Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I have not slept but a total of 5 hours since waking up on Tuesday morning.

ICT I have taken melatonin, Ambien, and Nyquil tonight, in an effort to force a sleep.

IACT I will sleep tonight, or die trying.

ICT I have taken melatonin, Ambien, and Nyquil tonight, in an effort to force a sleep.

ICT... You MUST tell us about the EPIC dreams you are going to have... IF you live lol

ICT I hope that you just sleep
ICT you would be missed if you did the last thing.

ICT I may have gone too far in talking to a friend the other day and now I feel bad :(

ICT... You MUST tell us about the EPIC dreams you are going to have... IF you live lol

ICT I hope that you just sleep
ICT you would be missed if you did the last thing.

ICT I just woke up, sorry to report that I did not have an epic dream, let alone any dream. I was disappointed in that fact, I was looking forward to dreaming since I rarely dream.

ICT I thank you Rogueslady, that was sweet.

ICT I just woke up, sorry to report that I did not have an epic dream, let alone any dream. I was disappointed in that fact, I was looking forward to dreaming since I rarely dream.

ICT I thank you Rogueslady, that was sweet.
ICT I try to be haha!

Ok new confession!

I confess that I just had a cupcake that was so sinfully delicious that I took 20 minutes to savor the rich chocolate taste and the noises I was making as I ate it were decidedly sensual and when asked just how good it tasted, the only thing I could think of adequate enough to describe it was that it is better than sex.!

I also confess that i'm not sure of that means ive just never had really good sex, or if this chocolatey creation was indeed that good

*shrugs*

off to the gym after work to pay the price for my indulgence

ICT I had a Chipolte BBQ salmon that was that good, and I told the waitress that it was sex on a fork.....she didn't quite know how to reply to me. I've had some awesome sex, but sometimes, when the food is juuuusssst right, it can be that good.

Ict burying one friend while preparing to watch another get married is quite an experience.

Iact this week improved dramatically.

ICT I am starting to love my after work routine of stripping down and getting into bed to destress...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back