Back,sack and crack

shrek100

Literotica Guru
Quick question, has anybody on here had a sack,back and crack wax?
I am really hairy and although my wife doesn't mind I just thought it would different.
If so what's it like? Was it a women that did it? And how was it after? Did you get positive feedback?

Quick question, has anybody on here had a sack,back and crack wax?
I am really hairy and although my wife doesn't mind I just thought it would different.
If so what's it like? Was it a women that did it? And how was it after? Did you get positive feedback?

I have a friend who grows an afghan (the shawl, not the pashto speaking folk) on his back every winter. His wife makes him get it waxed away in the spring, including some areas of the undercarriage. He had a couple tough experiences, and stresses you need to find a real good practitioner, a master of the wax arts, to ensure the experience and results are the best they can be.

Ask for references, or perhaps a referral from a fellow hairy-backer who has had his winter coat "peeled" off.

<<< === CLICK HERE - BE IN THE ROOM FOR A "MANZILIAN"

I would imagine it hurts quite a bit. I've not had the exact treatment you mentioned, but my experience of waxing is that it feels exactly like having your hairs ripped out by the roots.

Just wondered about embarrasment, with a women touching and seeing you. I have read that many men get an erection when being waxed.

Just don't start strutting around the room singing "We are the champions" and you will be just fine.

Reminds me of this scene from "40 year Old Virgin"

apatow-40-year-old-virgin.jpg

I have a friend who grows an afghan (the shawl, not the pashto speaking folk) on his back every winter. His wife makes him get it waxed away in the spring, including some areas of the undercarriage. He had a couple tough experiences, and stresses you need to find a real good practitioner, a master of the wax arts, to ensure the experience and results are the best they can be.

Ask for references, or perhaps a referral from a fellow hairy-backer who has had his winter coat "peeled" off.

That has put me off lol

I can tell you from experience, the chest hurts like hell. It will not be fun and I can't imagine an erection happening. I seriously can't fathom that. Not one bit.

Here is my tearful tale of waxing (which I oddly just shared hours ago):

I have chest hair because I'm not a little girly man. But that's neither here nor there. I've done what you are asking about. I have a suggestion before you try waxing though. Take your dick and slam it in a car door. Then stir up an ant hill with it. That's got to be slightly less painful. Here is my story.

I've had a hairy chest since I was like 15. Well I thought I would be cool and wax my chest. Actually, I lost a bet. I was 16 at the time and I had to wax my chest because of this bet. Now, I didn't trim it first. Perhaps that would have helped. But I got the wax. Heated that stuff up. Put it on my chest. Put that strip on there and ripped. I thought I was going to pass out. It was absolutely horrifying. I was bleeding like crazy. Every pore was bleeding. (again, this could be better if I had trimmed it first) The pain was ridiculous.

Was I smart in choosing an inconspicuous spot where I could try it out first? Nope. I picked the five inch strip right in the middle of my chest. So, I could leave it and look like an r-tard. Or I could be a man and finish the job. I should have just wussed out and stopped. Because it did not get easier. I had to put a wash cloth in my mouth and get psyched up while doing this. I finished it finally. I thought it looked stupid when I was done. I looked like a little boy. With a bloody chest. It was smooth though.

Like a dumbass I went to the beach the next day. Don't do that. It will burn like the urine of the cast of Jersey Shore. It was a good week before it didn't feel like My chest was raped by a cheese grater. Oh, and it sure as hell came back thicker.

I suggest this:

1. Don't do it.
2. If you have to do it, don't do the stupid things I did. Learn from 16 year old Pmann.
3. Get someone else to do it. It's tough to do yourself.
4. Try it in an inconspicuous area first. Somewhere that if you puss out like I wanted to, you could do so with minimal effect.
5. See if you can get a hold of a bottle of novacaine or something to numb it.

Now ladies, don't come in here with your Brazilian waxing stories. I might be a wuss. I don't really care. I'm giving this man some honest feedback about what it's going to feel like. You girls give birth and all that. We don't. We have lower threshold for pain.

I hope this helps.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=40888243&postcount=3

Great video (and cartoon) I love how the guys try to describe how the after feels. I'm guessing they'll do it again, sometime in the future.... but have the pint first.

there was a funny/painful story here years ago about a guy shaving his butt crack and having to deal with regrowth, sweat and hot summer days - never actually thought of doing it before then - but I certainly would not try after I read that episode.

haha pmann - safer bets these days?

Before you try and do it at home... a little story to contemplate...You might wanna go see a professional

My night began as any other normal weeknight.

Come home, fix dinner, play with the kids. I then had the thought that would ring painfully in my mind for the next few hours: 'Maybe I should pull the waxing kit out of the medicine cabinet. So I headed to the site of my demise: the bathroom. It was one of those 'cold wax' kits. No melting a clump of hot wax, you just rub the strips together in your hand, they get warm and you
peel them apart and press them to your leg (or wherever else) and you pull the hair right off.

