Some drawings and sketches

Tom Fleming is not an artist that I was aware of. I've taken a gander and I am floored. He is amazing. Now I know what I'm going to be surfing tonight.

YAY!!! happy to have pointed him out then. pretty amazing, huh? the only reason I bought this book is because of one pic in particular. it is of a sleeping nymph in the Faerie section with the most beautiful wings, such bright and vibrant colors. the mediums used in it are pencil, watercolor, water soluble pencil, and fine tipped marker. the book also has a step by step feel to it. really cool to see his works in progress. he includes a gallery section at the end of the book that is something else.
 
Frazetta IS the Master :) Have loved his work ever since my first Molly Hatchet album. In my opinion everyone else is only attempting Frazetta's greatness in fantasy art. I was so sad to hear of his passing.


This is why Frank Frazetta is a grand master of fantasy. Boris Vallejo is great too.. but he does so much fine detail. Frazetta proves is unnecessary and indeed can detract from the painting.
 
Frazetta IS the Master :) Have loved his work ever since my first Molly Hatchet album. In my opinion everyone else is only attempting Frazetta's greatness in fantasy art. I was so sad to hear of his passing.

WHAT?! I was about to go to bed now you tell me Frazetta is dead.:( I didn't know. Been living overseas too long I guess.

Frank Frazetta
February 9, 1928 – May 10, 2010
:rose::rose::rose::rose:Rest in Peace, Frank:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Aw dammit.. I was looking forward to more of his paintings.
 
I know :( Watched a great documentary on Frazetta, I believe on IFC. Showed his start in comics and illustrating novels, and even showed some of his works in progress. He even explained why many of his models had such large bottoms too :) It was really fasinating, and to see the Deather Dealer series and even some Conan works, as he was painting them, was awesome.

Watching many of the movies today, I can see Frazetta's influence in the fantasy art design. In my own limited art abilities, I try to think what Frazetta would have done. So many details, some faded and in the background. I am torn between my favorite work, between Moon's Rapture and Cat Girl. All of his works are great.


WHAT?! I was about to go to bed now you tell me Frazetta is dead.:( I didn't know. Been living overseas too long I guess.

Frank Frazetta
February 9, 1928 – May 10, 2010
Aw dammit.. I was looking forward to more of his paintings.
 
Shaded

I outlined this one YEARS ago but came back to fill it in. I had created a cast of characters for writing some of my smutty stories but nothing occurred to me with much appeal. So I canned the idea after the drawing.
attachment.php

Thanks Kit for inspiring me to get back into some costume work.

This character actually is the same one from facial 2.jpg so I'm going to repost that drawing as well it in posting. I wrote a little story about Anne right on the page, and all on the back, and then some. But it's not worth retyping verbatim, I'd have to rework in entirely and even then it's not the time.
attachment.php

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 4 maids resized.jpg
    4 maids resized.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 406
  • anne.jpg
    anne.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 375
Another

Well, toesucker is one that I reworked just this morning.. I had not drawn the male's left arm or hint of a head up until now.
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • nurse spitroast.jpg
    nurse spitroast.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 144
  • sweetface.jpg
    sweetface.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 148
  • big facial 5.jpg
    big facial 5.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 118
  • jessica3.jpg
    jessica3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 127
  • toesucker.jpg
    toesucker.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 458
it's all in the details for me... the glasses on the first girl. the curl of the hair on the second, drawing your eye to hers. then next one busting out all over, with the strap dangling. and the pattern on the last one. great details.

who doesn't love the argyle socks? :)

the conflict of her actions and the cross necklace in the next one.

and the last, I like the look on her face. for some reason it makes me chuckle. glad you did a little drawing today.
 
Wonderful imagery, wet. I also enjoy hearing your "motivation" and thought behind your drawings.

I don't intend mine to be "Art" either. They are "ejaculations" of my fantasies. I put them on paper to look at, study, think about, enjoy...sometimes share and just to purge. They are illustrations of fleeting (or persisting or recurring) thoughts.
 
I don't intend mine to be "Art" either. They are "ejaculations" of my fantasies. I put them on paper to look at, study, think about, enjoy...sometimes share and just to purge. They are illustrations of fleeting (or persisting or recurring) thoughts.

Amen to that. Half the time I'm drawing naked chicks, the other half I'm drawing straight porn for my own enjoyment.

Now, I'm gonna use this site to host some drawings for my next story. So here are a few uploads that will be featured in my next story. There will be others but they are in this thread so you have seen them already.

Cheers!
 

Attachments

  • gift5.jpg
    gift5.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 142
  • alhani13.jpg
    alhani13.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 128
  • milkymap.jpg
    milkymap.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 159
  • guide2.gif
    guide2.gif
    38 KB · Views: 142
I outlined this one YEARS ago but came back to fill it in. I had created a cast of characters for writing some of my smutty stories but nothing occurred to me with much appeal. So I canned the idea after the drawing.
attachment.php
There could well be a story in the works based on this image!

My next story is out, I just wanted to announce in case anyone has heaps of time to kill, it's quite lengthy I'm afraid, and it ends with yet one more chapter to go. I promise to finish that story soon, but it still needs editing work before I submit.

 
Nothing new of late. The following image kind of got swallowed up by the forums somehow, I noticed it a while back, decided it was time to repost.

attachment.php
 
Illustration

This recent drawing will be the next chapter of my partially illustrated series, due to be published .. soon. You saw it here first!

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • alhani14resized.jpg
    alhani14resized.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 273
"You saw it here first!"

ahhh... the benefits of checkingthe Visual Artists Corner. ;)

very nice indeed. :)
 
Thanks for dropping by, Kim! :D This is one of my faves, gotta say.

again, I am checking out details... I really like the faces. and the railing on the wall, too. not quite sure why I focus on those things when they are obviously not the intended areas to focused upon. :rolleyes::eek:
 
again, I am checking out details... I really like the faces. and the railing on the wall, too. not quite sure why I focus on those things when they are obviously not the intended areas to focused upon. :rolleyes::eek:

I gotta agree with Lynn here, the railing definitely has some detail drawn onto it for a reason, and it's dark so that draws the eye too. Here's the thing, you may view it as a sketch, but those who are really into girls and dickgirls or whatever, see it as a fantasy. They see Renee looking at Leifa's ass, stroking that huge cock. What's next, Leifa could be bent over in the shower, water splashing down her back and legs, gripping that railing with all her strength while Renee plows into her from behind, stuffing every inch of that huge cock right up Leifa's back door. So you view the drawing, you picture the scenario, your imagination takes over and starts playing out scenarios, and thank goodness I thought of at least one or two details for the eye to catch and toss back at the imagination:)
 
Docu-dump

Illustrations. Please be sure to check out my stories if you're curious:) The series is called Gift from Outer Space.
 

Attachments

  • alhani21resized.jpg
    alhani21resized.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 97
  • alhani20resized.jpg
    alhani20resized.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 87
  • alhani19resized.jpg
    alhani19resized.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 80
  • alhani18resized.jpg
    alhani18resized.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 84
  • alhani17resized.jpg
    alhani17resized.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 82
Docu-dump

Part two.
 

Attachments

  • alhani22.jpg
    alhani22.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 81
  • alhani23.jpg
    alhani23.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 79
  • alhani16resized.jpg
    alhani16resized.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 82
  • alhani14resized.jpg
    alhani14resized.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top