If you were the opposite gender for a week...

I'm a guy who has had many dicks in his mouth and ass, and many loads of cum shot into my mouth. I would do nothing but fuck for that whole week, get gangbanged the whole time. Random guys 2-3 at a time, pussy, ass and mouth. All cumming on my face.
 
I would spend every night dancing and fucking and every morning sucking cock.

I would indulge in soft flowing dresses, see-through underwear and stockings. I would go dancing and rub my pussy all over the men I was slow dancing with. I would practically invite them to embrace me from behind, pull my ass into their hard cocks and finger my pussy.

I would find the guys with the biggest cocks, take them home let them strip me naked, suck the cum out of their cocks, ride them hard and then give them anal.

In the morning, I would loll about on the bed on my tummy and let them climb on top of me for a good hard fuck, then I would lick their cocks clean.

After a shower, I would put on something very feminine, like a wrap around dress that would swing open and show my legs when I wanted it to. I would wear a sheer bra under it and let the boys have a peak periodically and spend my days in cafes, until it was night again.
 
Last edited:
Provided I maintained the same urges - and with physical capabilities of the female physique...

The first thing I'd do is go to Costco and buy the biggest container of lube available - then head to the nearest Naval Port (San Diego) and wait for the fleet to come in and fuck every hot guy and bi-girl that I could find.
 
I already wear the clothes, I am not sure what else I would do. I love a woman with a strap on, so I kind of love sucking cock. I have a tiny cock so I masturbate like a woman and because of my tiny cock I have to pee sitting down. I am not sure what else I would want to do.
 
Plans for the week.

I've had this question before. For me, day one, two, and three are pretty straight forward.

I'd stand in front of the mirror and watch as I feel myself up.

Some Myth somewhere claims that women's orgasms are 9 times as intense as men's. I'd test the hell out of that theory.

On the following days, I think I'd root out every lesbian I could find.

Maybe on the last days, I'd find men to fuck me silly. 'Leave 'em smiling.
 
hmmm

I would probably stay home and see just home much shit I could put in me all kinds of stuff...
 
First, look at those things hanging between my legs and try to figure out where they fit when I sit in a chair. Then, find out what it is like to be able to cum on command. I would want to find out what that extra strength feels like. Other than that, I am not sure. It is hard to imagine being attracted to a woman, but maybe it comes with the man body. Mainly, I would be glad it is only a week.
 
Dress up and go clubbing every night and meet lots of people to bring home;)
 
I'd love to know what it feels like to have a cock in my pussy. So after checking myself out in the mirror, I'd probably be the sluttiest slut this town has ever seen. ;)
 
Same thing we do every night, Pinky.

Try and take over the world... only with boobs.
 
Super Lewd Slut..

I would trade places with Mandy my friend in my avatar..I would love to get my cunt crammed full of black cock..then I would seduce my ex wife Bev and her girlfriend..

My Menu of perversions to try:

Drinking scalding pee from cocks and cunts..

Fisting..vagina and anal..

Having my clitoris circumcised {remove the hood}

Pierce my uterus with a gold ring w/long 14 carat chain to connect to my
navel ring..of course have all of the above on video..

A threesome with porn slut's Lady Sonia and Janet Mason..

A night with 3 shemales..

I suppose that pretty much touches all the bases..
 
sure to do a lesbian

it is my fantasy and fetish to watch lesbians for a long long time .
if i have got such chance to be the opposite gender for a week , wohha ! i am sure to find a girl of my choice and taste and will make out a hot steaming lesbian session with her .

why dear ?

i am willing to indulge in lesbian with my wife as it may incresse sexual arousal as i am ever willing to see her to do lesbian .
i love to do it if i ever have got such chance !
 
Whether they were large or small, I'd probably play with my breasts all week....and/or buy one of those creme-colored penis-shaped vibrators and go to work on my clitty!
 
Last edited:
Then for a week I'd be drinking beer, watching sport on tv, falling asleep on the couch.
LOL.
 
I would go to a sports bar and just listen to what was said.

Then I would go to a gym and do the same thing.

Strangely (or maybe not) I have no desire to have sex with a woman...unless I could be a man and have sex with my female version...there are a few things I would like to try (LOL).

I would go to a barber shop and get a proper shave with a straight razor to see what it feels like.

...that's it for now, I reserve the right to come edit this again later.
 
Back
Top