Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if we are alone or joined by others, I like how this is starting. The more the merrier.

Your breasts, enclosed in your bra, look so sensuous. I reach out and caress your breast through your bra.

My other hand slides across my panties. I feel my desire increasing.
:kiss:

Your breasts, enclosed in your bra, look so sensuous. I reach out and caress your breast through your bra.

My other hand slides across my panties. I feel my desire increasing.
My desire is thru the roof. Just glad I decided to wear panties today.

My desire is thru the roof. Just glad I decided to wear panties today.

I am thinking that your panties, and mine, will hopefully soon be on the floor.

I reach around you and unclasp your bra, letting it slide off your body. I place a hand over each of your breast and caress the smooth skin.

I am thinking that your panties, and mine, will hopefully soon be on the floor.

I reach around you and unclasp your bra, letting it slide off your body. I place a hand over each of your breast and caress the smooth skin.
feels so nice to have my little breasts cupped and massaged.

I lean forward and place light little kisses on your neck.

"I would love to feel you touch my breasts. Please remove my bra." I whisper into your ear.
I spin around and kiss your lips lightly. I work down to your neck and unclasp your bra and watch is fall needlessly to the floor and your breasts come into view for the first time.

I spin around and kiss your lips lightly. I work down to your neck and unclasp your bra and watch is fall needlessly to the floor and your breasts come into view for the first time.

Holding your hands, I place them on my heaving breast. I moan at your touch. A woman knows best how to touch another woman.

I reach down and begin to remove your shorts.

Holding your hands, I place them on my heaving breast. I moan at your touch. A woman knows best how to touch another woman.

I reach down and begin to remove your shorts.
your touch feels so amazing and soft. My hands are getting impatient.

"What would your hands like to do, to touch?" I whisper in your ear and I slide off your panties, leaving you naked before me. :kiss:
I reach down and take your panties off quickly as I drop to my knees and massage your sexy butt, as I stare at your wetness.

I reach down and take your panties off quickly as I drop to my knees and massage your sexy butt, as I stare at your wetness.

I lean back on my arms. I spread my legs wide for you. The anticipation is immense. I feel that I am dripping in wetness. A fire of desire burns in my pussy.

I stare into your eyes and whisper, "Please."

I lean back on my arms. I spread my legs wide for you. The anticipation is immense. I feel that I am dripping in wetness. A fire of desire burns in my pussy.

I stare into your eyes and whisper, "Please."
I take a few long slow swipes with my tongue on your smooth pussy as I part your lips with it, I get my first taste your sweet honey as I still slowly massage your sexy ass.

I take a few long slow swipes with my tongue on your smooth pussy as I part your lips with it, I get my first taste your sweet honey as I still slowly massage your sexy ass.

As soon as your tongue touches my swollen pussy lips, a shudder runs through my body. "Oh goodness, that is wonderful."

I am in heaven as you lick me so gently. I grab the back of your head with my hand and pull your mouth more forcefully into my wet pussy.

As soon as your tongue touches my swollen pussy lips, a shudder runs through my body. "Oh goodness, that is wonderful."

I am in heaven as you lick me so gently. I grab the back of your head with my hand and pull your mouth more forcefully into my wet pussy.

I hold your ass as your start to sway away from my face trying to keep my tongue inside of you. Wanting you to rinse my face with sweet honey

I hold your ass as your start to sway away from my face trying to keep my tongue inside of you. Wanting you to rinse my face with sweet honey

I am burning with desire. I need my release, but I have more I want to experience first. And I want to pleasure you.

I pull your head away from my hot and wet pussy and plant a kiss on your lips. I taste myself on your lips and cheeks. My tongue darts inside your mouth and our tongues wrestle.

I push you onto your back on the floor and swiftly move myself between your legs. You are also very damp. I lean forward and swipe my tongue over you glistening pussy lips. mmmmmm You taste so good.

I am burning with desire. I need my release, but I have more I want to experience first. And I want to pleasure you.

I pull your head away from my hot and wet pussy and plant a kiss on your lips. I taste myself on your lips and cheeks. My tongue darts inside your mouth and our tongues wrestle.

I push you onto your back on the floor and swiftly move myself between your legs. You are also very damp. I lean forward and swipe my tongue over you glistening pussy lips. mmmmmm You taste so good.
love sharing your taste with you when we kiss. I slowly rub my small nipples as you lick my wet pussy. You know how to make a women feel so so so good.

love sharing your taste with you when we kiss. I slowly rub my small nipples as you lick my wet pussy. You know how to make a women feel so so so good.

Your taste and aroma fills my senses. You are intoxicating. I am so enjoying licking your luscious wet pussy lips. I poke my tongue inside as much as I can and scoop out more of your sweet nectar. My tongue flicks over your clit and I feel your body shudder. I lick your nub harder and harder.

I slide one finger, and then another inside your wet cunt. Curling my fingers up, I locate your G-Spot and begin to rub there as my tongue continues licking your clit. Your gasp for air and your body thrashes about. I wrap my arms under and around your thighs to hold you close. I am going to make you cum and scream.

Your taste and aroma fills my senses. You are intoxicating. I am so enjoying licking your luscious wet pussy lips. I poke my tongue inside as much as I can and scoop out more of your sweet nectar. My tongue flicks over your clit and I feel your body shudder. I lick your nub harder and harder.

I slide one finger, and then another inside your wet cunt. Curling my fingers up, I locate your G-Spot and begin to rub there as my tongue continues licking your clit. Your gasp for air and your body thrashes about. I wrap my arms under and around your thighs to hold you close. I am going to make you cum and scream.
that feels so amazing, I am dying to taste you again, let me have it back....and we share in the moment of a big orgasm together....mmmmmmmmmmmm lick it baby

that feels so amazing, I am dying to taste you again, let me have it back....and we share in the moment of a big orgasm together....mmmmmmmmmmmm lick it baby

I may have to change my skirt b/c I'm leaking right through it! Watching you two has been truly delightful, and if this goes to 69, I may cream myself silly.

Keeping my mouth in contact with your wet center of pleasure, I swing my body around so that I am kneeling over you. I then lower my wet pussy to your face, as I continue to lick your clit and pussy.

A spark of electricity flows through my body as your tongue, once again, licks my wet lower lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back