The Vampire and the Angel (closed for Nickissora)

motheroftears24

Darkside Royalty
Name: Charlotte Lenore

Appearance: http://images3.cinema.de/imedia/864...SYoGYrx6ozgf+dy2eArlN8qVpHmg1uRtWZtqOTg==.jpg

I arrived at the fair to get in some rides and to see the freakshow. I was not at all the typical vampire. I was not serious and brooding. Hell, I did not even wear black. I wore a pink flowery shirt that was off the shoulders, a short white skirt, and underneath a pair of frilly pink lace panties with a matching bra. I loved having fun considering my past. I was the daughter of a blacksmith. When I turned 18, my father had arranged it to where I would be marrying a judge which I was completely against since he was a witch hunter. He put many innocent people to death. My father owed a debt and used me as payment. I was sent to see him and was very much repulsed by him. Later I actually came to appreciate this, but his case was the exception. He loved torturing girls even if they were not witches. The first night, he took me by force in the absolute worst way possible. I was strapped to an X shaped contraction and whipped before he raped me. I took the long way home feeling dirty and upset. That was when I met him.

I met a man dressed in all black with black hair and the most gorgeous blue eyes. He looked to be in his mid 20s We started out as friends. He told me that he worked as a guard for the king. He was just the sweetest guy. His name was Vincent. Eventually we had sex. I had to conceal the tryst. Eventually, I was found out and sentenced as a witch. I was tortured mentally, physically, sexually, and emotionally until it came time for me to meet my fate on the stake. I was tied to it and the fire was lit. Suddenly, there was a loud crash of thunder and rain which doused the flame putting it out. A storm brewed out of nowhere. A metallic voice spoke angrily. “I won’t let any of you hurt this innocent woman.” He yelled, “If anyone one should be guilty, it should be the lech of a judge and witch hunter as well as all of you!!! The rest of you get so upset because either you are jealous with your neighbor or they do something you don’t like. What do all of you do? Offer them to the stake! Your cruelty will the death of you all. I curse you all to death with the exception of the blacksmith who was forced to give his daughter over.”

At that Vincent appeared behind me and cut the restraints. I was fearful. What was he? He cursed the town with the exception of my father who he told that his debt was clear. Most the town was wiped out in a quick plague. He took me to the forest and revealed his true nature. He was a vampire. We were going to be wanted for what happened. To keep people from messing with me, he turned me into a vampire so that I could hold my own. We were together for 200 years before he was cruelly taken by a stake through the heart. He showed me so much over the years and he showed me how to have fun and live my undead life. We did not drain our victims and they were willing people that we found who were curious. I decided to wait for love. I wanted the right person. I did not want someone who would break my heart.

Anyway, I rode the ferris wheel, went through a haunted house which was funny as hell since I was not scared of the badly costumed people running it, and rode a roller coaster. I decided to go see the freakshow next. A lot of the acts were usually faked. I entered the tent and looked through. Most of them were fake… Except for one which quickly got my attention. I was in complete awe when I saw him. My look of awe turned into anger and disgust. How could they imprison such a handsome divine being!!!

I went to the cage. “Hi, there…” I said in a friendly tone. I began planning on how I was going to get him out of that hellish cage and get him away from the fair.

Name: Shin
http://berylunee.deviantart.com/art/The-Angel-Boy-123253555

-Shin is indeed a Angel. Long story though of why he is one. At his time when he was younger, Shin made it his Duty to be helpful any way he could. He got hurt a lot but he strive to do all he could. Shin had helped a boy from a fire and put it out with the fire company of his time, His Help went far and wide and at the end of it all it was a frozen lake that did him in. He became a Angel the little girl he saved from that lake never forgot him and when he became a Angel he helped her and revealed him self to her even a few times. Once she died though he was assigned again and again. Now 3 Years ago he came to this circus where The owner was in trouble supposedly.-

