The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 16 more days...

OHH look, I haz a NOOK piece.

I owe soo many words for sooo many people...and I ca not seem to make myself care.

This is bad. Very very bad.

Watching from the outside is a good thing, but it makes you see your differences from the in-crowd.

I got tickets for KITTY Visit!!!!

happy booty wiggle

14th through the 17th!!

more booty wiggling...

OHHHH I gots to text her back...

runs away

No, fuck you. Learn to socialize and compromise? You don't fucking know me. You never took the time to. Your narcissism won't let YOU compromise, it's not me that has the problem. I have friends. I've had more than friends. I've been hurt and broken and laughed and even thought I was in love, and you've been there for none of it. But suddenly you know me? You still think you can have a say in a life you're no longer involved in? You barely deserved to have a say when you were involved. You won't even fucking pay for my school. You literally have nothing to do with me unless I come back to the house.
No. Fuck. You.

No, fuck you. Learn to socialize and compromise? You don't fucking know me. You never took the time to. Your narcissism won't let YOU compromise, it's not me that has the problem. I have friends. I've had more than friends. I've been hurt and broken and laughed and even thought I was in love, and you've been there for none of it. But suddenly you know me? You still think you can have a say in a life you're no longer involved in? You barely deserved to have a say when you were involved. You won't even fucking pay for my school. You literally have nothing to do with me unless I come back to the house.
No. Fuck. You.

WoW...

No. Fuck. You.

I feel that this is both sad and beautiful. Sad that someone has made you feel this way, but beautiful in the way that you've articulated it.

LT's

I miss the fuck out of him.

TICKETS. they are there.. and she will be here... FUCK YES...
People better watch out. Cause... DAMN. That is going to me a hellaciously good fucking time.
And if other people are around we WILL fuck with them. Hard.

-squeaks- I cant wait to know her smell. Like.. o m g.

ahhhhhhhhhh... stop texting me before I make you copy every text in the last 24 hours onto your fridge door with your tongue. keep it up and it will be every text not just yours. Bitch about the new law and it will be your computer screen, not the fridge door.

Ok.. what was I thinking?

Oh. yeah Tickets and catching up on this thread 'a little"

@ tigerlilly- You need a hug darlin. I know how ya feel and just.. dammit you need a hug.

I should know better than to read my stories during work. Thank goodness I work a desk job...

*shivers and adjusts self*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back