The Photographer

The innocent youthful hope and unabashed pride that shown in Andi’s soft emerald eyes. He savor the way her gorgeous young body responded to his casual sensual caress and how his young protégé nipples perked and hardened to his touch. How adorable she looked with a sad little pout when he criticized her photo of her in the chair and Knowles impressive cock draped on her shoulder. Yet what Batard enjoyed most was the crimson blush that kissed Andi’s cheeks as she saw the photos of her naked breasts and how that crimson blush turned scarlet as she saw herself lying between the Master and Mr. Knowles as they feasted on her firm young breasts.

"Yes Sir, I see .."

There was an eager determination in Andi’s sweet innocent angelic voice.

"I'll do my best to live up to your hopes for me, Sir, to make you proud of me, the learn from you and put every lesson into practice.."

As she looked up into the master’s dark golden hazel eyes Batard could see in the clear emerald depth of the girl’s soft eyes the burning desire to please him as if pleasing him was everything.

“Andi I know you will…”

He hugged the gorgeous young beauty to him as if encouraging her and accepting her promise to do better . As he did Batard leg slipped between Andi’s his knee brush and pressing against her virgin pussy he could feel her supple young body tense slightly.

“Andi I can see that you are uncomfortable with nudity I can see it in your work an life studies are an important part of artistic photography…….”


Batard paused his eyes still holding hers captive.

“Miss Kay I want you to go to your room…..”

Was that fear in her eyes, a tear at the corner of those soft trusting eyes?

“………I want you to put on the silk stocking, heels, and thong you wore last night for the shoot and nothing else. Then find Mr. Knowles and tell him to hold dinner I want to expand last night shoot now.”

Batard’s voice was very serious and again he had used her sir name instead of Andi.

“You can do that cant you Miss Kay?...........”

Then Batard added almost as an after thought.

“When you return take the pose laying on the bear skin from the last photograph we discussed.”
 
Andrea

As Lord B hugged her she must have been forward to much because his leg ended up between hers, and she felt embarassed to press her front on him like that! Especially since she was only covered by cotton briefs and the thin satin running shorts.

“Andi I can see that you are uncomfortable with nudity I can see it in your work an life studies are an important part of artistic photography…….”

Oh, she thought, he really didn't like that picture she took with the penis on her shoulder ... She looked into his eyes searching for approval but saw his teaching face,

“Miss Kay I want you to go to your room…..”

and felt a little sad again, reminded that she had failed him, disappointed him, let him down ...

“………I want you to put on the silk stocking, heels, and thong you wore last night for the shoot and nothing else. Then find Mr. Knowles and tell him to hold dinner I want to expand last night shoot now.”

Oh, she thought, he's wanting me to prove I can be a grown-up model, not scared to take my top off! Actually walk round the mansion topless! He can't have noticed how see-through the thong is, she thought to herself, but she couldn't tell him! That would be like criticising Master! Gulping, she steeled herself, knowing she could do it, she could be as professional as any model; it was so kind of him to delay his own dinner just to help her become a better photographer. He is such a generous unselfish man! she told herself, and wondered if she should maybe not wear any top tomorrow, to prove to him that she was a good student?

“You can do that cant you Miss Kay?...........When you return take the pose laying on the bear skin from the last photograph we discussed.”

When he dismissed her she ran up to her room and quickly changed, checking herself in the mirror, adjusting the thong so no hairs peeked out the sides even if the bush was plain to see through the lace.

Then she went downstairs carefully on her heels and found Mr Knowles in the kitchen. Not being quite brave enough to look at his face in her present state of nudity, she told him the message from the Master, and took herself to the studio and lay face up on the rug, waiting.
 
Knowles smiled to himself as the Master’s gorgeous little protégé came clicking into the kitchen on her white satin heels and wear nothing but them the scandalous little lacey thong that hid nothing but rater drew the viewer’s eye to her virgin’s treasure and fired the lust of all who saw her.

The Master wants you to hold dinner he want to expand last night shoot now.”

She was blushing adorably and her soft emerald green eyes could not meet his. Knowles watched the sensually seductive wiggle of Andi’s firm well rounded derrière as hurried off to return to the studio and the Master.

