Hell in Chaos (Closed)

JadeKnight

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Posts
7,060
Hell had gone through a few changes lately, none of which were good. Lucifer had disappeared, some said the angels had imprisoned him while other said he had gotten bored and left. Whatever the reason, that had left a power vacuum to be filled. Several had attempted to fill the leadership role, but they had all gotten killed because they were not strong enough.

One demon, Gran'zel, had his eyes on the position as well. However he was not so stupid as to go rushing after the coveted position so quickly. No, he was going to bide his time and build up his power base before attempting such a feat. His first steps were being taken that were going to propel himself forward, in his opinion.

He did have minions that did his bidding, mostly patrolling the human realm for anything to boost his power. One of them had recently came to him with news about an angel he had been following for quite a bit now. It seemed the angel had gotten herself into a bit of a bind, one of which he had planned on exploiting to his advantage, not hers. She was still a virgin, at least from what his minion was able to gether. That would be something Gran'zel would take upon himself to find out for sure. Either way, the power of an angel, even tainted, would be a big boon to him.
 
Since the creation of humans there has always been guardian angels that protected them. At first it started out simple as a test to see what direction the humans will follow. Although after a few generations it became clear to the guardian angels that they cannot save every human. After a time some that started out good with a challenging life would come into power. Naturally that power would corrupt the humans which made it difficult for the angels to do their job.

One angel in particular kept falling into this never ending circle. Rhaylee would find the most down on their luck street rat and provided choices to better themselves. Most went with the obvious path that leads to riches and fame in some fashion or another. Very few would choose to the more simple path that provided the basic needs. In the end, she would always be disappointed in some way with her humans. Until recently that is.

This human male had lost everything when he was a child. Grew up in foster care and at times on the streets. However, no matter what was thrown his way, he would always make the best of what he had. This human was one of those rare ones that took a grain of sand and could build an empire from it. And he did just that. In his late 20's he became owner of one of the most popular casino in Las Vegas. Despite his new found position, he always remained good and brought people happiness. Not once allowing himself to get corrupted with greed and gave back to many charities.

Later he eventually moved into a estate in Florida with a personal beach. Yet, he never married nor did he ever have a family of his own. Women came and went from his life, yet they were just after his money. There were a few times when Rhaylee made the mistake of showing herself to him. Mostly in passing and at times wondered if he is looking for her. Rhaylee has always known what love is, at least the meaning of the word. She is always bringing love into these humans life. Yet, until now, she has never actually felt love and the more she protects this human, the more she fell for him.

Sadly there is only one way to be in his life like that and that is to become mortal.To become mortal would mean having to cut her wings off and leave her position as an angel. Never has she considered such a thing before, being so close to gaining her second set of wings. Something she has worked so hard for. She does love what she does, despite all the disappointments, there were good moments. Through it all though, there has been something missing from her life and this could be that change she's been seeking.

Now she walks along the beach in the silence of the night with a dagger in hand. A dagger that could easily end the life of an angel or demon. Not just send them back to heaven or hell, but end it completely. Only in her case, she is considering to use it to cut her wings off, all for a puny human. A human that she doesn't know if he shares the same feelings. After all, he doesn't know who she is and just thinks of her as a dream. Still.... if she could only...

"What is wrong with me?"
 
Last edited:
Gran'zel was spending this night flying above the Angel, shapeshifter in the form of a seagull. Shortly after she questioned herself, he was swooping towards her. A cloud of smoke swirled around him as he shifted forms to land a few feet in front of her.

"There is no wrong with you, except wanting more."

He lifted a claw to his lips for a moment in a signal for her to be quiet, waving aside the look of surprise.

"Do not speak or interrupt me please. I have come to offer you a deal, to be with your puny human. I can even make it so that you are able to retain your form without being noticed by other Angels."

