The Heart of Dominance ~ OOC ~

yeishia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 5, 2009
Posts
17,061
:rose:The Heart of Dominance ~ By SlippedHalo:rose:



Welcome Everyone. :)

Halo give me permission to set up an OOC thread.

This will be a place to brain storm, ask questions, iron out any winkles we encounter and of course to get to know one another.

In other words a resource to help keep us all on the same page in this amazing thread.

I would love it if everyone could past their detailed Bios's here, feel free to include a photo if you wish.

My bio to follow soon :rose::heart:
 
Last edited:
Does Aria need one or was the info given before enough for everyone?
 
Well my thoughts are that we should all put one here at the beginning, for easy reference

More info could be added as necessary as we go along.

We all need to be on the same page e.g. how big someones breasts are, size of penis, hair color etc., for our more intimate interactions

Easier than trying to sift through the IC once it has gotten huge.

what do you think?

( I am going to add mine with a tad more detail even though I am adding it bit by bit as I post. )
 
Last edited:
B.T.W.

Welcome back Lisa .... I am so excited to be writing with you and Halo again...will keep me on my writing toes.:rose::rose:
 
Aria/ aka Mistress Aria/ aka Aria Riley / aka Mary-Alice Riley / aka Mary-Alice Donnovan

Age: 30
hair: long, wavy, red
eyes: green
skin: porcelain white

height: 5'3
weight: 120lbs

breasts: 32b
clothing size: ranges from 4 to 6 depending on many factors

Education:
Masters in Comparative Religious Studies and Philosophy
Masters in Business
Masters in English Lit.
Bachelors of Linguistics
Associates in Human Development
Psychology
Sociology
and a certificate of exemplary performance from a highly influential charm school

Other Skills:
Drafting, Multiple Disciplines of Dance, Karate black belt, Judo black belt, Yoga enthusiast, Tantrism, CPR and First Aid training up to date

Met her master and husband in college when he was in a few of her classes and noticed her charms included brains as well as beauty. He was disappointed to find she was dating one of his acquaintances...They became friends. After a few months their friendship progressed to more and the acquaintance had to step aside since they had more in common and fit together better. They remain in contact with the college friend who has since married one of Mary-Alice's many sisters. He's been a good enough friend not to reveal their secret life to her family even though he has a pretty good idea of what the Riley's are into...

Mary-Alice comes from a strict, Irish-Catholic, American, household in a small town in Pennsylvania. She's one of seven children, the second youngest of four daughters and the middle child of all seven. Her family knows nothing of her life with her husband except that she works in his company alongside him and they are very wealthy and influential. She rarely returns to Pennsylvania except for big things like weddings and funerals.
 
Angélique

My character: Angélique, Angél or simply, little pet.

Age: 24

Hair color: She possessed a tawny colored main of long thick wavy golden brown hair interlaced with highlights of the purest golden.

Eye color: Startlingly blue eyes which could change to the deep Violet when she was aroused, diluting to the palest of blues when she became afraid. Some would swear that they were permanently Violet in color and for the most part they were.

She was petite in stature with the most minuscule of waists tapering into a pair of long beautifully sculptured legs that seemed to go on forever. Her breasts were small but full, her aureoles huge islands of the deepest pink perfection, each tipped by a pouty tempting nipple.

Angél had piercings in both her nipples, belly button and clit plus she had an exquisite rose tattoo above her left hip bone.

Height: 5'5

Sexual preference: heterosexual, bi curious with the right woman, often she was to shy to initiate such explorations.

Weight : 114lbs

Breasts: 34C


Abducted when she was very young Angelique had been quickly marked to be extensively trained as a pleasure slave and to sold as such. To that end she had been trained to please in every conceivable way. Her education had been exhaustive culminating in the sexual act once she had reached 18. No stone had been left unturned to make her the perfect sensual woman, one that any hot blooded male might dream of.

Should such a lucky man be able to pluck such a temptress from his very dreams, Angélique was designed to be that very woman...

Angélique had no idea where she originally came from assuming England perhaps or possibly Canada she rarely give her origins any thought. The young pleasure slave naturally spoke both English and French, both with a native accent, switching from one to the other quite naturally.