When Andi arrived she found that Batard had laid out the polar bear rug just as it had been last night her virginal white gown once more lay discarded as the night before and the 35 mm remote cameras were positioned as they had been.

“Miss Kay I want you to recline your hands behind your head like a pillow and your elbows out to the side………. Good ……..yes that’s it……….tilt your head back just a bit……..a little to the right….PERFECT!”

Right on cue, just as Batard had finished posing Andi, Mr. Knowles arrived wearing the same terry robe he had worn earlier that day for her shoot. Again he loosened the cincture and let it slip from his shoulders yet only his chest was bared and he wore the same slacks he had worn the night before.

“ Mr. Knowles take you position.”

Knowles smiled down into Andi’s soft emerald eyes as he stretched his long muscular body next to her. Slowly he rolled to her and she felt his naked flesh pressed to her own naked flesh as his head bent to her firm young breast the tip of his tongue circling the dusky pink pillow of her areola As the strobe flashed once more on its preordained program the stunning young teen beauty felt the naked flesh of the Master as he took his place on her other side. The caress of his tongue mimicking Knowles’ as they teased and tempted Andi’s virginal flesh. This time there was no alcoholic haze to dull her senses. When Batard felt Andi’s nipple swell between his lips he inhaled deeply and drew a steady cool stream of air across the girl’s feverous throbbing nipple. Knowles racked his teeth across Andi’s sensitive nipple determined to make her squirm for have refused his suggestion she strip to the waist during their shoot.

“CUT”

The master suddenly called as he got up to retrieve his hand held 35mm. camera with the 80mm to 28mm Macro lens.

“ All right Miss Kay you are innocent youth, Mr. Knowles you are seductive temptation……….I want you Knowles to kiss your way down Miss Kay’s torso as if you were seducing her searching for all those little places that bring her such secret and sinful pleasures.”

Again the soft sensual CLICK of the shutter whispered to the stunning young brunette as Knowles mingled sensual little kisses, seductive tonguing and erotic little lover’s nips as if he were truly seducing the innocent young beauty beneath him as he kissed his way down the sensual curves of Andi’s gorgeous young body.


“Yes…yes that’s it Miss Kay arch your body to his mouth…..”

Batard directed as the tip of Knowles’ tongue reamed out her dimpled naval. His nail raked down Andi’s sides as he gave the little hollow where her hip and thigh met a little lover’s nip.

“ Knowles work Miss Kay’s thongs down over her hips and legs.”

Before Andi could protest The Master turned his attention to her.

“Great Andi………left your hips so Knowles can remove your thong…….damn but your beautiful Andi just a little higher…”.

Both Knowles and the Master held their collective breath to see if their innocent young lamb would do as she was told in her drive to please the Master.
 
Andrea

She out her hands behind her head and moved her head as directed, and watched Mr Knowles join her, teasing her by coming in the robe so she'd think him nude!

The delicious black giant lay next to her, and she kept her hands behind her head, relaxed as she felt him repeat his pose of last night, he breath gasping as she felt his lips on her nipple! Then the Master was on her other side just like in the tableau from last night.

She knew they were going to kiss her nipples, she'd seen the photos of last night, and it was as she expected until the Master shouted, “CUT”

He got his other camera and gave more instructions, and she noted which close-up lense he chose.

As the shutter whirred and clicked its soothing sound, she felt Mr Knowles kissing down her body ... if the images were to have any meaning, they had to be authentic of course .. play acting didn't produce great Art, she reasoned to herself.

“Yes…yes that’s it Miss Kay arch your body to his mouth…..”

She did as he asked, following his directions like a good model; she would not appear uncomfortable with nudity, but had learned her lesson that she must accept it as natural to their art form.

She shivered as Mr K's fingers grazed the sensitive skin of her sides and gently bit her.

“ Knowles work Miss Kay’s thongs down over her hips and legs... Great Andi………left your hips so Knowles can remove your thong…….damn but your beautiful Andi just a little higher…”

He's testing me! she thought to herself. He's giving me a chance to prove how much progress I've made since this afternoon! To prove that I'm not uncomfortable with nudity! Oh he's so kind and generous and thoughtful to give me such an opportunity!