He walked around her slowly, examining her from head to toe. He did have to wave a couple of times to make sure she was quiet. He wasn't the first to strike a deal with angels, nor the last. Often the deals would end badly for whoever made the deals, due to phrasing of the contract or negligence to read the whole thing. Granted, the contracts were pages long in favor of demons and rarely did the signee read them. However demons were generous enough to let deals go in the favor of the signee just so the deals would be continued to be made.

"I'm sure you don't believe me, so I will show you how you can achieve such a method."

He paused for a moment in front of her. His left hand seemed to reach into his chest and pulled out a beautiful necklace. He let it dangle within her reach, the jewels sparkling in the moonlight.

"When you wear this, you will appear are you are, minus your wings, to all humans. No other angel will be able to see, hear, or feel your presence. Here are your main conditions to fulfill the deal. You will have till the next full moon, six days, to complete the contract. Woo your human however you like till then."

He reached in with his right hand to pull out a thick rolled parchment. He continued to speak with a smile.

"I know your human has a little party on the night of the full moon. During the party you have to get him to say he loves you before the stroke of midnight. If he does, you keep the necklace and stay with him, if you wish. If he doesn't, well, you become my queen."

His claws manipulated the scroll so that it rolled out to the point where a line with a x beside it was shown.

"If you agree, just take the necklace and sign on the line, any of your bodily fluids, blood, saliva, etc. will do."
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
The bird shifting into a humanoid form right in front of her wasn't the most startling thing she has seen. What did startle her is the fact that this …. male is standing there and spoke to her like it is the most logical thing to do. No introductions or any other explanation, just a simple straight forward contract.. which he held in his hand.

Raylee stood there clutching at the dagger as though her life depended on it and watching him like a hawk as he circled her. Her wings tensed when he was behind her, ready to strike and push him back if needed. However, he posed no real threat, none that he physically showed anyway. It was in his words that posed the threat and whatever was written in that contract.

“And why should I trust you? ”

She took the contract from his hands to read over it, as always it was far too much reading under such a short time frame. Like all demons, he wouldn't wait for her answer with their kind it is always now or never. Glancing back over her shoulder towards her humans house noticing the last light shutting off as he went to bed. It would be nice to spend time with him, even if he didn't love her the same. This could be the test that she's been seeking and be able to keep her wings. Not to mention her virginity, after all she didn't have to sleep with the human. Just …. test the waters.


“Why would you choose me? There are more powerful angels out there, most of which are looking for more power. Also, how do I know you will not interfere with the human? You can easily corrupt him and lead him away from me...”

Very carefully she reached out towards the necklace and lightly grazed her finger tips over the jewels. It did call to her and he can easily tell that he had her within his grasp. She did have doubts about the human, they were all fickle about things and she honestly didn't know how to 'woo' anyone. She never had to before, let alone gain the affections of a human. Although she did have an idea of how to get noticed at least.

“Will I retain my powers?”

She paused and looked back towards this demon that had a very hungry look in his eyes. It is often she has dealings with the demons, in fact majority of the time she avoids any contact with them. She is weak and everyone knew it, even worse, her curiosity always wins every time. Glancing between the contract, necklace and once more over towards the house.

“I can't.... I can't do this.. I will lose everything! I have come to far to lose it all now... You will not make me your queen... If he does not return this feeling.... That would make me your...slave... I can never return... I will be....”

Right when she said that, she quickly pulled her hand away and stepped back shaking her head, glancing at the contract one last time.
 
He did give a little smile for a moment as she aske4d about the amulet.

"Of course, you would retain your powers. It is merely infused with the simplest of cloaking spells. It will do nothing to restrict you in any way."

He pursed his lips for a moment when she went on babbling, having second thoughts about the deal. Everyone always had second thoughts, well not everyone. A few were just gung-ho and eager to jump in feet first. Demons loved these kind, but she obviously needed probing.

"Pity. If you are watching, I would not be able to influence him in any way. In fact, I never had any plan to influence him one way or the other."

He twisted his hand so that the amulet was dangling from the crook of his pointer finger as he lowered his hands to his side, contract clutched in his fist.

