Anyone tried to write about teachers?

phillyinjun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 28, 2005
Posts
518
Given the recent spate of teachers and students, has anyone tried exploring the whys using in an erotic story? I started one but couldn't work out the kinks :).
 
Nope, nope, nopity, nope, nope.

If I even tried to write a story like this my head would fill up with images of old wrinkled Mrs. Christianson from my seventh grade English class. My poor libido wouldn't recover for months!:D
 
Given the recent spate of teachers and students...
Huh? Recent spate? Where? Teachers and students have abounded for quite some time. Do you mean news reports of teacher-student affairs? Those have been around for quite awhile, too.

... has anyone tried exploring the whys using in an erotic story?
I seem to recall more than one teacher-student story floating around on LIT.

I started one but couldn't work out the kinks :)
Are many kinks possible. How about the male teacher foot-fetishist? Or the female gym coach who arranges (and watches) interracial hookups? Or the authoritarian assistant principal who's a secret sub? (I wrote about her in my first DEXTEROUS DEXTER miniseries [1] [2] [3].) (#3 also includes kinky punishment of a teacher who impregnated a student.) Or male gym teacher who loves being spit-roasted by his boys? Everybody is over 18, of course. Nothing underage here. Right.
 
I posted one a few weeks ago called A Boy's Story...

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-boys-story-1

And two chapters of my series A Handyman's Memoir are about getting together with teachers ten years after high school. All those Memoir chapters work as stand alone stories pretty well, so you don't have to read the previous 43 chapters to enjoy them...

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-handymans-memoir-ch-44

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-handymans-memoir-ch-45

Not sure if any of them explore things the way you're looking for, but i think they're kinda hot.
 
Riverboy you badly need an editor. Lot's of ill-used "and"s in your story, a few "your" that should be you're, especially the one by the English Teacher. and others, except for the "And"s and the grammatical errors, I found your story quite good. I especially liked the change of focus from solitary masturbation, to the character in the boys story, to the teacher, then back to the boy. Nicely done. Nice clever way to make him 18, too. Your story did not rate very high on my peter meter because the sex scenes are not long enough and don't have enough description or use of the five senses to tell the story.

I myself was a High School English teacher, and, being bi, saw many opportunities to make my fantasies of both kinds real, but never took advantage of any of them. Every now and then though, a student could capture my attention enough to be involved in my fantasies, though I have never been able to write those particular fantasies.
 
Riverboy you badly need an editor. Lot's of ill-used "and"s in your story, a few "your" that should be you're, especially the one by the English Teacher. and others, except for the "And"s and the grammatical errors, I found your story quite good. I especially liked the change of focus from solitary masturbation, to the character in the boys story, to the teacher, then back to the boy. Nicely done. Nice clever way to make him 18, too. Your story did not rate very high on my peter meter because the sex scenes are not long enough and don't have enough description or use of the five senses to tell the story.

I myself was a High School English teacher, and, being bi, saw many opportunities to make my fantasies of both kinds real, but never took advantage of any of them. Every now and then though, a student could capture my attention enough to be involved in my fantasies, though I have never been able to write those particular fantasies.

Thanks for the kind words and the advice Robert. Coming from an English teacher it's especially meaningful. I barely squeaked through high school. Academic subjects were a particular catastrophe. (the arts were a completely different story)

"Ill-used and's" is something I hadn't thought of before, and I think I see what you're talking about. The your, you're, to, too, lay, laid, lie and lain stuff is coming to me slowly, and I'll get it all right someday. I'm working on it. Wrote my first bit of fiction nine months ago at age 54. It's a fascinating hobby, with a lot to learn, and I'm enjoying the process. Thanks for the advice.
 
The problem with Teachers and Students is that stories tend to flirt with breaking Literotica's rules on sex before age 18.

Even if the 'student' IS stated to be 18, the story often reads as if he/she isn't.

Stories about Teachers and Students explore the taboo nature of that relationship. That isn't a bad plot idea, but needs to be handled carefully.

I have done it with a Mature, post graduate student, and I think it worked, but I would not write about a High School student and a Teacher.

There are other forms of student/teacher - driving instructor and pupil; university student and tutor or professor; martial arts instructor and novice; and any form of an older experienced person training a younger person.

But a school student? Consider the over 18 rule, please.
 
Ah but I always wondered what 24 yr old sister Constance looked like under that habit and wimple, always wondered, hmmm, a story?

In my thirties I dated a sexual adventuress. We went to a Halloween party dressed as a priest and nun. Under her habit she was pantiless with stockings and garters. afterwards, we did not undress before making love, went on playing the role all night. She confessed her sins and I assigned a very adequate penance. Great night.
 
Teacher-student sex stories are kind of like the less taboo sibling of incest sex stories. It's fundamentally the same, forbidden love with a much older/younger partner, though removed from the dynamic of living in the same house.
 
Teacher-student sex stories are kind of like the less taboo sibling of incest sex stories. It's fundamentally the same, forbidden love with a much older/younger partner, though removed from the dynamic of living in the same house.
"Forbidden love" turns a stroker into drama. The redline may be ethnicity, class, age, kinship, competition/feuds, gender identification; throw in an ambiguous power asymmetry twist and you've got a story!

The twist: Does the younger student seduce the older teacher, or vice-versa? How about an older student seducing a younger teacher, or vice-versa? Does one coerce the other? Add other factors, say multiracial or same-sex, for even more tension. I've managed to write mature interracial incest stories; I should add student-teacher to that mix, eh?

LIT's "forbidden love" topics are bestiality and underage sex. Authors find various ways to play the underage card. Feh. Let's have a teacher who is a gene-tweaked and very intelligent Doberman Pinscher. He normally wears a humanoid exoskeleton and dresses in cool slacks, bright Hawai'ian shirts, and wirerim glasses. (This idea is from Alan Moore's 10TH PRECINCT comix.) One or more of his human students fall for him. He's a hyper-dog so it's not really bestiality, right? Hmmm, do we count his age in dog years? If he's been on Earth only 6 years then he's the equivalent of 36 human years and isn't really underage, right?

EDIT: I almost forgot to mention the visual frame-rate thing. For continuity of motion in animated images (like cinema frames) humans need to see around 25 frames per second (fps). That's our persistence-of-vision frame-rate. The canine frame rate is double that. EVERYTHING HUMANS DO LOOKS LIKE SLOW-MOTION TO DOGS! So, written from the dog/teacher's POV, all human sex just goes on and on and on..
 
Last edited:
Back
Top