No muss, no fuss. How hard can it be? I mean, I'm not a genius, but I am mechanically inclined enough to figure this out.
(YA THINK!?!)

So I pull one of the thin strips out. Its two strips facing each other stuck together. Instead of rubbing them together, my genius kicks in so I get out the hair dryer and heat it to 1000 degrees.
'Cold wax,' yeah...right!) I lay the strip across my20thigh. Hold the skin around it tight and pull. It works!

OK, so it wasn't the best feeling, but it wasn't too bad. I can do this! Hair removal no longer eludes me!

I am She-rah, fighter of all wayward body hair and maker of smooth skin extraordinaire.

With my next wax strip I move north. After checking on the kids,
I sneak back into the bathroom, for the ultimate hair fighting
championship. I drop my panties and place one foot on the toilet.

Using the same procedure, I apply the wax strip across the right side of my bikini line, covering the right half of my hoo-ha and stretching down to the inside of my butt cheek (it was a long
strip) I inhale deeply and brace myself....RRRRIIIPPP!!!!

I'm blind!!! Blinded from pain!!!!....OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!

Vision returning, I notice that I've only managed to pull off half the strip. CRAP! Another deep breath and RIPP! Everything is
spinning and spotted.

I think I may pass out.....must stay conscious...must stay conscious. Do I hear crashing drums??? Breathe,
breathe...OK, back to normal.
I want to see my trophy - a wax covered strip, the one that has caused me so much pain, with my hairy pelt sticking to it. I
want to revel in the glory that is my triumph over body hair.
I hold up the strip!

There's no hair on it.

Where is the hair??? WHERE IS THE WAX???

Slowly I ease my head down, foot still perched on the toilet. I see the hair. The ha ir that should be on the strip...it's not! I touch. I am touching wax.

I run my fingers over the most sensitive part of my body, which is now covered in cold wax and matted hair. Then I make the next
BIG mistake... remember my foot is still propped upon the toilet? I know I need to do something. So I put my foot down.

Sealed shut! My butt is sealed shut. Sealed shut!

I penguin walk around the bathroom trying to figure out what to do and think to myself 'Please don't let me get the urge to
poop..

My head may pop off!' What can I do to melt the wax?

Hot water!! Hot water melts wax!! I'll run the hottest water I can stand, into the bathtub, get in, immerse the wax-covered
bits and the wax should melt and I can gently wipe it off, right???
*WRONG!!!!!!!*

I get in the tub - the water is slightly hotter than that used to torture prisoners of war or sterilize surgical equipment - I sit.

Now, the only thing worse than having your nether regions glued together, is having them glued together and then glued to the
bottom of the tub....in scalding hot water.

Which, by the way, doesn't melt cold wax.

So, now I'm stuck to the bottom of the tub as though I had cemented myself to the porcelain!! God bless the man who had convinced me a few months ago to have a phone put in the bathroom!!!!!

I call my friend, thinking surely she has waxed before and has some secret of how to get me u ndone. It's a very good
conversation starter. 'So, my butt and hoo-ha are glued together to the bottom of the tub!'

There is a slight pause. She doesn't know any secret tricks for removal but she does try to hide her laughter from me.

She wants to know exactly where the wax is located,
Are we talking cheeks or hoo-ha?'

She's laughing out loud by now . I can hear her. I give her the rundown and she suggests I call the number on the side of the
box. YEAH!!!!! Right!! I should be the joke of someone else's night.

While we go through various solutions. I resort to trying to scrape the wax off with a razor. Nothing feels better than to have
your girlie goodies covered in hot wax, glued shut, stuck to the tub in super hot water and then dry-shaving the sticky wax off!! By now the brain is not working, dignity has taken a major hike and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need Post-Traumatic Stress counseling for this event.

My friend is still talking with me when I finally see my saving grace....the lotion they give you to remove the excess wax.
What do I really have to lose at this point? I rub
some on and OH MY GOD!!!!!!! The scream probably woke the kids and scared the dickens out of my friend. It's sooo painful, but I really don't care.

IT WORKS!!

It works !!' I get a hearty congratulation from my friend and she hangs up. I successfully remove the remainder of the wax and
then notice to my grief and despair... THE HAIR IS STILL THERE.......ALL OFIT!
So I recklessly shave it off. Heck, I'm numb by now. Nothing hurts. I could have amputated my own leg at this point.

Next week I'm going to try hair color...

Cracking up!

Before you try and do it at home... a little story to contemplate...You might wanna go see a professional

Come home, fix dinner, play with the kids. I then had the thought that would ring painfully in my mind for the next few hours: 'Maybe I should pull the waxing kit out of the medicine cabinet. So I headed to the site of my demise: the bathroom. It was one of those 'cold wax' kits. No melting a clump of hot wax, you just rub the strips together in your hand, they get warm and you
peel them apart and press them to your leg (or wherever else) and you pull the hair right off.