"You have watched him all his life, so you should be able to win him over easily enough. After all, his is your life. I doubt you would have any trouble at all in getting him to accept you. Think of it this way, if you chose to pursue your method," he nodded towards the dagger,"You will lose apart of yourself."

He turned away, holding up the necklace so that it twisted in the moonlight.

"The contract gets you a better way out without losing yourself."
 
She glance down at the dagger still in her hand, almost forgetting she had it and knew she should use it on him. Again, he never attacked her or showed any sign that his intentions were to hurt her physically.

"I wouldn't have gone through with it. It would take forever to cut these off on my own and I am not much into pain."

Not to mention she couldn't reach her wings very easily and they were far too beautiful to just chop off. Raylee sighed heavily and sat on a log while watching him closely and seeing how he tempted her with the necklace. In truth the deal didn't seem too horrid as long as she can get the human to share these strange feelings. He isn't with anyone right now since his last female tried to rob his place a few weeks ago.

Now that Raylee thought about it, his poor luck with females might be because of her wanting him to herself. She might be unknowingly keeping this human from finding the one he is meant to find. There is always a strange feeling that keeps biting her when he is with another. If she does gain his attention they could live a long life together. Sadly the human will grow old where she doesn't age, which could cause some issues. A few more thoughts came to mind, however all of them were small and unknown.

"If... If this does work... Certain things will most likely happen and I will eventually get discovered.."

It was then she reached out to slowly take the necklace from his finger and admired the jewels, which happened to be her favorite. Taking the dagger she made a cut into her finger and instead of red like human blood, hers is the bright light of the heavens. The choice didn't come easy for her considering no matter what direction she went, she will lose a part of herself. In the end it came down to her always wondering with the constant 'what ifs'.

For now she didn't reach for the contract since she knew the drawbacks of what this deal had in store for her. He claimed that no one but him would know of this, yet if this humans takes her to bed... There is no hiding the actions there.

"I won't be able to hide forever and if they find out I made this deal... I still will not be allowed to return.. I will naturally out live him. If it lasts that long...when his life ends... Or if something else happens to end things."

She asked quietly while watching the bright liquid of her blood flow from her finger and glanced at the x of the contract.

"What will happen to me then? I will have no where to go.."
 
When he felt her take the necklace from his finger, he smiled to himself. He turned around to face her as she spoke. Seeing the bright red blood ripping from her finger, he knew he had her on the hook.

"If you are foundt out, you are foundt out. I hold no responsibility for what happens afterwards, since you are taking this upon yourself, yourself."

He held the contract out in front, pulling it open just a little more. The only words visible were 'By this contract I am bound.'

"What happens after that, I am sure you are bright enough to figure that out."

A compliment was always a good thing to throw out. Though just because he called her bright, that didn't make him think she was smart as well. After all, he didn't have to interfere directly to make things go his way.
 
She stared at the contract for what seemed like forever, staring at the words 'I am bound'. Raylee was no fool and knew what she's getting into... Well, to some extent. At the end of all this she is to be his slave and though he said Queen, she knew enough to know demons twisted words around.

Still... There really is nothing for her to return to. When this human leaves this earth, she still wouldn't get noticed and still wouldn't get her second set of wings. This is one route she knew all too well. There were more powerful and more determined angels that were getting all the glory.

"If things do turn on me.... Do you plan to abandon me and forgetting about me?"

Not that she could honestly trust his answer, in truth she couldn't trust any of this. Most importantly didn't know why she is even going through with this deal. Slowly she reached up and quickly signed her name before changing her mind.

It did take a moment, but she did feel a slight shift in her aura after signing the contract. As though the path to return home is suddenly disappearing from her sight. She made a deal with the demon and that is just the first sign of her banishment.

Her wings lowered as the sudden guilt and sadness flooded her while looking down at the necklace in her hand. All this just for one experience with a human. She just hoped that it would be worth the change.

"One more question.... What shall I call you? I belong to you now, I deserve to know your name at least."
 
