The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since an unfortunate incident at sixteen involving a half bottle of Scotch and resulting in me vomiting spectacularly on my father, I can't abide even the smell of whisky... :rolleyes:

Haha, I know what you mean. Ever since a very bad decision involving several screwdrivers (the drink) :rolleyes: during my freshman year in college, I refuse to order or make a vodka and orange juice. Luckily no one was harmed, my comforter, not so lucky.

After what might have been, in hindsight, a riotous night with some strange beer, I find one or two to be sufficient. That night, I was covered in anything but glory. It was that bad the lads dumped my kit in a cold bath (I was, luckily, in another already)

Never again. . . .

I have given up on whiskey, though I do like Jameson Irish whiskey better than scotch.

Whiskeys are like a lot of things, a little is good but it's easy to go overboard.

I remember drinking Depth Charges in the Playboy Club at Nah Tran on New Years of 1966.

You sip off an inch of the beer and then drop a shot glass of , We were drinking Crown Royal, in to the beer and the whiskey comes out last.

After four of those, things can get weird!

Last edited:
LOL, oh dear, guys. I'm even more pleased I stuck with the bubbly last night. Well, apart from the one Bowmore. One won't do any harm, why it's practically something for the baby. ;) And as for little Prosecco bubbles, they're so soft they can be safely consumed in the bath. <snerk>

Poor Steve, not to be able to bear Scotch is a shame.

Willie, John, there is a whisky train in Scotland! that carries you to different distilleries, giving you delicious meals as you go.

'Lo, HP. Beautiful day here - one of those rainwashed jewels of a day, when the world seems newly enamelled. :rose:

After what might have been, in hindsight, a riotous night with some strange beer, I find one or two to be sufficient. That night, I was covered in anything but glory. It was that bad the lads dumped my kit in a cold bath (I was, luckily, in another already)

Never again. . . .

We all say that, HP, but somehow it still keeps happening... :rolleyes:

Mornin' fellas. :)

I have given up on whiskey, though I do like Jameson Irish whiskey better than scotch.

Whiskeys are like a lot of things, a little is good but it's easy to go overboard.

Oh hullo sweets! I missed you so I must kiss you! :kiss:

'Lo, HP. Beautiful day here - one of those rainwashed jewels of a day, when the world seems newly enamelled. :rose:

One of the joys of the 16th May (for the benefit of the US readers, that's May 16th) is that it's the 70th anniversary of the Damn Busters raid.
To that end, we are scheduled to see the Lancaster fly over our local airfield. Me & a mate are off to take some piccies.

We all say that, HP, but somehow it still keeps happening... :rolleyes:

Mornin' fellas. :)

Mornin' Steve.

Had your weeties yet ?

One of the joys of the 16th May (for the benefit of the US readers, that's May 16th) is that it's the 70th anniversary of the Damn Busters raid.
To that end, we are scheduled to see the Lancaster fly over our local airfield. Me & a mate are off to take some piccies.

Fab! Wrap up warmly because there's a brisk breeze.
:rose:

(I'll help you post the piccies later if you like.)

LOL, oh dear, guys. I'm even more pleased I stuck with the bubbly last night. Well, apart from the one Bowmore. One won't do any harm, why it's practically something for the baby. ;) And as for little Prosecco bubbles, they're so soft they can be safely consumed in the bath. <snerk>

Poor Steve, not to be able to bear Scotch is a shame.

Willie, John, there is a whisky train in Scotland! that carries you to different distilleries, giving you delicious meals as you go.

Too bad I'm state side. Hmm, I guess I'll need to plan a trip to Scotland one of these days. ;)

Like another coffee?

Hello Dr. Smith. :kiss:

A good day just ending here. I put down about 1500 words and saw the Doc today. She said I should loose eight pounds. I guess I'll have to get out the bike again.

Just hello, good night for me. Yawn!

A good day just ending here. I put down about 1500 words and saw the Doc today. She said I should loose eight pounds. I guess I'll have to get out the bike again.

Good night, Jack. :)

Too bad I'm state side. Hmm, I guess I'll need to plan a trip to Scotland one of these days. ;)

Like another coffee?