"I am Shin the Angel of mercy What can i do to help."-The man looked to Shin and smiled.-"I need help very bad..."-Shin looked to him.-"How?" "I need a Angel."-He was touched with a red stone and he fell hard and began doing circus tricks and acts he was fallen and he couldn't return now. This was bad his powers limited and his body able to be injured. Between being beaten when he did not co-operate and tried to get away he had been hurt and injured. The Next Three years very Dangerous, for him almost dying twice.-

-Shin today was to perform a very awesome Stunt he had to come up with. A Woman came to his cage he looked to her and sat by the bars.-"Hello....Are you enjoying the Fair."-He smiled trying to fake it.-"I am on in 10 minutes i hope you will come and see me."-He said softly.-

I could tell he was miserable. I could read his thoughts. I could see that the circus owner was a cruel man. I had to get him out of there. One of my many abilities including turning into a mist, a bat, a wolf, a snake, and super strength. "I am having fun." I said, "Thank you. I will watch." I went to the show. I passed by the owner and he leered at me. I knew exactly how I would get him out, but hope I wouldn't frighten him when I did it. I took my seat waiting for the show to start.

-The Show went on and the final act The ring Master said.-"Ladies and Gentlemen...The Holy...Divine being..."-The reveal Shin and he blushed waving acting friendly as they let him out as he flies around doing loops and smiled. The crowd was ooh and Ah all over the angels display as he smiled happy over his tricks for the crowed doing small shows with his magic. The Ring Master Smiled.-"The Angel will bless 4 of you today..and give you each a hug..maybe fly you around. The angel went to a Little boy who he blessed his forehead and hugged him close a she took him for a ride. Next was a lonely looking woman who got the same thing plus a kiss to the Cheek. Next a Little Girl who didn't look well. The Angel Healed her and blessed her then hugged and kissed her cheek as he flew off and brought her back. Then last the Woman from before. He lowered to her and winked then blessed the person next to her who looked bad as well healed her and flew back to his Cage as the Angel sang a soft chorus then in a white light the Cage and Angel vanished to the yard.-

The angel was helping people. However, the owner of the fair was doing this for greedy reasons. After the show, I went to the cage. No one else was around so I could talk to him privately. "I want to help you." I said, "You don't belong in a cage."

-Shin looked to her and sighed as his back was to her but he turned his head and his piercing blue eyes looked to her.-"If you want to....if you feel like it is nessicary.."

"Very well, I will wait until after closing time." I said, "By the way, my name is Charlotte." I waited to reveal what I was I did not want to frighten him which meant that I was going to have to do this the hard way which meant breaking in normally. I leaned in and kissed him before leaving to wait. I passed by the owner on my way out of the park. He did not try anything, but I could see some very impure thoughts on his mind. It was tempted to make him pay by draining him, but that was too risky. I went to the nearby forest waiting for the fair to close.

-Once the Fair Closed Shin curled up in his cage it was a full hour before he herd anything and when he looked no one was there.-"I wonder where she is...It be nice to be free again....I hope she can break me out like she said she could."

I managed to break in. I used a spell to ensure that the guys watching over the fair as well as everyone else there fell into a deep sleep. I made my way into the tent and saw the angel. "I am here." I said, "Everyone is in a deep sleep so we should be able to get out of here." I pulled the bars bending them open with my super strength. I had him follow me.

-He looked shocked and nods as he got out of the Cage and looked.-"Hold on to me..on foot would be hard to maneuver with me at the moment."-He picked her up and began flying up and away holding her securely he didn't look at her eyes while he flew.-"Where to?"-He asked softly.-

Though I could turn into a bat, I did not mind being carried by a handsome angel. I got into his arms. It was not going to be long for the spell to wear off. Luckily we got away. I told him the directions to the abandoned mansion I took up residence in recently. I was into art, so it was decorated with paintings. In fact, I had a portrait done of me 200 years prior hanging over the fireplace. I held onto him tight.

-Shin looked to her eyes as he flew and when he landed he noticed the Mansion and when he gently put her down he smiled and bowed.-"Thank you For saving me Charlotte...I have never encountered a Vampire before and i am honored you are to be the first i meet."-He smiled to her, Shin was curious why she was not harmed.-

“You are welcome.” I said, “I put everyone under a sleep spell. They are probably waking up right now. I could not bear seeing you imprisoned. Would you like anything to eat or drink.” I was glad that he was not afraid of me.