He tsked softly for a moment, waving a claw at her. He had no plans on abadoning her, at least if she had failed on her end of the contract.

"Of course not. It's written in the contract, and it would be very hurtful to my reputation if I failed to follow my own contract."

He smiled for a moment as she placed her finger on the contract, signing it so quickly. He took a moment to examine the signature before rolling it back up. A red ribbon appeared, tying the whole thing closed before he put it away.

"My name? I am known as Gran'zel, demon of the fire pits. It's not a fancy title, I know."

He turned away for a moment before turning back to her.

"Technically, you will only belong to me if you fail the contract. If you do woo your human, you will be free of my grasp and do whatever you desire. Well, go on your merry way."
 
Raylee still didn't know what to trust. She did see some of those things in the contract and his words did match what little she read. All the same, there were a few things in all this that could easily cause her to fail just by being what she is.

"I understand... I do appreciate this offer and thank you Gran'zel."

Whether or not this is worth thanking him for, she didn't know nor care. He is at least willing to help her with an experience of a lifetime. What he gains out of it, she won't know until she crosses that path, which she had no doubt will happen. As he walked off, she put on the necklace right away so she wouldn't lose it.

It was time to set a plan in motion and she knew of one trick that would get his attention. No matter what she did at this point, this first meeting would be a challenge for her. Angels don't lie and she will have to make something up this first time. She watched Gran'zel walk away as she thought of her plan and trying to figure out how to make it work.

She spent a few hours thinking of ways to instantly grab his attention. Sure she can randomly bump into him on the streets, get all fancied up and look like any other female in his life. After much consideration though, she didn't think that would quite work. She needed something a bit more drastic, more towards his sensitive side. Then she thought of a silly cartoon she once saw with her last human, something about a mermaid doing pretty much this exact same thing.

It could work, after all he did do his daily run along the beach here and his neighbors were a fair distance away. Not only that she is already on the beach, already on his property and in another hour he will find her anyway. With a shrug she found that the log where she met that demon would be the perfect spot to start things.

Waiting until the last possible moment she went into the water to get soaking wet, all the while changing her clothes to a more modern style. A simple white dress that would hide very little when she came out of the water. Just as she saw him coming out of the house, she quickly took position on the log and pretended to be sleeping.
 
The strange appearance of the young woman on a log near the edge of the water on a log was quite the surprise to the human, Greg Jones. Especially since it was on his morning run through his own property. What was even more boogling is that she had looked like the same woman who appeared to him several times before but he never approached. It seemed a little starkerish, but that wasn't on his mind. Instead he decided to help her out, taking her to his cottage to clean up.

For Greg, it turned into a bit of a dream romance over the next few days. She was almost like the perfect woman for him, having so much in common with him. There were times he felt like he was dreaming, but it was reality. He wasn't sure if he could fall for a woman so easily, but she was so different from the other women that he had dated. However it was soon the night of the party, held at the casino that he had owned. It was a big party with many investors in the party, so his mind would be occupied with trying to woo and please his investors as well as trying to pay attention to his new lady.

In the meantime, Gran'zel was binding his time coming up with ways to not pwersonally interefer in the contract as promised. Instead, he made little comments about ideas to his minions on several things that could happen. One idea that a couple of minions lateched on to was the creating of a whine that would shift the spectrum of the emtions of love and hate for a short period of time. Any human that drank from the wine could say they love or hate something while meaning the complete opposite. It wasn't powerful enough to affect angels or demons. There was even a chance that everyone who shared it would understand what others meant as well.

The minions ended up replacing the entire wine order themselves and posed as waiters to serve the wine themselves. The party was held in a large ballrom on the second floor of the casino, nearly a hundred men and women in attendance. Even Gran'zal was there, as he had invested himself for the hell of it, disguised as an old man.
 
