A new person with an advance New Year resolution

IronMan25

Virgin
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Posts
10
Hi everyone,

I am George and I am 28. I just joined literotica a few minutes ago and thought I'd do something out of character and post on here and say hi.

I don't know if this is the right way to go about meeting people online, but I figured that if it wasn't, someone here would be more than glad to offer me advice.

I can see from first glance that this site has very few women compared to men and that will make it tough to get their attention.

However, ladies, if you are keen on speaking to a slightly crazy man (I was a former finance professional who is now studying history in Denmark because I got bored of my job and had enough savings to say goodbye to the boring old routine for a while) who is well read, well traveled and has a good sense of humor, please hit me up!

Oh yes, my new resolution is to get me a six pack and to be more outgoing and entertaining - being introverted and shy hasn't really done much for me and I'm hoping to change many things about me bit by bit.

Thanks for reading!
 
Bumping this to the top. I received a few PMs, that too unsolicited, which I am told are rather rare for men on lit to get.

I must truly be fortunate and I hope that I get a chance to speak to and entertain more ladies on here.

Please feel free to hit me up sans inhibition.

I fancy intelligent conversation with a strong focus on imagination and dirty minds ;)
 
Thank You

to those wonderful, gorgeous, curvy ladies that have made my first two days on lit so very special.

A dirty mind is a beautiful thing and I keep learning that with every interaction!
 
So how much work do you need to do to get a 6 pack?
If the picture on his profile is any indication, not much. Although, I think he's kinda perfect the way he is. There is such a thing as too much muscle. I like a layer of soft. But maybe that's just me.
 
to those wonderful, gorgeous, curvy ladies that have made my first two days on lit so very special.

A dirty mind is a beautiful thing and I keep learning that with every interaction!

Good luck IronMan. You seem a really nice young chap.
 
Back
Top