I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone :)

I worked all weekend. Busy as expected for the unit I work on. Short one Nurse Sunday. Also typical. Staffing is always a challenge on weekends or holidays. But JAHCO did not visit which was good. Came home exhausted and crashed. Only to get awoken before 6 am by an earring digging into my neck. I had failed to remove them and must have been thrashing around in my sleep *shrugs*

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday. Im driving into town today to watch the erection of a ferris wheel which I plan to ride soon. W-O-L-I. Wheel of Lights and Imagination :)

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone :)

I worked all weekend. Busy as expected for the unit I work on. Short one Nurse Sunday. Also typical. Staffing is always a challenge on weekends or holidays. But JAHCO did not visit which was good. Came home exhausted and crashed. Only to get awoken before 6 am by an earring digging into my neck. I had failed to remove them and must have been thrashing around in my sleep *shrugs*

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday. Im driving into town today to watch the erection of a ferris wheel which I plan to ride soon. W-O-L-I. Wheel of Lights and Imagination :)

Good morning. That ferris wheel sounds neat. Those things are going up all over - there's one in Atlanta now.

You can tell where my mind is, though. When you said "erection" I giggled. :D

Good morning. That ferris wheel sounds neat. Those things are going up all over - there's one in Atlanta now.

You can tell where my mind is, though. When you said "erection" I giggled. :D

I had to LOL@ that !!
Perhaps my Sig line should be " I give boys erector sets":D
Supposedly I am a math tease *giggles*

Morning all, heh my summer is turning into one long vacation in Puerto Backyarda.
The annoying part is that I am even busier now than when I was working!
Ugh, there's always some other thing or some other person that needs something, and I am just too sweet to ever say no. ;)

I always had a sneaky suspicion you liked to watch things that you plan to ride get erect. :devil:

Morning all, heh my summer is turning into one long vacation in Puerto Backyarda.
The annoying part is that I am even busier now than when I was working!
Ugh, there's always some other thing or some other person that needs something, and I am just too sweet to ever say no. ;)

I always had a sneaky suspicion you liked to watch things that you plan to ride get erect. :devil:

Safety concerns of course. I like to make sure the construction is sound from all engineering viewpoints ! And as I type that I can sure hear someone *gigglesnort*:D

Safety concerns of course. I like to make sure the construction is sound from all engineering viewpoints ! And as I type that I can sure hear someone *gigglesnort*:D

Well there are some fine tolerances that need to be met, pressure that needs to be monitored and very strict protocols to follow. You just can't slap dash some things.

That's where age & experience comes into play, much more highly qualified to get things done right than some know it all bro just out of school. :D

And you do have a delightful jiggle when you gigglesnort. ;)

Well there are some fine tolerances that need to be met, pressure that needs to be monitored and very strict protocols to follow. You just can't slap dash some things.

That's where age & experience comes into play, much more highly qualified to get things done right than some know it all bro just out of school. :D

And you do have a delightful jiggle when you gigglesnort. ;)

" That's where age & experience comes into play, much more highly qualified to get things done right than some know it all bro just out of school. "

I wholeheartedly agree ! Which is why I refuse to ride any ride unless its construced by a practiced and experienced engineer:D

" That's where age & experience comes into play, much more highly qualified to get things done right than some know it all bro just out of school. "

I wholeheartedly agree ! Which is why I refuse to ride any ride unless its construced by a practiced and experienced engineer:D

And that's why I'm certified. A guaranteed safe ride!

Hope that you can enjoy some time off now NRSE and do whatever it is you wish to do with that time.

BrettJ in Canada - newly awake

SSN: but but course you give boys "issues"!!! LOL April hope famliy & nyou are well, good morning alll!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back