She seriously couldn't believe that her idea worked! It amazed her that it worked so well considering he could have easily taken her to the hospital and forget her. Instead he took very good care of her for a couple of days and the rest just fell into place. All her answers were always slightly vague, yet just enough to satisfy his questions. Although she managed to never fully lie about anything, she just had to twist the truth to make it sound like a humans life. He certainly amazed her and treated her as though she is truly his mate.

The mention of going 'home' never really came up and when he did ask about it, all she said is that she is looking for a change and didn't have to leave. Which surprisingly made him happy and he allowed her to stay. Everything went perfectly and after about the third day she didn't think anything could break them apart. The demon kept his promise and stayed clear of their outings and nothing bad ever happened. Which got her hopes up a little too high at times.

There were a few close calls when it came to sleeping in the same bed with him and more than anything she wanted that experience. However, she managed to slip away, telling him from the start that she wanted to wait. At times she can tell that he didn't want to, although he respected it and didn't push her to continue. He found her perfect in every way possible, which kept her from telling him one thing... that she couldn't bear children for him.

When the subject of children came up she did what she could to play around the subject. Seeing how much he wanted them made it impossible for her to say anything about it. She did plan on telling him, or perhaps just letting that path come into play when that time came. For now all her focus was getting him to say those three little words. More than a few times she could see it in his eyes and he wanted to say it, and yet, he never did for some reason. As the party grew closer she became worried that she won't hear those words at all.

Then when the party finally came her hopes and fears were mingled as one while watching everyone enjoying themselves. She kept doing her best to not watch the time so much or keep from searching for Gran'zel. Not that she thought he would show his true form, but she did feel his aura lingering around. From what she can tell though, nothing was screaming the obvious to her.

After a while however, she did start to notice little things around her. The females were growing a bit more irritated with certain men. Investors one minute said they loved some idea, only to hate it in the next. Raylee wasn't too sure of what is happening and thought perhaps she just needed some air.

Waiting for the right time to excuse herself, she grabbed a fresh glass of wine and headed outside on the balcony. In reality she didn't have much time left and with most of his attention on the party, her fears were becoming true. Although she did hang onto the hope that he will come out here and join her. Then under such a beautiful night sky, confess his love there is still time for that. If she stayed out long enough, he will no doubt come looking for her.
 
Gran'zel was finding the whole party interesting with the addition of the new wine. It was refreshing to see things turned upside down for the humans. He made sure to stay out of conversations till he got down pat exactly what was happening. After all, he didn't want to destroy his cover here.

It wasn't hard to pick out the Angel, watching her try and work the crowd. He could tell she was getting frustrated by the humans, trying to figure them out. He also knew that her time was running out since the contract still hadn't been fulfilled yet.

Greg hadn't forgotten about the new love of his life, but he had plan for the party. He occasionally felt his right pants pocket, feeling the small box stuffed in it. He knew he had been neglecting her, but he hoped his plans made up for that. It was only a few midnight till he stepped out onto the balcony.
 
Raylee could feel the shift in the air as the time grew closer and closer with no sign of him showing up. Slowly the tears formed as she knew that her end of the contract had failed. Even if he came out right in this moment, he would have to express his love that very same moment. Instead, when he came out and saw the tears, he instantly came to her wondering what was wrong.

She couldn't answer him though as it would give away far too much and he wouldn't believe her. In that moment made her want to tell him everything though. Hating all the lies and secrets that she had to keep from him. What's worse is she knew any moment now she will no longer be able to protect him, unable to be his guardian angel.

After tonight she feared for his future and despite the need to kiss him one last time, she kept quiet, giving him one last chance. However, what came out from his lips were words neither of them didn't expect to hear...

“I hate you...”

The confusion ripped between both of them. He naturally tried his hardest to apologize, not understanding why that one word was ever spoken. She didn't have time though, he said it to late anyway and she can feel the necklace burning against her neck. Glancing over the balcony and then back at him, Raylee whispered.

“Please.... forgive me....”