She had considered the fact she had been acquired by Master Riley and Mistress Aria to be a blessing, to have finally found a home had been the culmination of a dream for this shy seductive woman.

Angélique had completed their exhaustive training, which had been designed to round out her education more fully than her former training house had done.

Ironically her fate had been sealed long ago for she had naturally gravitated to the things that gave her true pleasure, dance and music and singing she has no aspirations other than to be a woman who served a Master. (or in this case both a Master and her beloved Mistress.) Angel ended up with a degree in The Performing Arts.

Angelique was an accomplished dancer in her own right truly excelling in ballet, ballroom and of course her first love.. belly dancing. Athletic, she also adored training in Tae Kwon Do and her daily Yoga practice.

Angelique had also received certification in various forms of message therapy including, tantric, therapeutic, erotic and Shiatsu.

The sultry pleasure slave was very very flexible from all her years of dance and yoga.The Karma Sutra would be a walk in the park for her should she be required to one day participate.

As was required by Bond Manor she too was up to date in her First - Aid and CRP certification.
 
Last edited:
Talia /aka Slave / aka Tali /aka Talia Melanie / aka Talia Melanie Baker

Age: 24
hair: long, light Curly, Dirty Blond
eyes: Emerald
skin: lightly Tanned

height: 5'2
weight: 122lbs

breasts: 32b
clothing size: 5-6 depending on what she wears

Education:
Masters in German
Masters in Mathematics


Other Skills:
Drawling anything that comes to mind, Sings very good, belly dancing, yoga, knitting and other small hobbies

Met her master and Mistress : Talia was young were she was sold to her Mistress she was sold to her to pay off some debts her father had she was born in Germany but moved with her parents to the USA and learned English fast she was always eager to learn new things and try stuff she had never tried before

Talia got sent to a slave training camp so that when she old enough to do as wished she would know how and what she should do when not she got returned to her Mistress when she was 18 she knew her place was on her knees beside her Mistress at all times unless told other wise and always naked and her hands clapped behind her neck so that her Mistress could see and have anything she wanted when she wanted

her Mistress got in a car accident and couldn’t hold her anymore she was sad but was told she was to obey and do as told from the next who would buy her and always show her best side as she did for her she told Talia that a good friend of hers would pick her up clean her and get her ready for the buyer who might buy her and they would make sure she came in good hands

a couple came the next day to pick Talia up she was called in the room to her Mistress and the couple she crawled in on hands and knees her eyes always down low as she then sat back on her knees her legs ever so slightly spread and her hands like always told behind her neck thou her eyes never dared raise higher than the shoes of the person before her as she waited to obey she wore a silver collar with a ring in front that she may be taken as a pet if wanted

the couple smiled looking over her "Well well she is very well trained we see that will bring a lot of money " they smiled at her Mistress and then the women came and whispered in Talia’s ear "wish I could keep your for myself little one" as she then hung a leash on her collar tugging ever so slightly giving Talia the chance to follow as they reach the door the women tells her to stand up not wanting to ruin her outside on the stones

in the van she was told to sit and not say or move as they drove away she fought a tear away knowing she would never see her Mistress again as the women on the phone called someone and up then I was found from Aria the women in the van with her guy friend were friends with Aria earlier in there life’s


Tali comes from a Native American tribe, household in a small town in Oklahoma. She's was a single child, and moved with her family at the age of 3 and sold at the age of about 13. Her family knows nothing of her life after her father sold her to her first Mistress, Mistress Khalie to save his own skin from prison. She doesn’t have any contact to her family since back then and ever since she moved in the manor she feels like herself as if she belongs right there where she was and she never wanted to leave again
 
Last edited:
Lisa...do you want to be a handmaiden or a new girl? It seems you're determined to start from the bottom when I was already going to have your character int he inner circle and somewhat established. If I need to look for another handmaiden and you actually want the step down let me know. I am confused.
 
Introducing: Your Master!

