Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wonderful. Its a shame you are not a milky mama now. Would love to see a droplet of milk leaking from your nipples[/QUOTE]
Well....i could probably oblidge....just not sure if i am brave enough to post that...weird I know.

Oh please, that would be an amazing photo. I am sure others on here would love to see that too. Maybe we all should pm you requesting a milky leaking nipple photo lol.

mmm... such as... looping ur tongue around that hard big nip!!!

My tongue hmmmm...how about some beads for now....up soon;)
Oh wonderful. Its a shame you are not a milky mama now. Would love to see a droplet of milk leaking from your nipples
Well....i could probably oblidge....just not sure if i am brave enough to post that...weird I know.

Oh please, that would be an amazing photo. I am sure others on here would love to see that too. Maybe we all should pm you requesting a milky leaking nipple photo lol.[/QUOTE]

Well sparky.....by popular demand.....eeeeek

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1322089&stc=1&d=1383673822

Last edited:
Hope this holds you over Zach ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
One last view from the shower....being pressed against the steamy shower wall can be fun for so many reasons;)

One last view from the shower....being pressed against the steamy shower wall can be fun for so many reasons;)

attachment.php

Last edited:

attachment.php
Very nice view! I think if I had a choice though, I'd like to be at the bottom looking up. I'd like to know what the view would be as I was on my knees, my tongue at your pussy, ready to go to work...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back