Before he could speak, she jumped off the balcony with the attempt to fly into the darkness of the night. She didn't want him to see what happens next. Just as she flew out of his sight, the necklace started to shift into chains that wrapped around her. Binding her arms and feet together.

Raylee tried to fly harder, as if trying to escape her fate. In a manner of seconds a fiery portal opened up just as her wings were painfully bound. The last thing she saw was Greg looking over the balcony searching for where she fell screaming her name.
 
Though the demon lord didn't hear the words that were exchanged, it was the actions that transpired which interested him. He hadn't quite expected her to throw herself off the balcony, but it occured to him that she would want to spare the human some form of mercy to not see what happened to her. Such a delightful turn of events in the demon's opinion.

The demon decided not stick around, but do a little check-up later on the human. Maybe he would bring Raylee with him to see how she would react. The misery of others would always be fun to see. Gran'zel was gone in a puff of black smoke, leaving his minions behind to clean up.

The portal dropped Raylee into a large cave-like room in the lowest area of Hell. Since demons weren't much for needing much to live on, the room was rather bare. The four walls around the room had a window that took up nearly the whole area. A large curtain made from the skin of humans, demons, and other creatures covered each window. The screams of the tortured could be heard easily, along with the occasional chackle and laughing of demons. A single large throne-like chair was in one corner, made from various types of bone. A large king size bed was in the opposite corner, covered with a blanket of skins, along with two large pillows encased with the same skins. A large golden bowl filled with a clear liquid sat on a black ornate pedestal next to the chair.

Kaylee apeared in the middle of the room in a pile. The chains unbound from her wings, disappearing. Her feet were unbound, but shakles remained fixed around her ankles as each was attached to the floor. A chain extended from the amulet around her neck to the ceiling, the slack being pulled out till she was off of the floor. A second chain extended from the amulet to the floor. The tension on the chains was adjusted so that her legs were spread just beyond shoulder-width apart and she was partial bent forward at the waist, held in place by her neck chains.
 
This strange place frightened Raylee and struggled a little to fight the chains, not liking the position they forced her into. The sights, scent and most of the all the screams all affected her in a bad way. No angel is meant to be in a place like this. She has never seen flesh made into furniture before and it put wild thoughts into her, imagining him skinning her alive.

There was no escaping it either, closing her eyes didn't do much as the visions of the flesh haunted her. Having no way of covering mouth, nose or ears she couldn't escape that aspect of this place. It took some effort, but she managed to close her eyes and think of Greg. Thinking of the good time she had with him, though disappointed in herself that she failed. Wondering if she should have said it first.

All those thoughts however just brought her right back to the last vision she had of him. The sadness and despair quickly filling his eyes, the fear being heard in his voice. It all tormented her... At the same time, after all the time she spent with her human. She had to wonder if she could have honestly spend so many years with him. The idea is sweet if he were to ask, at the same time, it would mean having to lie to him every day for the rest of his time. He would have never known what she is.

All in all, she had been defeated by this demons contract and she will have no way of ever knowing where that path may have went. None of that didn't matter anymore as she silently cries with her heart shattering in a million shards. The only thing she needed to be concerned with now is where this future will lead her. She had very little doubt that he will truly make her his Queen, especially with how she is chained up now.
 
Leaving her to be tormented for a bit, Gran'zel soon appeared in the room. He arrived sitting on his chair, smirking for a moment. He was quiet as he admired the beautiful form of the angel, many thoughts going through his mind. This was probably the last time he was going to see her like this. It was going to be interesting in seeing what form she would take once he took her virginity, having seen firsthand what happens to angels who had bedded demons.

"Such a pity. You were so close at being with your human, but it didn't go that way."

He stood up from the chair, walking towards her. His 'clothing' faded away from him, showing off his muscular nude form. His wings spread out wide for a moment before falling back into place behind him.

"If you were wondering, I did not interfere as promised. You have my minions to thank for that."

He began to walk around her slowly, letting her see him in all his form. He reached out towards her as he moved, his claws making small cuts in her attire. She could also see his massive demon cock as it slowly became erect in front of her. It slowly went rigid till it was nearly fourteen inches long and thick around as a human's forearm.