After the briefest hesitation to mark how important this step was, this chance to re-take the test and gain top marks, Andi lifted her hips clear of the rug, higher than was strictly necessary, wanting the Master to see how well she had learned to accept nudity, as she felt the thong slide down her hips and uncover her neatly trimmed dark bush completely, rendering her totally naked but for the stockings.

She looked into the Master's eyes, trying to tell him she wanted to please him, she could do what he wanted for their Art.
 
The unblinking eye of the camera in the Master’s hand caught each little step that Andi took from her world of the virginal innocence into his dark world of sensual, carnal, world of temptation and seduction. With each click of the shutter, with each image caught either on film or digital the lens’s all seeing eye documented Andi’s slow fall from grace.

Mr. Knowles smiled at the gorgeous young brunette’s seductive little shiver as his nails racked the sensual curves of her torso. He savored the taste of her flawless skin. Was that a little gasped moan when he nipped that secret little hollow spot where the girl’s hip and thigh met? Knowles hooked his thumbs into the waist band of Andi’s translucent thong and worked them down over the swell of her hips. When the stunning young beauty lifted her hips at The Master’s command Knowles gave the crest of Andi’s Venus Mons a sensual little kiss. The sparse tawny downy fleece of Andi’s neatly trimmed little bush danced in each breath that Knowles took her sweet virginal treasure bathed in his hot moist breath. The ebony giant’s lips were just a breath away from the hapless young beauty’s soft pale pink folds.

Batard let Knowles have his moment as he teased the innocent little virgin as the ebony seducer let his hot moist breath promise her a pleasure that she could never have dreamed of. The Master’s eyes met Andi’s soft trusting emerald green eyes he could see in their clear guileless depths her burning desire to please him. With her young soul bared in the master’s dark golden hazel gaze she would do anything he wanted for their Art. The master let his sweet young protégé that she was pleasing him.

While Andi was lost in the dark gaze of her Master Mr. Knowles’ slowly slid her lacey little thong down her shapely supple legs and those darkly seductive little kisses, sensual tonguing and erotic little lover’s bite followed the retreating scrap of lace.

“Cut!”

The Master’s voice broke the spell he had woven .

Mr. Knowles get Miss Kay a brandy and bring your shaving kit.

Batard gave Andi a fleeting little kiss fully on her sweet mouth a kiss that was gone almost as soon as she felt the firmness of his lips on her.

“ Andi I am going to have Knowles shave your sweet little pussy. I think it will heighten the difference between your youthful perfection and his fading strength.”
 
Andrea

Andi felt a strange stirring as her thong was pulled down, and Mr Knowles hot breath stirred her bush. She felt herself want to lift her hips more and press herself into him, but that was all wrong! None of them were here to enjoy themselves, she thought guiltily. If the men were putting up with having to pretend that she was desirable, she would reward their professionalism by behaving well.

“Cut! Mr. Knowles get Miss Kay a brandy and bring your shaving kit."

A fleeting little contact brushed her lips, and she wasn't even sure that it had happened!

“Andi I am going to have Knowles shave your sweet little pussy. I think it will heighten the difference between your youthful perfection and his fading strength.”

"Oh, ok," she replied confidently, more convinced than ever that Art was the thing; all can be sacrificed for the sake of Art. Just look at how the Master was denying himself from working with a real, beautiful model and working with her instead, all to further Art by passing on some scraps of his genius! Well, if he could make sacrifices, so could she. Andi was determined not to let the Master down again through her immaturity.

"Of course Sir, its Art," she said in all seriousness, sitting up on the rug, her legs splayed unconsciously, hands either side of her hips on the soft white rug.
 
Last edited:
"Oh, ok,"

There was a delightful eagerness and confidence in Andi’s soft angelic voice. Her emerald eyes seemed to sparkle with both admiration that he should work with her of all people for the sake of Art. Batard found it amazing that the young teen beauty did not realize how truly gorgeous she was. The Master was amazed that his innocent young protégé so eagerly agreed to have her pussy shaved.

