My Favorite Quotes

To expect too much is to have a sentimental view of life and this is a softness that ends in bitterness.
 
If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair.
 
Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.
 
420854_418942191499055_791427551_n.jpg
 
Earthly things is often the case, was filed'd rather die, after a few years, but just also a memories only.
 
Surface fierce due to the weak of heart, the true strength of generally quiet as the water.
 
If it is not good communication is a weakness of character, then, intolerance alone is simply a soul defects.
 
Busy is a blessing, let us no time to feel pain;
Run around is a pleasure, so that we truly experience life;
Fatigue is a pleasure, let us no time to feeling emptiness.
 
No more than three things in our lives. One is their own business, that is, he can arrange things; one of others, and others led things; one things of God, that is, things outside the scope of our capabilities.
 
The troubles often from: forget their own thing, love tube others things, worry about the things of God. Is not difficult to be at ease, as long as the mind his own business, small tube things of others, do not worry about the things of God!
 
A little criticism, the whole meal is ruined, and the next morning you continue thinking. This is how we become weak
 
Back
Top