Master Riley / Riley / Alister Reilly / Alasdair Raghailligh

Click for Family Coat of Arms: http://namegameshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Reilly-Coat-of-Arms-Mantled-300x300.png

Image that Inspired Physical Looks of Riley: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA2NDAyMDg2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODcwNzA1._V1._SY314_CR4,0,214,314_.jpg

- Picture is of Eric Bana NOT Riley
- This is just the inspiration for Riley
- Master Riley looks similar but different

Age: 33
Height: 5'11
Weight: 210 pounds
Race: Caucasian
Skin: Tanned
Build: Muscular/Fit – not a bodybuilder
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Dark brown, currently a little shaggy with loose curls starting to form
Hair Style: Currently lets it fall loose, not styling it in any particular way.

Face Description: Eyes are the dominant feature, nose is balanced (never been broken) and slightly long, upper lip is a thin wisp, but is balanced by a larger and slightly pouty lower lip. Currently cleanly shaven, though he sometimes will let a well kept thin beard grow.

Body Hair:
Chest and Stomach have noticeable hair, a line from his pelvis to his stomach and a bat like shape across his chest. Groomed but long enough to feel soft not pokey to the touch.
Legs and arms are ungroomed but he is not particularly hairy. He has hair, but to the touch you would feel more skin than hair.
Hands and feet are also natural, but only have a few light hairs.
Back is shaved and maintained hairless.
Pubic hair is groomed, none on or around the testicles or on the penis. A pentagon or triangular shape over the pubis. Kept short, but again is soft to the touch not prickly.

Smell: Old Spice Original

Penis: not circumcised, approx 7.5’ long & 6.25’ circumference – thicker than most
(more on why he is so thick another time ;))

Formal Education:
Bachelors of Science: Economics, BS – George Washington University
Masters of Law & Juris Doctor, LLM & JD – London School of Economics
Civil Law & Magister Juris, BCL & MJur – Oxford

***MORE TO COME***
 
Last edited:
Hey slaves, could you please not try to curry more favour with my husband than I even have? I am reading and feeling a little bit like I'm seeing the Master cheating on his wife with a slave he loves more than her. This should not be happening. Write well in your scenes but try not to be so very, um...dedicated to the Master that you forget he has a wife, please.
 
By the way, Niccolo, and two new friends, I am so very pleased to have you join us. You're doing a fantastic job so far. :)
 
Hey slaves, could you please not try to curry more favour with my husband than I even have? I am reading and feeling a little bit like I'm seeing the Master cheating on his wife with a slave he loves more than her. This should not be happening. Write well in your scenes but try not to be so very, um...dedicated to the Master that you forget he has a wife, please.

Even though we have already discussed this via PM and as it is clearly directed at me I should like to clarify my motivations for my character.

Let me say that it is NOT my intention that my character try and steal Aria's Master from her Mistress, his wife and head slave. It is simply my intention to develop my own character with depth and scope while keeping her as true to her training and submissive mentality as possible. I want our readers to understand who she is from the get go.

In ALL scenes with her Master or Mistress she would by her nature give 100% of herself...If she did not she would be punished and rightly so.

I looked back on the few posts in this short scene between slave and Master and am confident, that they are not crossing any lines. Master Alister is treating her purely as a slave, as a commodity, his dealing are emotionless and terse, he is simply giving her what he assumes is a reward for a job well done.

I think the softer more emotional responses of Angél provided a provide an interesting counterbalance to Alister for our readers.( well I hope so anyway.:eek:)

Angel loves both her Master and Mistress and I have referenced Aria on more than one occasion in my posts so our readers know that she is well aware of her place in the hierarchy. I am of course addressing her private thoughts ...simply to add depth to my character and to set the scene for her search for love later in our story.

She wants someone to love her for herself it doesn't have to be her Master or Mistress...she knows that will not come from either of them..not the story book love any ways. When I read Lisa' back story I had an idea which I was going to discuss with Lisa when she got here. I thought perhaps the two handmaidens could develop a forbidden love story of their own. Knowing Lisa and myself I thought the physical would develop slowly as we fell more deeply in love and be a natural culmination. It was a thought.

I digress...

Had Angel gotten the chance to do the bathroom scene with her Mistress she would have shown the same depth of love and devotion to her. I had hoped to threat both Aria and our readers to an incredibly erotic bathing experience.