No muss, no fuss. How hard can it be? I mean, I'm not a genius, but I am mechanically inclined enough to figure this out.
(YA THINK!?!)

So I pull one of the thin strips out. Its two strips facing each other stuck together. Instead of rubbing them together, my genius kicks in so I get out the hair dryer and heat it to 1000 degrees.
'Cold wax,' yeah...right!) I lay the strip across my20thigh. Hold the skin around it tight and pull. It works!

OK, so it wasn't the best feeling, but it wasn't too bad. I can do this! Hair removal no longer eludes me!

I am She-rah, fighter of all wayward body hair and maker of smooth skin extraordinaire.

Using the same procedure, I apply the wax strip across the right side of my bikini line, covering the right half of my hoo-ha and stretching down to the inside of my butt cheek (it was a long

Vision returning, I notice that I've only managed to pull off half the strip. CRAP! Another deep breath and RIPP! Everything is
spinning and spotted.

I think I may pass out.....must stay conscious...must stay conscious. Do I hear crashing drums??? Breathe,
I want to see my trophy - a wax covered strip, the one that has caused me so much pain, with my hairy pelt sticking to it. I
I hold up the strip!

There's no hair on it.

Slowly I ease my head down, foot still perched on the toilet. I see the hair. The ha ir that should be on the strip...it's not! I touch. I am touching wax.

I run my fingers over the most sensitive part of my body, which is now covered in cold wax and matted hair. Then I make the next
BIG mistake... remember my foot is still propped upon the toilet? I know I need to do something. So I put my foot down.

I penguin walk around the bathroom trying to figure out what to do and think to myself 'Please don't let me get the urge to
poop..

Hot water!! Hot water melts wax!! I'll run the hottest water I can stand, into the bathtub, get in, immerse the wax-covered
*WRONG!!!!!!!*

I get in the tub - the water is slightly hotter than that used to torture prisoners of war or sterilize surgical equipment - I sit.

Now, the only thing worse than having your nether regions glued together, is having them glued together and then glued to the

So, now I'm stuck to the bottom of the tub as though I had cemented myself to the porcelain!! God bless the man who had convinced me a few months ago to have a phone put in the bathroom!!!!!

I call my friend, thinking surely she has waxed before and has some secret of how to get me u ndone. It's a very good
conversation starter. 'So, my butt and hoo-ha are glued together to the bottom of the tub!'

There is a slight pause. She doesn't know any secret tricks for removal but she does try to hide her laughter from me.

She's laughing out loud by now . I can hear her. I give her the rundown and she suggests I call the number on the side of the

While we go through various solutions. I resort to trying to scrape the wax off with a razor. Nothing feels better than to have
your girlie goodies covered in hot wax, glued shut, stuck to the tub in super hot water and then dry-shaving the sticky wax off!! By now the brain is not working, dignity has taken a major hike and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need Post-Traumatic Stress counseling for this event.

My friend is still talking with me when I finally see my saving grace....the lotion they give you to remove the excess wax.
some on and OH MY GOD!!!!!!! The scream probably woke the kids and scared the dickens out of my friend. It's sooo painful, but I really don't care.

IT WORKS!!

It works !!' I get a hearty congratulation from my friend and she hangs up. I successfully remove the remainder of the wax and
So I recklessly shave it off. Heck, I'm numb by now. Nothing hurts. I could have amputated my own leg at this point.

Sorry, but this is great! I tried to do myself once, nearly ripped off a labia. Then went to a professional a couple times, then laser.

Last edited:

(YA THINK!?!)

spinning and spotted.

I hold up the strip!

There's no hair on it.

poop..

*WRONG!!!!!!!*

IT WORKS!!

This is incredible. I'm mostly interested in Bluebomber having girly bits.

(YA THINK!?!)

spinning and spotted.

I hold up the strip!

There's no hair on it.

poop..

*WRONG!!!!!!!*

IT WORKS!!

Was it any easier the second time lol. That is brilliant. I am thinking about NOT trying lol

there was a funny/painful story here years ago about a guy shaving his butt crack and having to deal with regrowth, sweat and hot summer days - never actually thought of doing it before then - but I certainly would not try after I read that episode.

haha pmann - safer bets these days?

These days I make... Surer bets.

Not long after this my same friend and I bet on a racquetball match. We were both so stupid we ended up having to completely shave or junk with a Mach3 razor, Josh123 style. The real punishment was, again, going to the beach the day after. I rarely went to the beach. But it seemed like every time I did I shaved something the day before. :mad:

I will say though, I moved through that water like a fucking dolphin!!!!

Back