What do you think about when you masturbate?

38
Transsexual
bisexual


When I masturbate, I don't make things up. Generally I remember things I've done in the past.

Some of my favorite sexual experiences were with my ex-boyfriend. We were together 5 years. He's black, well hung, and had an insatiable appetite for sex. He also liked to go camping, which I never really cared for, but I went along occasionally when the weather was really nice.

One day while we were at this gay campground, we left the pool and went into the public bathroom to shower. There was a line to get into 5 shower stalls, so Kevin told me to get in with him and we'd shower together. Once we were under the water and soaping each other up, all I had to do was touch his cock and he was aroused and wanted to do the nasty. I told him to stop it! There was a flimsy curtain over the shower stall, but there must have been about 20 people waiting in line right on the other side of shower curtain.

The next thing I know Kevin's behind me, bending me over under the water, and sticking his cock in me. I'm loud.. who wouldn't be with a 10" big black cock up their ass! So I start moaning and carrying on. Eventually he cums, and we finish up showering.

When we got out of the shower stall, well, I guess we must have put on a good show, everyone in the building obviously heard me screaming, because all of the guys in line started cheering and applauding. I was mortified. But have to admit, it's one of my favorite mastabatory fantasies.

Steffie
 
How do you come up with this kinda stuff?


Netzach said:
30/F/sexual omnivore

Vanilla isn't really in the rotation much.


1. Upturned twink-ish taut male ass. I look down, I have a dick. On me, attached, fully functional. I clasp the anonymous ass with still female leather gloved hands and drill away to my heart's content, macho, swearing, biting his back.

2. I'm playing with my vibrator in front of a gorgeous female submissive fully immobilized after teasing her into a sexual frenzy. She begins to cry she wants to get off so bad and I just lay there and climax under her nose...over and over....

3. I fantazise about masturbating as a reluctant straight guy who thinks it's disgusting licks his own cum off a plate on the floor, like a dog.

4. I get fucked by someone with a dildo or a fantastic dick, doesn't matter which. A cringing voyeur plays with himself or herself as I laugh and insult.

5. Riding an immobilized, ultrabound male. Everything is swaddled in leather or latex or nylon except his cock. His hood has eyeholes. I lock eyes with him and fuck my more cherished possession with something akin to tenderness.
 
I don't have any one set fantasy, really. But some of them are out there. One that I've "seen" a lot lately has been in the shower. I mean, I'm in the shower, and my lover is watching me shower and masturbating. I'm making it look good, taking a long time washing my hair, lathering up a sponge and dripping the foam over my arms and legs and body and letting the water sluice it away. I think it comes down to three sources. The conversation between Sayuri and the Kimono Collector in the tea-house in memoirs of a geisha, a passage in "the Art of Sensual Submission" by Claudia Varrin, where she's talking about learning to think of yourself as sexy. The third source was a HOT story by an author here. It's here: Heartbeats...

My fantasies tend to grow stale after a while, so I change them every now and then. I have a few favorites that I go back to a lot. Anyone else do that?
 
h60pilot said:
Jenny, do you ever fantasize about those things when your bf is fucking you? Do you ever imagine that his cock is someone else's? Or that fantsy man's wife is watching you take her man's cock, deep and hard, admiring hwo well you suck his cock?

Do these thoughts ever pass through your mind when you are fucking someone??

I usually have these fantasies when I am alone ou when my bf is sleeping..sometimes when I am sucking my bf I imagine it is a stranger..
 
Elmer Keith said:
Steffie, you are a beauty. Those eyes are to die for. :heart:

Elmer, you are too kind. Always nice to meet a gentleman with a good sense of taste. :)
 
Generally I will think about having a women fuck me in the ass. One reoccuring fantasy I keep haveing is about my neighbor who I have known all my life. I have always been attracted to her, but never got the courage to aske her out before she left for college. Anyway I always think about her using me as her own personal sex toy, and having her do anything she want to do to my ass. I can always get off thinking about that.
 
34, m, straight.

I mostly reminisce about experiences I had with my first gf. The first time she took her bra off while we were making out. The first time she rubbed my crotch, that was great. This one time I put my hand on her breast and she grabbed my hand and pressed it against her. That was cewl. Then there was the time she took her top off and sat on top of me and I played patty-cake with her boobs. Just kidding.
 
Last edited:
It depends.

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about myself being lightly restrained and fucked by a woman with a big, black strap-on. After I cum all over it, I am asked to suck her cock clean. When clean, I remove the harness and the cock and lick her dripping wet pussy until she asks me to fuck her with the same cock strapped on.
 
Will mention another one of my favorite mastabatory fantasies that occurred maybe 5 years ago with my ex-boyfriend Kevin. This one also occurred at the campground.

It was a beautiful summer day. We had been to a cookout at another campsite for lunch. I was wearing a hot pink woman's one-piece bathing suit. Kevin was wearing a pair of shorts and work boots.