When you called for the handmaiden...my character was already in a scene and I thought you meant Lisa' char as mine cannot be in two scenes at once.

I PMed you .

When I didn't receive a response,and as Lisa is still caught up in the real world and her character still waiting to be picked up by Aria, my plan in my upcomming post was to have the intercom bleep and interrupt my scene with Alister allowing Angél to tend to Aria .

You moved on without waiting for her scene to finish however...

That works well...:devil:

Angél will be punished for something she has no control of and will accept it willingly, I would imagine that might happen often in a large house hold.

By the way, Niccolo, and two new friends, I am so very pleased to have you join us. You're doing a fantastic job so far. :)

I can only surmise that by the obvious omission of my name, that you are not so pleased that I have joined this thread, and perhaps feel that the job I am doing is not so fantastic. :(

It saddened me that you might think this...

When you invited me to this thread;

-You knew my writing style very well...when I joined the original Dominance, all cast members had to send you a sample of their writing in order to make sure we all we good enough writing wise to join.

When I write I really do try and paint a picture that will allow the reader to be by my side as they read, I am not sure I can write any other way..it's my natural writing style. It applies to romantic love stories and extreme B.D.S.M. If my character is feeling pain I want my reader to experience it with her.

-I also was very honest with you in that my writing at the moment is NOT up to its usual caliber. I told you my muse had fled and that I was rusty as I had not put pen to paper in a thread for months.

-You knew that I do not participate in purely sex based threads and that I am hopeless at two line posts unless they are specifically called for to add drama or effect.

-You knew the type of characters I create, especially now...I choose a character I could relate to from my real world experience hoping to fire up my lagging muse.



Halo I was so excited to be returning full circle to the thread and person who gave me my start her on lit. You gave me a chance to write with the most amazing writers yourself included, you all helped me grow so much, the original Dominance was my very first writing attempt. I shall never forget it.

I jumped right in and was thoroughly enjoying myself, I was so excited to be writing with you again ...

My muse took flight.:eek::):rose:

Anyway, I believe things happen for a reason , this is going to be a fast paced thread, even though it is thanksgiving I snuck away and tried to keep pace. I will not always be able to post with this intensity ...I was honest about that upfront too.

Halo this your thread and I want you to be able to enjoy it fully and manage your cast in the manner that best suits you.

From the bottom of my heart I deeply apologize that my writing fell short of the mark you are aiming for.

My exuberance for the subject matter and finally finding that I was inspired to write again may well have gotten the better of me.:rose:

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate ...I am off to tend to mine...
 
Last edited:
Now that we understand each other let's keep moving. We will try to pace ourselves to around three or more good posts per week (2 to 3 paragraphs is a minimal full post) less than that and we will warn the group here. Hyper-posters who post more than twice per day should shorten the post length if those they are writing with are not able to keep up with such amounts of writing. This keeps from any one writer overshadowing the others in character time per page.

It means some of us will have to step it up some more and some of us will have to sometimes dial it back a bit to stay a functioning ensemble.

Does this work for everyone?
 
Wonderful! Thanks slippedhalo for the kind words and for keeping us on pace. As the preface of our story comes to a close, as it seems to be doing, I look forward to working with everyone as we move into more of the training, romance, and intrigue that will define the Manor and our characters within.

At the dinner scene that we are moving towards, I will outline more of the setting and rules from the Master. I hope you are looking forward to coming together for a scene of ceremony, rebirth and ritual. I know I am!

Thank you, each of you, for all of your contributions thus far!
 
With regards posting...

I am still unsure as to whether my writing style is a fit for this thread but will plod along and so my very best.

I am usually a weekend poster as I work until 6.00P.M. weekdays… after which I the head straight to dance class, yoga or the gym…but will see what I can do midweek when if a reply post is required.
 
Lisa...do you want to be a handmaiden or a new girl? It seems you're determined to start from the bottom when I was already going to have your character int he inner circle and somewhat established. If I need to look for another handmaiden and you actually want the step down let me know. I am confused.

