An Editor's Angst

Buzz, times up on the "what constitutes a page?" question. Every editor who isn't just pretending to be an editor now (and since the setting in of the computer age) talks about wordage as a measurement, not page. You can even trot through this forum on folks asking for editorial help and invariably someone will ask them for wordage rather than pages, as pages have no standard meaning in the computer age--they can vary too much at the author "I got" stage. (And what was the standard page in the print manuscript era as far as calculating printing and editor payment? 250 words.)

Now it's time for Lady V to get the last word she always takes, no matter how idiotic it is or irrelevant to the point she's now purposely ignoring. :D

:) Everyone knows who has to have the last word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xiVhJu6Z1g

Buzz, times up on the "what constitutes a page?" question. Every editor who isn't just pretending to be an editor now (and since the setting in of the computer age) talks about wordage as a measurement, not page. You can even trot through this forum on folks asking for editorial help and invariably someone will ask them for wordage rather than pages, as pages have no standard meaning in the computer age--they can vary too much at the author "I got" stage. (And what was the standard page in the print manuscript era as far as calculating printing and editor payment? 250 words.)

Now it's time for Lady V to get the last word she always takes, no matter how idiotic it is or irrelevant to the point she's now purposely ignoring. :D

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2zJVn9nP724kofnRRvZsMrlN2DJU958p0rydqh4MS5Y0-dEB0

You're pathetic Pilot, you were taking a dig at him, acting like he was wrong, and as usual its you that's full of shit, and you're the only bottom feeder here.

She'll be back. She's never been able to resist. If you think otherwise, pull up a thread where I've been last in one of these exchanges--but while you do that, be honest, keep count and report both the number of threads she has taken the last word before you found one where she hadn't and also where she pulled in someone she "edits" for for a tag team event.

If this is a rare case that she doesn't come back, I've beaten her at a game she used to play--claiming I had to have the last word (although always taking it herself), and I know she's just busting a gut to try to keep from posting. (which is worth the corner I've put her in :D) She just can't help herself. Wait for it . . .

I trust you and others have figured out my "waived" post. Double shot. Took me about three minutes to find. All sorts of opportunities. :D

Back