"Of course Sir, its Art,"

There was an adorable seriousness not only in the girl’s voice but in her stunningly beautiful and expressive eyes as Andi searched his for some sign of the Master’s approval. His camera seductively clicked as it caught sensually seductive pose that she had so naturally took, her long sculptured legs splayed unconsciously, hands either side of her hips on the soft white rug and her supple young body just slightly arched. The effect was it thrust her firm young breasts up and out. Her pale pink nipples crowned dusky pink areolas that shimmered with the attention that the Master and Knowles had paid to them earlier. The soft outer folds of her virginal pussy were spread slightly and glisten with just a hint of her dewy nectar.

It was at that moment Knowles returned with his shaving kit.

“Thank you Mr. Knowles………Miss Kay recline on the bear skin and stretch your hands above your head……. and spread your legs for me Miss Kay.”

Batard was well aware that the pose he had Andi assume thrust her firm young breasts up and out displaying them perfectly and that it would present the little hooded guardian of her virgin’s treasure to the all seeing lens. Knowles dipped crimson terry wash clothe into a bowl of warm water slowly sensually he massaged her sparse little bush. His fingers from time to time slid along Andi’s virgin folds. Then taking a soft brush Knowles lathered her virgin mound. His dark ebony figure spread the delicate skin of Andi’s Pussy tight, There was a soft seductive whisper as the cold unyielding steel of the straight razor caressed the soft warm supple flesh of the innocent young beauty’s flawless skin. With each rasping pass nothing but bare skin was left in its wake. Knowles’s lips brushed each newly bared patch of skin. At last her little bush nothing but a memory and not one single hair was left to hide her naked perfection from the camera’s lens or Batard or Knowles’ lustful eyes.

“ Miss Kay hold your pose……… Mr. Knowles I want you to kiss your way up Andi’s legs as if you were seducing her…….”

Knowles slipped the white satin heel from her left foot then slid his massive hand up her supple leg his fingers grazed her freshly shaven pussy before he slowly rolled down her thigh high stocking. Then he kissed the arch of her bared foot. Those seductive kisses floated up the sensual curve of her calve, a little nip to the tendon behind her knee and a erotic little kiss to Andi’s inner thigh. Knowles repeated the s his slowly teasing seduction with Andi’s right leg shoe and stocking. This time he nipped her upper thigh then his hot moist breath was washing over Andi bare little pussy. Knowles tongue snaked out and gave her sweet dewy pussy a naughty little lick tasting her for the first time.

Through it all the Master’s dark hypnotic voice was their at the edge of his protégé’s consciousness……parsing her……… and telling her……. how beautiful she was……… how she pleased him. With each little temptation, each little sensual tease Batard caught Andi’s reactions with his camera. He wanted to see just how far his little virgin would go for Their Art.. Knowles wanted his revenge for earlier he wanted the gorgeous prim and proper virgin panting with sinful desire.
 
Andrea

“Thank you Mr. Knowles………Miss Kay recline on the bear skin and stretch your hands above your head…… and spread your legs for me Miss Kay.”

Ah, Mr Knowles was back, and Andi noted with interest that he appeared to have an old-fashioned shaving kit, like she had seen in Cowboy films. She knew how competent Mr Knowles was at everything else that he did, including cooking, so she confidently assumed he would be an expert in shaving too, though she imagined he'd never had to shave a girl's private area before. There was certainly no way she herself would be competent! She'd do her self an injury, if she tried!

So she happily complied with the Master's direction, stretching her hands above her head out of the way, and moving her legs far apart to let poor Mr Knowles do the shaving. Poor man, she thought, it can't be very nice for him to have to shave someone's bottom! She felt a little embarassed for him, and wanted to make this as easy on him as she could.

She raised her head slightly to glance down between her breasts at the beautiful large dark man who soothingly applied a warm wet cloth to her offending hairy patch, and was glad that he couldn't know how delicious that sensation was to a girl! She felt a funny stirring again inside, sort of drawing parts of her body together, making connections, and it was a very nice feeling! It got even nicer when his finger accidentally touched the sensitive flaps beneath. Of course, he needed to hold her skin to to get the lather just right in her little bush, but the poor man can't have realised that on a girl, where his fingers were made even more of that nice feeling!

At last she felt the cleansing sweep of the razor as it erased all trace of hairs with an efficiency that he kindly tested with his lips. She looked beautiful down there, she thought, like she used to before that hair grew, and she smiled as she welcomed back a view of her front that was familiar.

