Links to keep you from going crazy

not exactly :)

bumped because
a: i'm lazy
b: it's handy for n00bs
Aye.

i have my subs page saved to favourites along with lit's bulletin boards, but since i have sons that use my pc the tabs aren't always open. H's link is always quick to access even on my lappy which i run on restricted drivers. if i were the only one using my pc, i'd have the tabs up as you've suggested.
Possible approach: Install YAB (Yet Another Browser), one similar to your main one, like one of the Mozilla variants -- as mentioned, I use SeaMonkey. You can be the only hominid in your household using that browser. There are various simple ways to 'bury' the app so it can't be found casually. Of course, inqisitive sons might just happen upon it... :(

2 birds with 1 stone: a bump and Harry, clear a space cos i can't reply to your PMs, mister :)

hello old friend needed you
after installing windows 10
which deleted all my fav's

I don't know if you've had this problem before, but it's a reoccurring one for me...
So to save myself some clicks and frustration (and maybe you)I'm placing some handy links where I can find them.

Literotica Member Search ...for those times when there is no link to posters work
Personal Literotica Control Panel My computer boots to this page from favorites but if you loose the link it's a bitch to find again (ask Annie)
Framing Device For those with a fluffomatic ... gets you sheet straight again

booya

Back