"I give you an A for effort for trying. However I do wonder at how long you would have been able to lie to your little human before things went wrong."

He finally ripped off the last of her attire, leaving it in rags on the floor. He stopped behind her, one claw tracing lightly along her exposed folds.

"I doubt you will be able to take much, but that will come in due time."
 
His words cut her deeply and yet she knew it was all true, she didn't have any real chance of living a normal life with the human. Sadly she knew that from the start, it was mostly the experience that she wanted, to know how it felt. Despite her current situation, she didn't regret any of it.

"Y-Your... Minions had little do with it..... the words were spoken too late anyway..."

She blushed deeply when seeing him nude right in full view and she quickly closed her eyes, turning her head away. Each time he touched her, she would flinch and try to jerk away from him. Gasping sharply as he touched a certain spot, causing her to freeze momentarily. The last few words he said had her heart going a million miles and no end in sight.

"Please... Allow me to return to him.... I won't show myself to him... I just to make things right again.... He doesn't deserve to have his life ruined.... Please..."

She kept her eyes glued shut and tried to pull away from his touch with little success. Truthfully she knew full well that he wouldn't let her go back to fix things. The only real reason she asked to hopefully distract herself, not wanting to feel the creeping sensations. Little did she know is that her body is betraying her, from his view he can clearly see the wetness forming.
 
He laughed for a moment, both at her request and seeing the reaction he was getting. He traced lightly over her soft folds for a few more moments before gathering a bit of her dripping juices on his claw and licking it off.

"Mmm..I'm afraid such a request is not possible. Why would I want to lose an angel I had just gotten? And deals aren't so easily broken."

His claws brushed over her wetting folds once more before he bent down behind her. He moved closer, his tongue lapping at her soft folds.

"It is said the sweetest thing in the universe is that of a virgin angel. You are most certainly sweet."

His tongue moved down over her clit, swirling over it before biting down with his teeth. His claws continued to stroke over her folds with one hand. His other hand was placed against her abdomen for a moment before a burning sensation was sent into her. He placed protective barriers within her reproductive system, preventing her body from producing eggs while still retaining her biological system. After all, he didn't want to deal with any offspring just yet.
 
When he bit down onto her clit, Raylee squealed in shock and tried jerking away from him. Sadly she had no where to escape and it seemed the chains tightened when she did find slack. There is no denying that it felt wonderful, a sensation that she couldn't imagine if her life depended on it. Still, she couldn't allow the pleasure to tempt her and to think of good things. If she gave into the guilt, she'll become one of those horrible demons that she has known.

"You.... You won't lose... me... I just.. want to make... sure he is okay..... I will return... willingly... Please... I have to make.. it right for him... You can go with me.. to make sure I won't do anything more..."

The tone she had gave away the pleasure she felt and she shivered when his tongue or claws hit a certain spot. It was wrong to enjoy this, against the rules of nature to find pleasure like this. Which made it very confusing for her, her body fighting with the thoughts. Mentally doing everything she can to beg for forgiveness and kept telling herself that she regrets nothing.

Which did help to keep some of her sanity and innocents in all this, this part of the deal isn't willingly and she didn't want to enjoy any of it. She almost wished that he would have just taken her to get it over with, instead he started doing this! In the end of her silent fight, she could feel the build of some kind pressure that she didn't understand. It begged for release and she was terrified to relax enough to allow it to happen.

"Please.... s-stop... I don't... want... this...."

Her voice cracked the closer she got to her first orgasm.
 
He chuckled softly as he licked and chewed on her clit for a few moments before lifting up.

"You want to correct things? That certainly sound interesting..."

His claws continued to stroke her soft folds, increasing their speed along her soft flesh. It was fun to watch her squirm, despite how she was talking. The palm of his other hand pressed over her clit, grinding over it as he continued to speak.