I’m sorry I haven’t been involved very much but some of you know I’m very worried about my Nan. She has been ill for some time and big decisions have to be made. My Uncle is coming from Australia tomorrow and I will go with him to the hospital so he can sign the various forms etc. Sadly this will severely restrict my writing for a little while.

Halo, I’m sorry if I’ve grabbed the wrong end of the stick. Allow me to amend the post as soon as I can. Meanwhile I’ll delete the original shortly and begin again.

Yeishia I’m so glad we can write together again. Really looking forward to it! Missed you!
 
Talia I will NPC Firenza for Lisa for a little while. Perhaps while Talia is bored Firenza comes to her room to return a borrowed book. One thing leads to another and this bit of fun could be why Firenza didn't hear the summons to Mistress Aria's bath?

Would you like to write a Talia, Firenza scene with me?
 
I’m sorry I haven’t been involved very much but some of you know I’m very worried about my Nan. She has been ill for some time and big decisions have to be made. My Uncle is coming from Australia tomorrow and I will go with him to the hospital so he can sign the various forms etc. Sadly this will severely restrict my writing for a little while.

Halo, I’m sorry if I’ve grabbed the wrong end of the stick. Allow me to amend the post as soon as I can. Meanwhile I’ll delete the original shortly and begin again.

Yeishia I’m so glad we can write together again. Really looking forward to it! Missed you!


Take care of your Nan I know how much you love her. * hugs you tightly*

Having said that I cannot wait to write with you either ...missed you too I keep missing you in the Inn. :rose:
 
Sis, take care of things in rl first. As always that takes precedence. I will hold Firenza for you until you return.
 
Lisa it just occurred to me, when I started in this thread one of my many faux pas' was in thinking that the hand maidens would have each earned their own rooms.

As Talia and the new girl are sharing, I am going to assume that you and I will be bed mates :) when not summoned to our Mistress Aria' bed that is.

I described the room in detail thinking it was only mine. When you take back your character please P.M. Me or write here any changes or additions you would like made.

I will gladly go back and edit my post. :rose:

I hope all is well with your Nana , you are both are in my thoughts and prayers as always.
 
Hello all. I know I have catching up to do. Post without me for a couple of days if it's crucial. I'll join by dinner hour in the house but this past few weeks in RL have been kicking my ass so I apologize. I'll be back soon.
 
Name: Marisol Fujimori aka- Mari, slut, girl

Age: 23

Appearance: http://dennou.1000.tv/denden3/dennoudo2/src/1329268773952.jpg
Ht: 5ft 1in Wt: 101pds 33C-23-32 Long black hair and deep brown eyes. Tattoo on left ass cheek: slut in fraktur lettering; both nipples(bars), belly button and labia pierced(rings). Long nipples from extensive caging.

Bio: Marisol was born to a Japanese mother and US serviceman. When they divorced, just

before she was born, her mother went back to Japan. Her mother worked hard to keep Marisol

educated and happy. This lead to Marisol becoming a bit of a spoiled brat. When Marisol

attended secondary school, she got heavily into gambling. She soon incurred a massive debt

to several yakuza clans. She was kidnapped and sold at the age of 21 into slavery to pay

the debts off.

Her first Mistress and Master travelled extensively and they intensified her cultural

education and linguistics. Marisol served her Mistress and Master loyally for a year when

they sold her because of a discipline problem to an American Master. With this Master she started her new life as a sex slave. Marisol loved this and she became less a brat and willful under Master's whips and restraints. Master died of a heart attack at His place of employment and Marisol was given to a Mistress under terms of His will. Mistress sold marisol, after six months to Master Riley and Mistress Aria.

Education: Bachelors in Art History, Masters in Japanese History, Bachelors in Calligraphy, effectively fluent in English, Japanese, Spanish but has distinct accent.

Motivations and Quirks: Marisol is intelligent, but sometimes will freeze as she processes information. She can get easily confused with overstimulation of her senses. She loves being restrained not just for the sexual pleasure, but it gives her time to fully think things out. Secretly adores pain but still uwilling to accept this as true. she has never gotten over her gambling problem but has not gambled since she was sold. She refuses to acknowlege her American father, partially from what her mother told her about him. She's never met her father.
 
Back
Top