After the cookout we went back to our campsite. Once there, I told Kevin, "Why don't you lay on your hammock?" He always brought it camping, hung it between two trees, and never used it.

He agreed, and as he lay there swinging on the hammock, he said to me, "Come here baby, join me." Which I did, only there wasn't really room for me to lay beside him, so I ended up sitting on his lap... which caused the expected reaction... he started getting hard.

The next thing I know, he's got his cock out of the pant leg of his shorts, and is telling me to pull aside the bottom of my bathing suit. "Come on honey... sit on it."

I looked around. It was broad daylight. We're in a crowded campground. There are people within eye sight.

Kevin manuevered me around on top of him, so that I ended up impaled on his big 10" cock. He chuckled. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Yeah, it felt good. Kevin had the prettiest cock I've ever seen. It took a while to sit all the way down on it, but when I did, mmmm... mmmm....

As I sat there on the hammock, on his lap, with his cock inside me... a group of friends walked by on the road only 20' away. They all waved at us. We waved back. Kevin laughed softly. They had no idea what we were doing.

"Kevin, let's go in the tent, and finish this," I pleaded. I was paranoid about doing this, making love, with people so close.

"No, let's stay here for a while, this is fun," he said.

Then, wouldn't you know it, this friend of Kevin's named Billy, comes walking up the path to our site. I tried to climb off Kevin's cock, but he clamped down on my waist, holding me in place. "Don't move!" he hissed.

Billy walked up to us, having NO idea that I'm sitting on Kevin's cock. Billy is a bit dense to begin with, and walks RIGHT up to us, and stands there 3' away chatting away with Kevin about some party that night.

I was DYING! I am sitting on Kevin's huge cock, red-faced, embarrassed as hell, while Kevin is LOVING every minute of this. He and Billy chat away for about 5-10 mintues, and finally Billy says goodbye and walks off, all the while having no idea that my boyfriend's cock is inside me the whole time.

As soon as Billy turned his back and walked away, I climbed off Kevin's cock, which surprisingly was still hard... i think the whole thing turned him on (everything turned Kevin on). I hopped off the hammock, and said, "Come in the tent and finish this!"

Kevin laughed, and followed me. We went inside our tent, stripped naked, and made some really good lovin'... Mmmm... When I remember these things, I not only get excited, but I truly do miss my ex. He was a great lover. We shared a lot of exciting times together.

Steffie
 
First just like to say both of your stories are great Steffie!
Well, right now I fantasize a lot about meeting some guys and playing strip poker. I find one I focus on and we both get naked and go from there. I also fantasize about my wife when she is not here. My fantasies, do however now mostly lean toward the gay side, kissing and rubbing down a guy while we masterbate, things like that.
 
I also think of past experiences.....Lately, I have been thinking more and more about one of my favorites. An older woman I was dating when I was in my
early 20's revealed to me after a wine filled evening
that she loved to play with my ass and wanted to use her dildo
on me, but just couldn't bring herself to do it. After
a lot of fun, incredibly hot and honest conversation, she
came up with exactly what she wanted me to do. She then proceeded
to demand it of me.(Looking back, it was so hot we trusted
each other so much to reveal all of these details to each
other). I was made to kneel naked with the dildo behind me
pointed straight up....she then lubed it and me and talked
about how hot all of this made her. She had me start stroking
myself and then had me bend my hips and lower my ass towards
my ankles and the tip of the dildo. She stood in front of me
and started to play with herself. She said she wanted me
to masturbate for her with the dildo up my ass. I thought
there was no way it would work but the more turned on I got,
the more of my body weight I trusted against the tip. Soon
it was in, and then all the way in. I was amazed. She started
cumming as soon as she could tell it was inside me. I followed
soon after, shooting a distance I had never imagined possible.
I was so exhausted after I just slumped over on my side, and
came back to reality with her hugging and kissing me. Still
a really hot memory. Would love to do it again with the right
person.
 
Very very sexy

That was a cool story, Charlie....and you did a good job of recounting it.....

No woman has asked you to do that since, huh? Maybe if you offered to do it for a woman, you would break some barrier that your current woman has? Just a thought.........
 
yes there have been some experiences with other women that are somewhat equal from a technical standpoint, I guess but the raw power of feeling someone requesting it....very rare......unbelievable. the whole fantasy is amazing
 
Sometimes I think of fucking my nephew's girffriend in the ass-hole and pulling out and coming all over his face.

Sometimes I remember fucking my girlfriend's 18-y-o sister on the night of her birthday party in the changing room behind the pool. She told me it was the first time she had been allowed to0 buy and wear a g-String, which gfot me going as I was wearing a pair of her sisters's as well.

I told her that it was no point having great underwear if you didn't show it off. SO she lifted her skirt just high enough to see the outline of her cunt through a beautiful pair of cotton white g's.