"The fall you took was really only a story...It will be interesting to see how you explain this...ripping away his poor heart like that...So cruel..."

He shifted a claw, pushing it up into her gently. He went only as far as her hymen before backing out.

"Such a cruel angel..."
 
"I'm not cruel!!! I-I- Just didn't want him to see... where... I went... I'm not cruel... I'm not like you!!"

Shaking her head as she fought back a moan of pleasure, biting her lip to keep from feeling the pleasure.

"I-I don't have to explain... anything.... He doesn't need to see me.... I-I just want to.. lead.. him to his true... soul mate.... to make sure... he is happy.."

When his claw entered the tight hole, she cried out mostly in shock until the pleasure took its place. Any second she will lose this fight and her body will win, though she kept thinking of Greg. Finding no guilt in her actions, no matter what turn she made, she had to let Greg come to her.

"I am not like you!!"

She screamed out as the first the orgasm ripped through her. Realizing all too quickly how good it felt as her body jerked in the confines. Signs of her transformation showed through that first orgasm and she felt fangs with her tongue. He could see that her nails grew into very sharp claws, all signs that she is accepting the pleasure. Whether she wanted to or not.
 
He grinned as he watched her first orgasm rip through her, seeing her juices drip from her. He shifted his hand from her clit to her sqpasming pussy, gathering up her juices. He lifted his hand to his mouth, mming as he licked it clean.

"Mmm...yes, so very sweet. And that is true. You aren't like me, yet."

His finger pushed back into her tight hole, going in only as far to touch her hymen once more. He soon had a slow rhythm going in and out of her with his finger. His palm pressed against her clit once more, rolling it around slowly.

"I may give you this chance then, one last good dead for your pride."
 
"I will... never be like you...."

She whispered while biting back what felt like another orgasm reaching its edge. Her wings spread out their fullest as her back arched towards the sensations. Mentally she focused on all the good she has done, refusing to allow herself to become fully corrupted. She didn't want to be like him and struggled to hold onto what is left of her innocence. He may own her in every aspect of the word, yet if she played it just right, he can't darken her soul.

He will taint it no matter what and she knew this, however she can keep most of her angelic powers if she finds forgiveness within herself. Any guilt she harbors will darken her soul and she will be just like him. Although finding that forgiveness is the trick considering she did feel guilt and the taunting words he spoke only proved that she is guilty. It was her choice to come into that humans life, knowing full well that it could never work. It was her choice to fool this human into thinking she is perfect and is his soul mate.... It was her that ripped his heart out....

This pleasure made it even more difficult for her to find forgiveness. It didn't feel like a punishment, something she wanted more than anything right now. Instead it felt more like Gran'zel is rewarding her for crushing this human. Still, she needed to lose this guilt somehow before she is completely lost to the darkness.

Raylee cried out as the second orgasm crashed through and this time her ears were next to next to change. Her elven ears grew longer and thicker with silky silver fur covering them and instantly they lowered flat as she rode out the orgasm. Oddly enough her juices became sweeter and more addictive, as though her body is creating an aphrodisiac drug in her cum. When she came again instantly after the last one, a streak of silver fur trailed down her spine.

"Please.... I-I..."

She whispered mostly to herself, though she was trying to beg for him to stop. However, she didn't know if she really wanted him to stop or not as she slowly started to enjoy what he is doing.
 
"We'll see if that really happens."

He chuckled for a moment as he enjoyed listening to her cries of pleasure as she orgasmed. Watching her change was fascinating in itself, as it was something he had heard about. However he never got to witness it first hand. It was truly a sight to behold.

Wanting to drink straight from the source, he mmmed as his tongue lapped along her dripping folds. He noticed that she seemed to be even sweeter than before, growing with each passing moment. His palm rolled faster over her clit as his forked tongue lashed inside her, licking up and down her inner wall. He wondered if deflowering her would take away this sweet treat he had found.

However, he so badly wanted to pierce his new angel, it was a risk he had to take.
 
Back
Top