Names you like to be called. (Such as slut, cumdump, etc.)

Just for the sake of it, how many names have you been called along these lines? And how many have you actually liked?

Not sure if this is in the right forum? <>.<>

I wish I was more creative

Lol I don't know if it's in the right area either buttttt I'll reply anyway.

Umm I think I like the whole spectrum. slut. dirty whore. Cumslut. Yours lol.

Most of my ex's were afraid to call me names in bed soooo I have no creative help from my sex life.

The combination of words can do it for me.

Like: big nippled cradle robber, ass licking cunt, etc.

I just love it when Master grasps my hair, pulls my head back, glares deep into my eyes and says "you're MINE" Mmmmmmmm nothing else needed.

I've never liked "cumslut". Maybe just cos it's overused.

I like fucktoy and cockwhore :)

I hate the degrading names.
I do remember the first time a guy called me kitten. It was purrrrrrfect.
"Purrrrr!! oh my little bundle of kitten you're so cute :)"

I hate the degrading names.
I do remember the first time a guy called me kitten. It was purrrrrrfect.
"Purrrrr!! oh my little bundle of kitten you're so cute :)"

If a guy called me kitten he's asking to get scratched ;)
Sexually of course.
:3

Damissita - in USER CP, turn on your Private Messaging

Hi. Damissita - and welcome.

You might consider turning on your Private Messaging in USER CP.
Though then you'll have to be prepared for lots of 'responses'

G

oh, and "little prisoner". spoken as he takes out his work cuffs to handcuff me :)

Don't mind degrading names in theory, it's just that they all reference feminine associations being devalued by an assumed male or masculine character. I've got no idea why that is. :rolleyes:

I'm a fan of being called pet, though.

Slave and slut are my two favorite degrading names. Little one and baby girl are my favorite affectionate nicknames.

I like the vicious simplicity of cunt. Cuts right to the heart of the matter... But more creative names are often nice as well.

I just love it when Master grasps my hair, pulls my head back, glares deep into my eyes and says "you're MINE" Mmmmmmmm nothing else needed.

Ohhh yeah! <insert big sloppy grin here>

"Greedy painslut" always makes me giggle.

"Good girl" makes my toes curl. "Good cocksucker" makes me smile with pride. I love being told I have a sweet, hot mouth, or a fine ass too.

I love being called a sissy slut. All that I am good for is sucking cock and used as a cumdump.

Don't mind degrading names in theory, it's just that they all reference feminine associations being devalued by an assumed male or masculine character. I've got no idea why that is. :rolleyes:

I'm a fan of being called pet, though.

That's why, as a male, I love to be called all those demeaning feminine names by either males or females. Puts a nice twist on things...;)

"Good girl" is nice sometimes. Mostly I find degrading pet names to be offensive. I respond better to praise. Usually those who make the mistake of calling me "cumslut" or something like that are unceremoniously usurped.

Bitch, slut, dumb blonde bimbo, slut model, heelslut, shallow ditzy whore...

Back