So, to her initial protest, I dropped to my knees and started kissing and licking her panties.
 
Stefani said:
Will mention another one of my favorite mastabatory fantasies that occurred maybe 5 years ago with my ex-boyfriend Kevin. This one also occurred at the campground.

It was a beautiful summer day. We had been to a cookout at another campsite for lunch. I was wearing a hot pink woman's one-piece bathing suit. Kevin was wearing a pair of shorts and work boots.

After the cookout we went back to our campsite. Once there, I told Kevin, "Why don't you lay on your hammock?" He always brought it camping, hung it between two trees, and never used it.

He agreed, and as he lay there swinging on the hammock, he said to me, "Come here baby, join me." Which I did, only there wasn't really room for me to lay beside him, so I ended up sitting on his lap... which caused the expected reaction... he started getting hard.

The next thing I know, he's got his cock out of the pant leg of his shorts, and is telling me to pull aside the bottom of my bathing suit. "Come on honey... sit on it."

I looked around. It was broad daylight. We're in a crowded campground. There are people within eye sight.

Kevin manuevered me around on top of him, so that I ended up impaled on his big 10" cock. He chuckled. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Yeah, it felt good. Kevin had the prettiest cock I've ever seen. It took a while to sit all the way down on it, but when I did, mmmm... mmmm....

As I sat there on the hammock, on his lap, with his cock inside me... a group of friends walked by on the road only 20' away. They all waved at us. We waved back. Kevin laughed softly. They had no idea what we were doing.

"Kevin, let's go in the tent, and finish this," I pleaded. I was paranoid about doing this, making love, with people so close.

"No, let's stay here for a while, this is fun," he said.

Then, wouldn't you know it, this friend of Kevin's named Billy, comes walking up the path to our site. I tried to climb off Kevin's cock, but he clamped down on my waist, holding me in place. "Don't move!" he hissed.

Billy walked up to us, having NO idea that I'm sitting on Kevin's cock. Billy is a bit dense to begin with, and walks RIGHT up to us, and stands there 3' away chatting away with Kevin about some party that night.

I was DYING! I am sitting on Kevin's huge cock, red-faced, embarrassed as hell, while Kevin is LOVING every minute of this. He and Billy chat away for about 5-10 mintues, and finally Billy says goodbye and walks off, all the while having no idea that my boyfriend's cock is inside me the whole time.

As soon as Billy turned his back and walked away, I climbed off Kevin's cock, which surprisingly was still hard... i think the whole thing turned him on (everything turned Kevin on). I hopped off the hammock, and said, "Come in the tent and finish this!"

Kevin laughed, and followed me. We went inside our tent, stripped naked, and made some really good lovin'... Mmmm... When I remember these things, I not only get excited, but I truly do miss my ex. He was a great lover. We shared a lot of exciting times together.

Steffie
Now that was a hot camping trip worth repeating. ;)
 
20/male/bi curious

What I am thinking? These...

1.
Jenny29 said:
F 29 bi-curious (at times)
My first one is with 2 guys.I suck one while the other fucks me from behind.After a time they change,I suck the one that was fucking me (this is what gets me really horny) the other one now fucks me.

2. Im in the top floor of a very tall building. Every night after work, when eveyone has left, it's only me and boss staying. He punishes me for doing something bad in the past. He fucks me doggystyle, in front of the window while i am looking the great view.

3. My best friend - a girl - fucks me with a strap-on. (she doesnt know it)

4. Im dressed like a slut and being forced to go to a private party and give a show before everyone fucks me.
 
Uniquely, I will often fantasize about a recent sexual encounter with my girlfriend. This is new to me, with every other gf I have always fantasized about some other female.

Infrequently I'll visualize someone different. The only celebrity I fantasize about is Alyson Hannigan (seasons 4-7 Buffy

Hands-down, my favorite is a threesome with my girlfriend and another girl. (here lately it's been with a friend of mine whom my girlfriend recently met, and with whom we might actually realize our fantasy with). I'll imagine them in a 69, either one going down on the other one, both of them just kissing, fondling each other, both of them going down on me, and any number of entanglements involving the three of us :) :) :)

I think I need to take a few moments to myself now...
 
Jenny29 said:
F 29 bi-curious (at times)

I have 3 main fantasies but it varies with time.

My first one is with 2 guys.I suck one while the other fucks me from behind.After a time they change,I suck the one that was fucking me (this is what gets me really horny) the other one now fucks me.

Second one: on vacation,this nice couple invites me to their table.I dance with the guy,he caresses me while dancing,I feel his cock getting hard,his wife is watching us,she does not mind.We end up in their room,I suck him,his wife is still just watching us,she looks at me sucking him, then he fucks me with the wife watching....in this fantasie it is the idea of the wife watching that gets me horny.

Third: I play in a porno movie,everything is permitted..

But like I say...it varies at times

Dear God, those are hot...
 
Back
Top