What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably a good thing I didn't follow through with my thought last night. Would have hated to crash. :rolleyes: I could get used to it just being the kids and me.....at least if it was...I wouldn't feel as if I HAD to wait around for him.

I've got to log off of the site for a while. I don't like where my head is at this morning, and I don't like being like this.

I'd still love to boink Zooey Deschanel...but I admit seeing the commercials for her show kinda funk it up a little bit..

I giggled like a goon when I saw this on tumblr

tumblr_mgolxbCxLw1reljd1o1_400.jpg

As if my thoughts weren't screwed up enough today, my mom dropped by and gave me her 2 cents worth about me. *sigh* Where's a way back machine when you need one?

I am sorry

I want to say I am truly very sorry for blowing up there I did not mean it. I was having a hard time taking the fact that you guys was trying to help I was way out of line and for the way I acted it is wasn't very adult like but again am very sorry please I hope you guys can forgive me. I promise I will not lose my temper ever again again
I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression of me. That's all I have to say

The Oscars...

As a movie buff, this night is always fun for me...I am excited to see it...

I think VERY OFTEN, the person deserving of an award does not get it due to politics...

SIGH...:heart:

I laughed.
Perhaps I'm making up for being overly sweet earlier? :confused:

~anyway~

Why do we always want what we can't have?
Similarly, why do I never want said things when they become available to me?

Fuck it, I'm tired. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back