Cosplay - men and their Imagination :)

MissBlondie

Really Experienced
I do really like it when the men I have been with have had a fantasy and had me or both of us, dressed like that. It is a big turn on and very exciting. It might just be my limited experience but I have found most of the suggestions i have got are around comic book or movie characters. Is that typical of most men and their fantasies...like something they saw and liked when they were boys? Also, what are some of your favorites? Would love to know more not just from the men but also other ladies here :)

Apart from adolescent fantasies about Catwoman (an overtly sexual character in the Adam West era for certain!), comic book stuff has never done it for me.

Fantasywise, I prefer old standards like maids and secretaries myself

Apart from adolescent fantasies about Catwoman (an overtly sexual character in the Adam West era for certain!), comic book stuff has never done it for me.

Fantasywise, I prefer old standards like maids and secretaries myself

For me, Nurses are #1, Drs too. I love the maid fantasy as well, like a hotel staffer or even if I lived large and had staff.

MissBlondie I guess you and I have met similar men ;) The fav I have been asked to dress was princess leia. I can speak for myself like growing up seeing Pierce Brosnan as James Bond I had a massive crush and would luv to be a bond girl for a cosplay with a lover :)

I do really like it when the men I have been with have had a fantasy and had me or both of us, dressed like that. It is a big turn on and very exciting. It might just be my limited experience but I have found most of the suggestions i have got are around comic book or movie characters. Is that typical of most men and their fantasies...like something they saw and liked when they were boys? Also, what are some of your favorites? Would love to know more not just from the men but also other ladies here :)

No it shows a lack of imagination. I like being original;)

I hate to be conventional and obvious, but my fantasy is about the cartoon character (and the namesake of the woman who started this thread); Blondie Bumstead.

She always dresses so sexily in tops and little skirts and that is always so arousing for me. Her husband is such an idiot that I imagine that she scares a lot of other guys on the side.

I have actually role played all that in real life, getting a friend to dress up and pretend that she is Blondie and I am her secret lover.

MissBlondie I guess you and I have met similar men ;) The fav I have been asked to dress was princess leia. I can speak for myself like growing up seeing Pierce Brosnan as James Bond I had a massive crush and would luv to be a bond girl for a cosplay with a lover :)

Oh yes! What, with the long gown with a zip down the back being teased down by a handsome man in a tux...

Actually, I'm ALWAYS horny when I wear a tux...

Ha ;) and i just luv your profile and the signature...using that idea for mine thx!

For generic costumes, maids are definitely up there. For specific characters, Chun-Li is one of my favorites. Just love that outfit and hairstyle. Any one of the kamui outfits from Kill la Kill are pretty hot, too, thanks to a combination of amount of skin exposed and perceived instability of the remaining coverage.

I don't think I'd want a lover to dress up as someone in particular, but to fulfill a "type" dressup, sure. Schoolgirl, maid, genie, librarian, nurse, cop... all the clique cosplay. The only person I want to be in bed with, when all is said and done, is my lover.

Halloween actually leads to some interesting after parties ;)

Not for nothing.....

D6ivjzp.jpg

Back