Look, I multi-posted! I think I should have another coffee. My eyelids seem curiously heavy today, LOL. (I'm in the wifi cafe deliberating whether to go home and answer that wretchedly bright student's question about how to deploy Foucault, Goffman and Garfinkel all together - ugh, or attempt to do it in this nice dark corner with the coffee on a drip feed, LOL.)

I think we should all go on that train for an erotic whisky tour! Wow, that would be such fun.

Eight pounds is not much is it, JL? Cycling is a really good way to make the weight drop off, I find. When I used to cycle round London I was nearly as lean as in the rugby playing days.

Look, I multi-posted! I think I should have another coffee. My eyelids seem curiously heavy today, LOL. (I'm in the wifi cafe deliberating whether to go home and answer that wretchedly bright student's question about how to deploy Foucault, Goffman and Garfinkel all together - ugh, or attempt to do it in this nice dark corner with the coffee on a drip feed, LOL.)

I think we should all go on that train for an erotic whisky tour! Wow, that would be such fun.

Eight pounds is not much is it, JL? Cycling is a really good way to make the weight drop off, I find. When I used to cycle round London I was nearly as lean as in the rugby playing days.

200cc's of espresso, stat! :D

Oh boy, that could be fun. Anna will be doing body shots on the bar, Olaf will be chasing steve around and trying to get him into a sleeping car, and Molly will be there to keep order...but would really just sit back and watch chaos unfold. :devil:

200cc's of espresso, stat! :D

Oh boy, that could be fun. Anna will be doing body shots on the bar, Olaf will be chasing steve around and trying to get him into a sleeping car, and Molly will be there to keep order...but would really just sit back and watch chaos unfold. :devil:

LOL, is this a plot bunny I see before me? That would be a great story, with lyrical forays into whisky tasting notes. I think some serious research is in order here. :)

LOL, is this a plot bunny I see before me? That would be a great story, with lyrical forays into whisky tasting notes. I think some serious research is in order here. :)

Hmm, something I should write for the FAWKER contest? :devil: But yes, we need research first. Oh, did I mention you get to run the burlesque show? ;)

Hmm, something I should write for the FAWKER contest? :devil: But yes, we need research first. Oh, did I mention you get to run the burlesque show? ;)

ROFL, I've only been to one show! and already I'm being commissioned to do workshops and now I'm running one on an erotic whisky train!

No, no, we better bring the Super MILF along (you know, she who got a tax rebate on her boob job, they're so hot, er, I mean she needs them for the burlesque work ;)). I will be helping organise the whisky :devil:.

Are you going to FAWC this? I think that would be such fun. I tell you what, I will seriously hurry up and write andy's tutorial and you can use it for background. I'm going to do it as a Life's Little Luxury on my writing blog. Sorry I've been so lazy about it! So-o-o lazy (excuse me while I shuffle that washing up to one side, push the ironing board with my foot and mark this essay, LOL.)

(BTW, Willie, have you tried the Lagavulin rather than the Laphroaig? You seriously should. :))

ROFL, I've only been to one show! and already I'm being commissioned to do workshops and now I'm running one on an erotic whisky train!

No, no, we better bring the Super MILF along (you know, she who got a tax rebate on her boob job, they're so hot, er, I mean she needs them for the burlesque work ;)). I will be helping organise the whisky :devil:.

Are you going to FAWC this? I think that would be such fun. I tell you what, I will seriously hurry up and write andy's tutorial and you can use it for background. I'm going to do it as a Life's Little Luxury on my writing blog. Sorry I've been so lazy about it! So-o-o lazy (excuse me while I shuffle that washing up to one side, push the ironing board with my foot and mark this essay, LOL.)

(BTW, Willie, have you tried the Lagavulin rather than the Laphroaig? You seriously should. :))

There have been a couple story ideas I've been floating around. One including a NASCAR driver who falls in love with his female crew chief. But I've been bogged down with New Life for the past year with fans bugging me about new chapters (seriously, three emails this week wanting to know when chapter 6 is being released), so I've been sticking with that. Then again, it might be nice to deviate a bit in my writing. *scratches head*

Sure, bring the Super MILF too. I guess I'll be sauntering around in my jeans serving people....err...serving drinks. :eek: Or will Molly bring Rolf around for that?

