High heels

black pumps

attachment.php

I'm so hard now!
 
Slut-Heels

When the mood takes me, and I'm feeling particularly flirty, I meet my boyfriend at the door wearing nothing but my slut heels. When I kneel down all coy and submissive to get his big cock out and suck it, its hard stiff state-of-arousal proves just how appreciative he is, so I get even more of the benefit...
 
............

............
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Any other guys into wearing high heels and/or stockings. I have quite a selection of hose and stockings yet only one pair of high heels. I plan on going shopping in 2 weeks, in hopes of finding some ballet heels.

What do you like?

Layne

stockings and heels are a must for me , i own about 12 pairs of heels but i am always looking for more .
 
I have a picture of me with heels and nylons, have a look I love it Me on high heels and if I a wear short skirt and nylons makes it even better but as soon if I put heels on I am horny Ohhhh Sooo horny XXXXXjosi

great legs and a handle to lead you around with
 
Very Pretty!

This is my favorite pair at the moment they have a 5 inch wedge and I can go outside with them without sinking into the ground. The pic doesn't show the color very well they are a bright gold and black.

Mmm...love these sweet and sexy sandals! Cute feet, too!!! 🌹
 
Thanks again, you are all adding to my confidence, at least as far as passing. it so hard sometimes to shake the feeling that people just look at you as a guy in a dress. It gets better and often I don't even think about it, but sometimes you just want to hide in a closet.

Oh don't go back in hunny your beUtiful.
 
I have a picture of me with heels and nylons, have a look I love it Me on high heels and if I a wear short skirt and nylons makes it even better but as soon if I put heels on I am horny Ohhhh Sooo horny XXXXXjosi

And you are rocking those heals.
 
Back
Top