“ Miss Kay hold your pose……… Mr. Knowles I want you to kiss your way up Andi’s legs as if you were seducing her…….”

Ah, back to work! she thought, and hoped that the experience hadn't been too gross for poor Mr Knowles.

For such a careful man, Mr Knowles could be clumsy! she thought as he accidentally touched her newly shaved area when rolling down her stocking, moving slowly to allow the cameras to record the progression, the light on dark, covered then uncovered contrasts making this Artistic.

The Master's words of encouragement added to her sense of relaxation in this pose that was rather like a luxurious morning stretch on first awakening.

Mr Knowles followed the instructions and kissed and nipped his way up her legs, left then right, and again with each kiss or nip that sense of connection inside her intensified, her cleanly shaved area getting quite warm, and she was very aware of her nipples. She closed her eyes as the feelings washed through her, and for a moment she experienced an even greater thrill as her downstairs lips momentarily felt an exquisite wet warmth that she supposed was an afterglow from being shaved and accidentally touched.

She knew her breathing was becoming a little shallow, and that the intense glow inside her seemed to be growing, drawing together the most sensitive parts of her body, shrinking the distance from her nipples to the newly shaved area, but she knew she must be professional, and if he needed her to be comfortable with nudity, she was sure she also mustn't be silly and go all shy and immature just because her insides went tingly!

But oh it was such a nice tingly, and she wouldn't mind more of it! She wanted much more of it, deciding it would be an important part of her showing how ready she was to learn from the Master. Much more than just being comfortable with nudity, she needed to be comfortable with sensuality, with these new feelings; it was for her Art

No, For her Art, as she was so gratefully learning from the generous Master, she must be mature and grown-up, and as she mused, she thought about how great artists endured suffering, like poor Van Gough with his ear. Yes, for her Art she must make sacrifices; he lost an ear, she had lost some some hair. She would suffer heroically, she decided, imagining herself to be like the tragic gothic heroine of the tableau in last nights photo set, the maiden consumed by the devouring vampires.

Yes, for her Art she would suffer and sacrifice. Sacrifice, that's what the tableau image was, the girl she represented was like a sacrifice to be taken by the vampires, and while that wasn't a comfortable thought, not comfortable at all, it was more important that she was learning to think like the Master than be comfortable, even if she had to suffer; for the sake of Art.
 
Last edited:
CLICK,CLICK,CLICK

The rhythmic whisper of the shutter, the pure white light of the strobes caught each little temptation, of the gorgeous young virgin, as Andi’s seduction intensified. The Master’s voice so darkly deep and compelling wrapped around her senses even Knowles’ sensual little kisses, seductive little nips, and erotic tonguing caressed her supple young body. The camera’s all seeing eye catching Miss Andrea Kay’s fall from Grace. The dreamy way her soft emerald eyes fluttered close, the sensual arch of her lithe young body as Knowles continued his seduction of her innocent flesh.

Batard once more set the cameras and strobes on the computer driven program as it was his time to join in on the adorable little virgin’s seduction. He took the girl’s foot and kissed the arch, a signal that Knowles was to surrender the delicious little prize to the Master. While Batard kissed his way up the sensual curve of Andi’s calves savored the delicious softness of her thigh he delighted in her sweet innocence.

“Yes Miss Kay ………you’re beautiful my dear…..just relax and flow with your feelings……no don’t fight them….. yes perfect…”

As the Master praised his young protégé his hot moist breath washed over the smooth flawless skin of Andi’s newly shaved pussy and outer folds of her virgin pussy. His hands slid up her smooth firm thighs, thumbs spreading her virgin folds to bear Andi’s hooded little clit to him. The Master let his tongue snake out to taste his little beauty for the first time and savored the sweet dewy nectar of the girl’s growing arousal.

Knowles denied the sweetness of Andi’s innocence had to content himself with her firm young breasts. He smiled as he noticed that her dusky pink areolas were puffy little swollen pillow crown by rock hard dark pink nipples. He inhaled one of those rock hard little rose bud nipples seductively suckling it as his fingers found Andi’s neglected nipple. He pinched tugged and rolled the hard little nub between thumb and fore finger.

