attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3626.jpg
    IMG_3626.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I want every inch of this woman!

lol. I've got more than my fair share of inches. 😉

Oh MY ICY! I do love sole to sole positions! :kiss: your feet look so well taken cared, clean and smooth! just look at those soles and arch! yuuuum! sexy pedi as always. and of course there are so many other elements in this pic that just make it more and more beautiful! your feet are always enough to make me wet. let alone your beautiful calves, thighs, breasts, and that lovely smile :kiss::rose::heart:

Thanks redder. I'd love more regular pedi's but I just try to look after them well in between. It's nice to have all my hard work noticed. Lol

Festive feet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5210.jpg
    IMG_5210.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 8
Festive feet.

attachment.php

Just wanted to thank you for the latest stunning shots on this thread. :heart: as beautiful and sex as always. those succulent toes and their nice pedi never fail to make me wet :kiss: I only can dream I get such nice perfect package for my Christmas gift! :heart::kiss::rose:

It's been a while, Icy, please share those beautiful feet and toes with those of us who can't get enough!

attachment.php

Raise your hand if you want to touch my feet---of course the fire would want to touch my feet

Attachments

• warm toes.jpg
    warm toes.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 7
Raise your hand if you want to touch my feet---of course the fire would want to touch my feet

Sure, fire is ancient and wise Miss I. :kiss: It knows a nice set of feet when it sees them. Wait, does fire see? Does it see in infrared like a Predator? Or the wolves in Wolfen?

I'm not a foot guy but I do like a nice set of legs. And you have a very nice set of calves.

Cheers :heart:

Sure, fire is ancient and wise Miss I. :kiss: It knows a nice set of feet when it sees them. Wait, does fire see? Does it see in infrared like a Predator? Or the wolves in Wolfen?

I'm not a foot guy but I do like a nice set of legs. And you have a very nice set of calves.

But feet lead to calves, calves lead to thighs, thighs lead to inner thighs, and inner thighs lead to....absolute delight for the both of us

Are you sure you are not a foot guy?

But feet lead to calves, calves lead to thighs, thighs lead to inner thighs, and inner thighs lead to....absolute delight for the both of us

Are you sure you are not a foot guy?

That sounded like the adult hokey pokey Miss I. :kiss: We should definitely put some things in and shake them all about. ;) :devil:

Wow! Thank you for starting this thread, Icy. These pictures are absolutely amazing.

Back