Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it as soon as I feel like I've figured something out and made some progress, I go right back to where I was before??? :confused:

So yeah, I was talking to a few people at once. It was interesting. Made me feel all popular and stuff. :rolleyes: And then they all disappeared. Made me feel not so popular. :rolleyes: I'm sure there's a lesson to be learned here...not sure what it is....

Why do I just get home, get comfy, relax a little, and then it's time to leave? *sigh* And then tomorrow, sure I have the day off, but I go to work tomorrow night, and then right back to class Friday morning- it seems like I'll be waiting until the end of August for a decent night's sleep :(

The most common wish we all have as human beings is happiness. In you, my wish has been fulfilled:heart:

You are such a twit. The only thing you could come up with to slander me with was that I was a lazy parent and all I wanted to do was shop?!? Anyone who was ever at our house would recognize both of those things as false, especially your family that has known me for half my life. You are such a douche bag and I'm LUCKY to be rid of your lazy, snarky, worthless ass. Lazy parent. *shakes my head*. As if.

"Ain't nobody gonna love my ass? Come on, I need you. There's so many of you out there and nobody's gonna love me! What'cha come here for anyway? You came here for THIS, didn't ya?"

It takes me at least 15 minutes to be encouraged but about one whole second to become discouraged.

Me too. And one negative comment can negate about 20 positive comments. I hate that my brain works that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lesson of the day, week, month, my whole life: Let it go.

Last edited:
Maybe I am naive, but I am truly amazed at what some people think of themselves. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back