Some drawings and sketches

Nurses = Sex Fantasy

If you haven't been to a hospital lately, that's good. It means you're probably in good health and haven't seen nurses lately. If you're young and healthy it's totally plausible to make a nurse into some kind of a sex fantasy!
attachment.php


Nurses are always young and pretty, with long legs and disproportionately large but perky tits. They're always warm and affectionate, and the long hours make them prone to sexually pounce on their male patients, doctors -- heck, anyone!

attachment.php


The hottest nurses are either blonde or dye their hair to make everyone think they're blonde!

God I feel like such a moron for writing these claims.
 

Attachments

  • nurses with pillows.jpg
    nurses with pillows.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 560
  • nurse caught.jpg
    nurse caught.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:
Having no experience at threesomes, and throwing in what little I know of twosomes, I think I will agree with your assessment.

That said. so what?:D I like to draw fantasies. As such, my threesomes (or moresomes) will most likely have more women, but if there are additional guys...they will be me as well!

now, with that said... I tend to stick to twosomes in my drawings and fantasies.







Nurses make for good fantasies too!:D (though I am more inclined to brunette):rolleyes:
 
If you haven't been to a hospital lately, that's good. It means you're probably in good health and haven't seen nurses lately. If you're young and healthy it's totally plausible to make a nurse into some kind of a sex fantasy!
attachment.php

Nurses are always young and pretty, with long legs and a highly developed bust. They're always warm and affectionate, and the long hours make them prone to sexually pounce on their male patients, doctors -- heck, anyone!
attachment.php

The hottest nurses are either blonde or dye their hair to make everyone think they're blonde!

God I feel like such a moron for writing these claims.

Don't! It's a nice fantasy, and we all have them:) x
 
Thinking??? I'd say they're both probably thinking that guys who cum all over and make such big wet messes should be willing to clean it all up. Sound fair?
 
Nurses = Sex Fantasy

The pics of nurses weren't showing up properly, because I guess a little bug made the upload go bye-bye. Fixed.
 
Three more messy drawings

This character is a stripper from one of my fantasies that gets into cocaine fueled orgies with a few of the other girls, the manager, and the bouncers, at the end of the night.
attachment.php


These are just pure messy fun.
attachment.php


If there were still doubts as to why I chose this user name.."wet special"
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • keri.jpg
    keri.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 491
  • big facial 3.jpg
    big facial 3.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 481
  • pearl necklace.jpg
    pearl necklace.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 512
Love them, wet!
Dig the transparency too...I've played around with that a bit too.
 
From my story series

News from the story front: I have been in contact with a great, great editor. He's really a nice guy and a pro. Anyway he's helped me with my latest submission. Even he couldn't fix it, the story is all over the place... But he made it a lot more finished than any of my other pieces were. Also this edition is almost 3 full lit pages, so I'm looking forward to seeing it panned in the ratings.

However I think based on his advice, I'm going to take some more time between stories polishing the stories.. Things are also going to branch out into new themes and ideas -- which, by the way, I think it's about time it did.

Some of my stories are going to be illustrated as well. Craziness, huh?:)
 

Attachments

  • guide.jpg
    guide.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 173
  • bonnie-kirsten-josie.jpg
    bonnie-kirsten-josie.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 187
20,000 Views!!

Just want to thank folks for reading my stories once more. After my latest Chapter of Gift from Outer Space came out, folks were so interested in my other works that they went back and read them, and all my views and votes increased in number. My first work hit 20,000 which I think is as good a milestone as I can expect at my current level of dedication to writing. I will continue to earn the approval of many more of Lit's readers of varying levels of discriminating taste!
attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • A Union Consummated.jpg
    A Union Consummated.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 472
  • A Union Consummated Lit.jpg
    A Union Consummated Lit.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 475
It's been a couple weeks...will there be more imagery posted? I hope.
 
More?

It's been a couple weeks...will there be more imagery posted? I hope.

Right now I'm not sure if I want to post anything else. Most of the sketches I have on hand are perhaps too crappy or unfinished.. A lot of my old drawings and well finished stuff (and shaded drawings) on 11x14 bristol board are in storage a thousand miles away so if I get my hands on that I might put some drawings up again. Meantime, I might dig up a handful more but that's going to be bottom of the barrel stuff. So it probably isn't worth worrying about.
 
Correction

Haha.. well, I just found a folder with some good drawings thanks to your prodding, Fauve. Tonight is my night to handle domestic chores so I might post em later or in the coming days. About ten drawings or so.
 
Last edited:
Strippers

More old drawings I dug up from my files..

attachment.php


attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • stripper.jpg
    stripper.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 435
  • strippers.jpg
    strippers.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 455
  • stripper2.jpg
    stripper2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 463
A few more

attachment.php
attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • teacher2.jpg
    teacher2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 502
  • ivyxianghua.jpg
    ivyxianghua.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 450
  • sorority.jpg
    sorority.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 473
  • demons.jpg
    demons.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 447
  • ears.jpg
    ears.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 442
A few more

Turn to the left,
attachment.php
attachment.php


Turn to the right
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • pearl necklace2.jpg
    pearl necklace2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 453
  • leg warmers.jpg
    leg warmers.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 435
  • submission.jpg
    submission.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 471
Alright!
Glad I prodded!

I think you should dig some more..
AND make some more!
 
Thanks bud. It's a good batch of pictures if I do say so myself, compared to a lot of my sketches. I guess it's possible that there's more to come.
 
Thanks bud. It's a good batch of pictures if I do say so myself, compared to a lot of my sketches. I guess it's possible that there's more to come.

I hope so--they are very good. Thanks to Throbbs for squeezing them out of you, lol.
 
Mary Anne

LOL.. you guys are a riot sometimes. Since you asked nice, I'll dig up something more.

As you can see, I'm getting pretty close to scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point. No special profile, no special pose, no foreshortening. Standard huge rack. What was I thinking?

Oh, I know. "Titties..."
 

Attachments

  • maryanne.jpg
    maryanne.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 160
Titties are good.


"Scientists now believe that the primary biological function of breasts is to make men stupid." ~ Dave Barry


(pretty sure that was mean to be "stupider")
 
Back
Top