OOC Casting Call X Men RP

It's no use I can sniff you out

/starts tracking you down
#sniff sniff

Aha found your trail got you now

hey Wolvy knows everyone by their person scent, except scott. Keeps getting him mixed up with boy scout troops LOL

Since no one else has posted yet... And there seems to be a bit of time before I get involved in any real character interactions I'm going to make a few quick edits and additions to my first IC post... Just thought I'd let you guys know... ^-^ I finally got my computer fixed so I can type as much as I want without worrying about all the crap I get when I use my mobile...

no problems Neko and glad to hear about your comp. I have a feeling we may have to NPC the Prof at least for this first time

Yes womby, I am going to god mod him a bit to get the mission rolling. He and Jean will probably just communicate telepathically about it.

*sigh*

So much to write this morning.

All right I will read and get a post up

Edit:Ok post up

Last edited:
Just wanted to let y'all know, after today my time here will be limited for a week and a half. I should still be able to post once a day in the evening but probably will not be online much during the day like I normally am.

My mom is coming up for a visit, then i'm driving back (6 hours away) with her Friday to stay for the weekend so my dad can see me and the little man. Then we're driving back Tuesday and she's staying until next Friday I think.

I want to make a post but im still packing for my trip. Pause for me until I can get one up. Hopefully tonight but if not then definitely tomorrow afternoon. Im taking the first shift driving.

Back