The Isolated Blurt Thread XIV : Take It From Me, You Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well talk to yourself in Chicago then because four of you were being a racist asshat.

The NHL puts the penalty boxes opposite from the team bench. It is a well known fact that the fans that surround the boxes are up close and personal.

The better strategy might be to stay cool and inform the NHL officials of what was said and who said it. The seats will be empty.

hockey-masturbation.jpg

It’s pretty nice when you find a Starbucks card with over $20 on it in an old purse. I should make a concerted effort to find all of them and actually use them. I suppose I would keep better track of then if I went to Starbucks often.

Cold filtered is where it's at. I can't speak much for beer, but for coffee it works exceptionally well.

Cold filtered is where it's at. I can't speak much for beer, but for coffee it works exceptionally well.

It's the norm for beer - so the phrase is only marketing jargon in that case.

For coffee - I think the difference is really about "cold brewing" which happens simultaneously to filtering. It's a shift from hot brewing and extracts differently.

It was interesting to discover that iced coffee is more than hot coffee, iced.

The NHL puts the penalty boxes opposite from the team bench. It is a well known fact that the fans that surround the boxes are up close and personal.

The better strategy might be to stay cool and inform the NHL officials of what was said and who said it. The seats will be empty.

hockey-masturbation.jpg

Tickets to professional sports are expensive. I go to a game I wanna watch the game not cover myself in a motion capture suit and fuck with a player who isn't even playing.

Sunshine, hot bath, house to myself and napping dogs.

All of that sounds like heaven. I feel like we are on Day 37 of gloom (although I know that's not true). If it's going to be gloomy at least give me rain.

And I managed to clean the kitchen and living room before my lungs decided they were done. I foresee a nap soon.

Tickets to professional sports are expensive. I go to a game I wanna watch the game not cover myself in a motion capture suit and fuck with a player who isn't even playing.

I have never sat at the glass for a pro hockey game. I would not risk being tossed out of the game for being a douchebag.

Cold brewed is where it’s at. I do not like their stand brewed at all. I will, however, go for a fancy latte. Don’t worry, I will share with you Saint Peter.

It's the norm for beer - so the phrase is only marketing jargon in that case.

For coffee - I think the difference is really about "cold brewing" which happens simultaneously to filtering. It's a shift from hot brewing and extracts differently.

It was interesting to discover that iced coffee is more than hot coffee, iced.

Derp. I meant to say cold brewed. It definitely removes the bitterness and makes for a much smoother cup. Now I'm a snob. Can't drink it any other way.

I have never sat at the glass for a pro hockey game. I would not risk being tossed out of the game for being a douchebag.

I've had seats by the glass for semi-pro but I just watched the game. A couple times I've sat right behind the visiting team dugout in ball games and maybe had a few things to say but never hate or anything. Just good fun.

I've had seats by the glass for semi-pro but I just watched the game. A couple times I've sat right behind the visiting team dugout in ball games and maybe had a few things to say but never hate or anything. Just good fun.

It is still a pro game.

Of course their mothers wear combat boots!

I like the cheap seats when I see a game. It is the only time I can see the plays develop. I find that much more interesting than a Crosby nose hoagie.

All of that sounds like heaven. I feel like we are on Day 37 of gloom (although I know that's not true). If it's going to be gloomy at least give me rain.

And I managed to clean the kitchen and living room before my lungs decided they were done. I foresee a nap soon.

I hope you’re feeling better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back