MWM near St. Louis

My first real threesome experience happen when I was home in St Louis visiting relatives and it began to snow. So I went to the local mall to get some gloves when this couple approached me and said hi. It was Diane from my old high school. Diane was very plain, shy and hung around my lunch crowd in the library. She did not date and I was dating someone else at the time. Well after high school, she met Gary and they moved out to the rural part of Missouri where he had an auto mechanic business. It had been over 20 years since I saw her last. She still had long dark hard and had that great smile whenever you made her laugh. Diane told me they would always come to town every 2-3 months to go shopping and have dinner in town before they went home which was over two hours away. I was staying at a nice hotel with a fine restaurant so I invited them over to my hotel that night for dinner on me. This way we could catch up on old times. Gary her husband was very friendly. He was about the same size as me with a mustache. We met around 6:30 pm that night and were having a great dinner conversation when Diane said they were both swingers and wanted to know if I would join them. She said she always had a crush on me since high school and wanted to fulfill her fantasy of making love to me with Gary. I was caught off guard and very horny. Since it had a been a long time since I made love to a woman, I said “yes” and we went up to my large hotel suite. The first thing we did was put on a rated X movie and sat at the end of the bed not knowing what to do next. Gary and I were on either side of Diane as we started to watch two people have hot sex with each other. About five minutes into the movie, Diane got up and excused herself to the bathroom. Gary and I continue to watch the movie together when Diane came out five minutes later just wearing only a leather bustier. I was stunned how sexy Diane really was compared to plain appearance she always looked. Diane breasts were a natural D cup and a very nice, shaved pussy. She smiled at both of us and sat down between us so we began to suck her beautiful hard nipples. As we continued to lick and suck her wonderful breasts, I slid my hand to her shaved pussy and she was very wet. I looked up at her she said let’s get naked boys, so we started to undress. Within a matter of minutes everyone was naked and I began to lick Diane's wet pussy. I took her clit into my mouth and began suck and tease it with my hot tongue. She grabbed my head and pushed it hard against her pussy which I was devouring with so much passion and lust. I was not paying too much attention to what Gary was doing I was focusing on pleasuring Diane. After only a couple of minutes, Diane let out a loud scream of gratification and began to cum hard and squirting her nectar into my open mouth. I swallowed every drop like a thirsty man in the desert. While Diane’s legs were still twitching from the last orgasm, I was not paying or cared too much attention to Gary or what he was doing while I satisfying his wife. I knew he asked me early if he took photos during our threesome but I was focusing on Diane. While I was licking up the last drop, I felt a warm mouth sucking my cock and my balls being fondled. I looked down and saw Gary sucking my cock so eagerly and he was doing it quite well. I was very surprised and looked up to see Diane's reaction and she was smiling and nodding with approval. This was my first ever bi experience and I was really turned on. Diane then said to me, “Make me cum again in your mouth” and guided my head between her legs. It was unusual feeling for me because as I pleasured Diane, Gary was pleasuring me and I was right on the edge. After about five minutes, I did not want to cum yet so I asked Gary to switched places so that I can suck my first cock. I was so turned on from Gary and nervous at the same time. His cock was cut like mine and about the same size as well. I could taste his salty pre-cum as I devoured his cock. As a man, I had an advantage of knowing what men like in regards to oral sex. Gary was enjoying and was thrusting his hips as I swallow it to the base. I also played with his anus with my finger because we all like this sensation.
This went on for another five minutes and I could Diane cuming again. She was insatiable. After her last orgasm, she told us it was her time to really be pleasure. She instructed me to lie on my back while she rode me and was told Gary to put his cock in her ass. Under no circumstances, was Gary and I was to cum inside her. She had other plans for our hot, thick cum and smiled at us. As Diane rode me to another very loud orgasm, I suck eagerly her large lovely breasts. I could tell she was really getting into it with both of us because of the sweat forming on her body and head turning bright red. With a loud scream she collapsed on my chest and kissed me deeply and leaned back and did the same with Gary. She looked at me and said it was mine time to let it all go. She then instructed me to stand on the bed and position herself behind me and Gary in my front. They must of did this before because there was no communication as they pleasured me. Diane spread my butt cheeks and started to play with my anus with her tongue and Gary began to slowly suck my cock. Diane left hand started to massage my balls and she drove her tongue deeper in my ass. This went on for several minutes until I could not hold it anymore and I came hard in Gary’s mouth. He was great and sucked in softly to get every drop out of me and then I dropped to the bed. Gary went over to Diane and swapped cum with her. It was a really turn on and Diane and kissed me with cum all over her lips. After several minutes of regaining my composure, Diane said it was Gary’s turn and instructed him to lie down between us. Diane then said we were going to both go down on Gary’s hard cock and lock lips and move up and down his shaft until he came. It took a little of coordination with the rhythm but we synchronized and moved up and down his shaft. I looked at Diane’s eyes as went up and down together and I could tell how excited she was waiting for his to cum. It only took about 3-4 minutes and Gary exploded as we continued massage his shaft. His cum flew all over our faces and hair. Diane then suck out the last drop of cum out of Gary’s cock and lean over and kissed me deeply as she jacked my cock back into hardness.
It was great and throughout the night we tried all possible positions accept anal on Gary or myself. However, Diane begged for us to DP which we did twice that night. I think Gary and I came at least twice where Diane had multiple orgasms. At 4 am I could not keep up with them. They were still going at it and asked if I took some action photos of them also which I did. I had to be at the airport by six am, so they both gave me one final blow job together where they both cum swapped my cream. It was a really turn on. I then took a shower and said they could have the room until 11 am. I have been back to St Louis several times since but we never got together again to repeat that wonderful experience. They did send me the photos of that night and we still stay in touch. How was your first bi experience?
 
excellent story

Amazing story, extremely hot. Man i am hard as nails after reading that
 
Wow. I can't believe this thread is getting posts nearly a year later. Very hot story cruzn2u2! Pm me and I'll tell you about my some of my favorite play times!
 
Let's share True stories

Thank you, lets hear your stories too. I have a couple more to share as well.

Wow. I can't believe this thread is getting posts nearly a year later. Very hot story cruzn2u2! Pm me and I'll tell you about my some of my favorite play times!
 
Back
Top