Rope

Cutjewel

Virgin
Joined
May 14, 2012
Posts
20
Does anyone know of any really good rope bondage tutorials out there online? I'm looking for breast ones in particular, and I'd also like to experiment with tutorials that make it easy to tie my breasts up by myself without help. But any pointers and online help would be really really great.

Thank you so much xx
 
Have a look under two knotty boys

breast bondage is quite easy and of course looks great as well as making them deliciously sensitive
 
http://www.bondageblog.com/bondage-pictures/rope-harness-instruction.jpg

This is a good tutorial for self-bondage. It's also one of my favorite rope harness methods, whether I'm applying it or having the submissive apply it herself. Maybe just because it's one of the first I ever learned and it brings back good memories, but it's a really decent and simple body harness. It doesn't focus on the breasts exclusively, but you may enjoy the feelings anyway.
 
Take a look at Douglas Kent's "Land". It doesn't specifically address self-bondage but it may give you ideas, and covers the knots in considerable detail. Plenty of breast bondage coverage...
 
I'm not to familar with any websites but books I recomend the author Jay Wiseman. Look around maybe he has a website. Maybe I will to I like rope quite a bit myself he is full of knowledge.

As of tying up remember to wrap rope around limbs and such double wraps saves time more secure and cuts of circulation less. I've wrap rope ( doubles) 3-4 times with 6-8 wraps of rope wrists and such are very secure and safe as well. Anyway I'm off to head my own advice hope that helps ya.
 
Thanks guys!

You're links are really helpful! Keep them coming!
And thank you for all your handy tips. KWAL, I think you're great!

I loved two knotty boys - it was elaborate rope work on a level I had never seen before!

Cant wait to hear more, learn more and feel more... x
 
Thanks guys!

You're links are really helpful! Keep them coming!
And thank you for all your handy tips. KWAL, I think you're great!

I loved two knotty boys - it was elaborate rope work on a level I had ne:eek:ver seen before!

Cant wait to hear more, learn more and feel more... x

Thank you I'm flattered.:eek:
 
Back
Top