delicious pose ! heart:

Many thanks WP.

Beautiful. Just watch out for splinters in your bum

Yes, I was a bit worried about that, but quickly forgot about them.

Words fail to describe how gorgeous and sexy you are! Richard is a lucky man.

Your words haven't failed there though, Dogma .. thanks so much.

Very sexy and that would be an awesome snack

Sounds promising :p .. many thanks CG.

a perfect time for lunch or a snack... and laying some pipe too! more please! can never get enough!

You sound like a very handy man to have around the house, Heath!

I would love to be your travelling companion

It would be nice to have you along, gn.

Fucking good time indeed.... always enjoy your sexy devil:

Glad you enjoyed it too, Frm. Thank you.

You are nothing short of exquisite!!! Perfection!!

Thanks very much, MJ.

And not a bra in evidence allowing that tantalizing sway.

That's very true .. I hate wearing bras at the best of times ...

A most welcome return....

Hello Bosch .. nice to hear from youj.

Wonderful picture...wonderful mental image triggered by that image!!! Vanessa, you remain a goddess!!:rose Richard, you are one lucky dog!

Pleased you enjoyed it Scot, thank you. :)

Great shot. Have to love a sturdy table at the right height!

It was a hardwood table :)D), so very sturdy, and yes, the height is critical to get the best result!

I would want to feast on you first Vanessa, that table height looks perfect. Your more delicious than you know.....

Yep, it was perfect .. and that does sound like my kind of feast, Crewdog. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back