There have been a couple story ideas I've been floating around. One including a NASCAR driver who falls in love with his female crew chief. But I've been bogged down with New Life for the past year with fans bugging me about new chapters (seriously, three emails this week wanting to know when chapter 6 is being released), so I've been sticking with that. Then again, it might be nice to deviate a bit in my writing. *scratches head*

Sure, bring the Super MILF too. I guess I'll be sauntering around in my jeans serving people....err...serving drinks. :eek: Or will Molly bring Rolf around for that?

Sounds fantastic. I know I must read your stories, LOL, but as they are sizzling Hot on the scores, I don't think you need the ego boost immediately!

I suppose we might be allowed burlesque outfits on the whisky train. I really enjoyed the burlesque partly because you could wear whatever you wanted, there were a couple of people in tops and jeans, and many wearing gorgeous satin basques. (I was in my rugby kit of course, as it's the only thing that fits me these days ;).)

You will be sitting between anna and the Super MILF sipping whisky, LOL. There will be lovely maidens and men to serve the whisky and nibbles, I'm sure.

The NASCAR story sounds great, I love stories where you learn a bit of background. But do do a FAWC! It will be such fun.
:nana:

Sounds fantastic. I know I must read your stories, LOL, but as they are sizzling Hot on the scores, I don't think you need the ego boost immediately!

I suppose we might be allowed burlesque outfits on the whisky train. I really enjoyed the burlesque partly because you could wear whatever you wanted, there were a couple of people in tops and jeans, and many wearing gorgeous satin basques. (I was in my rugby kit of course, as it's the only thing that fits me these days ;).)

You will be sitting between anna and the Super MILF sipping whisky, LOL. There will be lovely maidens and men to serve the whisky and nibbles, I'm sure.

The NASCAR story sounds great, I love stories where you learn a bit of background. But do do a FAWC! It will be such fun.
:nana:

Me sitting between anna and SuperMILF, I guess to make sure I'm on my best behavior, right? :devil:

I may give it a try assuming I can type up one in time. My writing is usually at glacial movement speed. I think a party on the wine country train would be a fun one. Beautiful scenery, alot of wine drinking....hmm, that could work.

Me sitting between anna and SuperMILF, I guess to make sure I'm on my best behavior, right? :devil:

I may give it a try assuming I can type up one in time. My writing is usually at glacial movement speed. I think a party on the wine country train would be a fun one. Beautiful scenery, alot of wine drinking....hmm, that could work.

You would find your own blognotes really useful for that! I enjoyed your writing about the trips and excursions and the food and wine. It would be fun to see that worked into a story. But Willie will come and chastise us :p, if we reveal too much about our stories and everyone guesses who wrote them! LOL.

Uh, meanwhile I must get on with reading this chapter about Foucault and Goffman :rolleyes:. Tio will choke on his glass of Sandeman Ruby when he finds I've got to read about the two being squashed into one chapter, LOL.

*groan* ok, gotta go to bed, work in the morning.

Got to get those Sonoma pics of my camera to share with you. I'll write the San Fran portion of the trip tomorrow. Goodnight. :rose:

Well, I made a decent amount of progress on the chapter tonight. Perhaps I can throw something together for a contest. Only if my very disciplinary muse will allow it. ;)

*groan* ok, gotta go to bed, work in the morning.

Got to get those Sonoma pics of my camera to share with you. I'll write the San Fran portion of the trip tomorrow. Goodnight. :rose:

Well, I made a decent amount of progress on the chapter tonight. Perhaps I can throw something together for a contest. Only if my very disciplinary muse will allow it. ;)

Oh, you got pics of your camera at Sonoma! How exciting!!!!

LOL, the pics of Sonoma will be sure to excite us all very much indeed.

Fab on the chapter. I must carry bravely on now reading this chapter. Foucault here I come!

PM me an e-mail addy and I'll give you a peek at my latest NASCAR story start. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back