-Shin walked in and followed her in and nods slowly.-"Please maybe some tea and...something light.....anything is fine.."-He said softly.-"Your not a normal vampire are you? Do you drink blood, do you have weaknesses?"-He asked softly following her.-

I went to make him some food. I made him a sandwich and some herbal tea. "I have weaknesses like a typical vampire." I said, "I also drink blood, but not very much. I feed maybe every two weeks, and it is from people who agree to it. I don't completely drain them. I have magical abilities and I can transform into animals as well as turn into a mist. I am 321 years old and was turned after the townspeople of my village were going to burn me as a witch."

"I see...."-He listened to everything she said and smiled.-"Thank you for the food and drink."-He began eating and looked to her.-"I am sorry for what happen to you i wondered about your weaknesses because you were not burned by my holiness or what i may have left."-He held her tight as he pets her hair softly.-"I Need to find out where i can go now...i have no place here on earth and i can not return to heaven..."

Last edited:
"You can stay with me." I said, "It would be much safer because the owner of the fair will want to get you back." I was very much attracted to Shin, but did not know if I should rush things. I told him that if he wanted he could take one of the rooms or if it made him feel safer he could sleep with me on the bed in the basement which I had the window painted black to keep sunlight from coming in to burn me. I was not exactly comfortable sleeping in a coffin.

I did worry about him when I would go to work. I worked at a supernatural BDSM club called Ravensheart BDSM club downtown. I was paid to play out different fantasies for guests all of which were submissive to the dominant customers. We even had humans come in which included actors, politicians, and other influential people who wanted something very different to fulfill their needs. I would also dance and perform in live sex shows. My stage name was Vikki Vicious. I did not know how he would react to me being in such an occupation.

"Listen, you might have to come with me tomorrow night at work." I said, "I work at a sex club, but I don't want to leave you alone." I also told him that if he got up during the day, that he could make himself at home.

Last edited:
-Shin listen to her as she spoke.-"I will sleep by you to keep you safe to I like staying by you so far...it fees nice. being by you."-Shin herd her speak again and thought about it.-"Could i help you at all?"-He said.-"What if i could cure you of your vamperic weaknesses...i know how....and...since i can not leave this realm...i want to help you...like you helped me....."

I sighed, "It would be nice to see the sun again..." I wanted to be able to walk during the day as well since I had not seen sunlight for years.

-Shin slowly walked over to her and tilted his head showing his most prominent Vein.-"Drink...take as much as you need to...and after that...you will feel much different....and you will feel better."-He said he could feel the doubt and the worry.-"I promise i will be ok...go on drink from me Charlotte".

At first, I was hesitant as I approached him. I was careful when I bit him and started to drink from him. As he said, I started to feel much different, but I would not know until the next days. I drank a little from him.

-The little she drank she could feel pump in her veins as if she drank 3 people. He looked.-"Now observe."-He made a ball of sun appear and nothing happen to her skin he smiled as he made it vanish and looked.-"What else are you weak against?"

I gasped as I saw the small sun, but it did not hurt me. I was excited and could not wait to go out in the daytime the next day. He asked me about other weaknesses. "Another is holy objects such as crosses and holy water." I said.

-He made the sun vanish and mad e across and holy water appear as he splashed her and nothing touching her with the cross nothing as well this was good she was immune and had no weakness.-"You need to drink form me once a day until we know you are changed."-He said.-

I was glad to be immune to all the things that were once my weakness. I was a bit worried of what he thought of my profession considering he was such a divine being. "Is it going to bother you going with me to the club." I added, "some of the patrons get really rough with me.". I could only imagine how the evening would go since my most persistant client was coming in as well as powerful. The guy is a senator and extremely dominant. He could be vicious and cruel to me at times but anything for a paycheck even if it meant being his vampiric cum slut.

Back