where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panties

In my wife's panties that were wrapped around my cock and stuffed up her hot tight wet pussy!!!

The very last

Deep in the anal canal of the girl laying ten feet from my desk as I type this

Last night I went on a date to eat Thai and to see Hangover III. The guy was a creep, but I felt bad that he spent part of his paycheck on me to try to have a nice date. I took my shirt off in the passenger seat and leaned over the center console to go down on him. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth so I pulled off of him, and he grabbed my shirt off the dash at the last minute. I had to put the shirt back on to get out of the car. It looked like I took a cum shot across my chest and stomach.

Last night I went on a date to eat Thai and to see Hangover III. The guy was a creep, but I felt bad that he spent part of his paycheck on me to try to have a nice date. I took my shirt off in the passenger seat and leaned over the center console to go down on him. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth so I pulled off of him, and he grabbed my shirt off the dash at the last minute. I had to put the shirt back on to get out of the car. It looked like I took a cum shot across my chest and stomach.

Okay so the guy was a creep and you blew him anyway?

And women wonder why guys think they can act like assholes and its okay:rolleyes:

I'm in Indiana...lets do this! :D

On my wife's open and quivering pussy after an extended foreplay session. She was rubbing my balls and stimulating her clit with my cock head. She kept saying how hot my cum was as I erupted on her clit. While my cock was still twitching I pulled her to the edge of the bed and knelled in front of her. she was strumming her cum soaked clit with her fingers and pinching her nipples. I stuck my tongue in her pussy and licked my way up to her clit and then put my entire mouth over her clit and swirled and sucked. I didn't get a chance to fully clean her up because she exploded into a bed shaking orgasm. With both hands on the back of my head and me face on her cum slick pussy she humped my face like a mad woman. I love the taste of cum and pussy juice! I must have looked quite the sight when we were finished with cum dripping from my nose and chin.

1st load in her mouth, for the 2nd one I pulled out at the last minute and asked her to open her lips. It was great watching myself shoot into her open pussy.

hmmmmmm not sure but look like it went on the floor, not sure i never could find it, hell may have went on my shoe , never check, lol

Wow sounds like it really wasn't worth it here's hoping your next one is better.
Seaking of next time where would you like your next one to be?

Where it's warm, wet, dark, with oh so silky sides; where I've been plenty times before and need and want to go again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back