First time gangbang

Do you have to be in that age range

I was wondering if that age range is set in stone? I am a 45yo WM who lives in Cranberry.
 
I'm way too old and too far away....but like the idea of this thread and giving it a bump! Catholic school uniform on her petite frame....yep, that I'd like to see!
 
My girlfriend is looking to have her first gangbang one Sunday in December. I'm looking for interested guys in the Pittsburgh area to meet up and have fun with us.
She is petite and very slutty, she loves being used. We are looking for 18-35 year old men to have fun. Size isn't an issue but cleanliness and testing is a must. You must be recently tested, clean, and willing to use protection.
Please get in touch for more details and let me get to know you more. No pics will be traded unless I gain trust. She is beautiful and if you're interested, you'll have fun.

-muff
Good luck guys and wishing you the best. It is indeed next to impossible arranging a gangbang these days, for few years now it seems humnas deveolped the habit of having sex alone in front of a computer screen. More talk than action.
I am way too far to help but very curious how it turns out indeed. When you consider the number of willing males I hope you will have some success but my estimate is less than 20% really show up and many will not meet the conditions.
I certainly hope I am wrong but please let me know how things develop
 
me too. could ya post a pic?

No, sorry, we actually don't see each other that often. Our relationship has turned into a FWB situation, and we are looking to knock something off our bucketlist. Aside from all that she doesn't want to post pics on here, sorry.
 
Tell us more about her sluttiness...

Maybe later, no time now..

She just likes a lot of kinky things, and she likes being treated like a sex toy in the bedroom. She has had a fantasy of Three or more guys for a little while now, and I thinkbit would be interesting.
 
I would love to be part of this!

Hey there! Im 31, tall, dark hair and light blue eyes. Ive always wanted to be part of a gangbang but never had the chance nor did I know how to go about finding one. I would love her first gangbang to be mine as well. Theres nothing i love more then satisfying a women and nothing is taboo with me. I live about 10 minutes from cranberry and have a somewhat flexible schedule. Message me so we can chat a bit and get to know one another. Maybe swap some pics. Look forward to hearing from you!!
 
Back
Top