Husbands - Where Does Your Wife Have Her Extra Marital Sex

screwher

Literotica Guru
I love chatting with other men about them having sex with my wife. One of the things I'm always curious about is where they'd my wife in order to screw her. Namely would he take her to a hotel, his place, back seat? My wife and I are now pushing a year since we entered a hotwife lifestyle. So far she's only engaged in extra marital sex with one man and all their activities have been at his place.

So husbands - where have other men taken your hotwife to fuck her? Maybe your wife has cheated in the past. Where did the other guy take her to do the deed.

Similarly, I'd love to hear from the married women on here. Where have you gone for your extra curricular naked fun? And Guys - where have you taken married women?

I love chatting with other men about them having sex with my wife. One of the things I'm always curious about is where they'd my wife in order to screw her. Namely would he take her to a hotel, his place, back seat? My wife and I are now pushing a year since we entered a hotwife lifestyle. So far she's only engaged in extra marital sex with one man and all their activities have been at his place.

So husbands - where have other men taken your hotwife to fuck her? Maybe your wife has cheated in the past. Where did the other guy take her to do the deed.

Similarly, I'd love to hear from the married women on here. Where have you gone for your extra curricular naked fun? And Guys - where have you taken married women?

We've talked before -- since my wife started to be withy other men, she has taken them in our bed, a motel, on our sofa when I was present and against wall at work.

Several places:

Back room of the club
On their desk
Back seat
Cabin on the boat
Our house
Their house
Hotel room

My wife's experiences were at a hotel during a medical convention and at the man's apartment after an office happy hour outing.

<snip>
<snip>

Usually at parties when we are both invited, but she neglects to tell me about them.
Also she hides her actions with a coworker of mine, but explains away their time as "eww gross, he's like a brother and I couldn't."

Sometimes she just likes to find the right 'bad boy' to have a fling with. Makes me sad that us nerds get no love.

She doesn't know that I know about her various sampling over the years, but I'll ignore them like I'd hope she ignores my straying. We still have a happy marriage and family, so why rock the boat?

It has been a few years since she has had other men but when she did it was usually at our house, once I know of at another man's house. I miss it a lot, have to get her back to seeing other men.

I walked in on my first wife fucking one of our neighbors in our bed. She was friends with his wife. But even before surprising her, I knew she was cheating on me. Another one of her friends, who she went out with, told me that they would meet men at bars and that my wife would often suck them off in the back seat of our family car. I didn't tell my wife what her friend had told me, but the nights she went out, while I was home watching the kids, I would jerk off, visualizing her giving guys blowjobs in the backseat.

Last edited:

Thanks for all these. I'm really digging these responses.

Years before we started our new lifestyle my wife cheated on me. It was that which started my whole desire for her to have sex with other men. She developed an attraction to another man. He ended up taking my wife to a hotel where he fucked her!

Office desk his and hers

Our entire house

Bars/backrooms/bathrooms

Vehicles

Others houses

His place, two hours from home. It's part of the appeal for me - an escape from my usual life.

Usually in a motel but once we got to know him we would entertain at our home, not in our bed, the spare room. Also back seat of car and occasionally at his place.

My wife

Two of the guys, usually in his office
Sometimes in our house, we have an extra guest room
Our neighbor, she sometimes goes over his house in his basement when his wife is asleep
She has joined two of them on business trips before
She's used her car a few times.
She's had sex with our friends in the family room and in the kitchen

I'm sure

When she was in her 20's her boss was very attarctive and she would really dressup for work, full make up a sexy clothes. I'll be she fucked him or at least a BJ
We did sone swinging in the 60's but was there watching

Back