The softly clicking cameras caught Andi’s image, caught her dark Gothic dream of the tragic heroine of the tableau in last nights photo set, the maiden consumed by the devouring vampires. Yet these vampires did not feast on Andi’s blood but on her sweet innocence as the Master lashed her sweet little pussy with mouth, tongue and teeth as he coaxed Andi’s hooded clit from its hiding place as Knowles tormented and pleased her throbbing nipples
 
Andrea

CLICK,CLICK,CLICK

“Yes Miss Kay ………you’re beautiful my dear…..just relax and flow with your feelings……no don’t fight them….. yes perfect…”

The voice of the Master came from down by her thigh as the exotic consumption of her leg continued the devouring of the tragic heroine, a sound accompanied as before by the steady hypnotic chant of the shutter, and Andi immersed herself in the feelings of sensuality so recently awakened. Yes, she would show the Master that she was not uncomfortable with sensuality, she was his student and she so wanted him to be proud of her.

His words of encouragement just deepened her relaxed state, and her deliciously tingly feelings intensified as a warm wind blew across her newly shaved sensitive bare skin and she felt her folds being prised apart like the peeling of a fruit, the tragic heroine about to be utterly devoured ...

"Oh!" she uttered, quietly, from deep within as a whooshing sensation spread outwards from between her legs, as if she was being lapped by a gentle but firm tongue, and at the same time as her nipples experienced the delightful sensations of soft suckling and forceful manipulation, part of her mind registering the contrast in feelings, so Artistic ...

She was deeply surrendered to the sensuality, performing for her Master, lost in the intensity of an arousal and awakening she had never known, but now couldn't do without, her nipples aflame, her most delicate area extending the heat of its stimulation into her tummy as she rose higher and higher, like a wave from the sea about to crash devastatingly upon the shore of her former self, higher and higher it rose, demanding to be met. She pictured it rushing headlong towards the shore, building and building as she herself rushed towards her own resolution, the gothic tragic heroine about to be lost forever ....
 
Batard loved the way his gorgeous little protégé’s lips “O”ed as she gasped

"Oh!"

The simple word breathed more than spoken.

He loved the way her sweet succulent virgin pussy bloomed under his talented tongue. He savored the sweet musky dewy nectar of the girl’s growing arousal. Leach long lick of his tongue that slid along Andi’s virgin folds cleaved deeper and deeper into her chaste untouched virginal pussy to end with a fluttering little lick to her now throbbing clit.

While The Master feasted on the stunning teen beauty’s virgin pussy Knowles’ teeth racked across her peaked diamond hard nipple. Andi was caught between the growing fire of the forbidden pleasure that Batard had ignited in her innocent young body even as Knowles began to school her gorgeous young body to savor the sharp little pangs his teeth and fingers brought to her teased and tortured nipples as he mauled her firm perky breasts.

Andi was caught between heaven and hell as Batard and Knowles played her treacherous young body. The stunning young virgin was ill prepared for the sensations, that like molten lava, now raced along every never of Andi’s gorgeous young body. Time and again The Master brought the girl trembling to the edge of that abyss that seemed to promise her a darkly seductive pleasure, he held her there tittering on the brink where she could almost grasp it and then just as she could almost grasp it he would pause his seductive feast on her innocence and let it slip from her grasp. Again and again the two men played Andi’s innocent young body between them. Batard feasting on her sweet little virgin pussy and Knowles paying special attention to all the secret spots he had discovered, that brought the Master’s young protégé a little shiver of sensual pleasure.

Once more Andi was tittering on the edge of that dark abyss, tittering on the edge, that illusive forbidden pleasure just beyond her reach. This time when Batard felt her supple young body begin to relax, to begin to anticipate the coming denial, The Master gripped Andi’s clit between his teeth, inhaling deeply, he drew a cool stream of air across that feverous pearl of passion and pushed the hapless young virgin over the edge of that abyss and into that dark sinful pleasure that nothing in her young life had prepared her for.. Batard greedily feasted on sweet dewy nectar as she came for him.

When the young beauty finally came down from her first orgasm The Master smiled up at her from between the ivory columns of her lily white thighs. Knowles cheek rested on the pillows of her breast.

“Your were fantastic Miss Kay….”

For the first time sense her arrival The Master let his pleasure with her shine in his dark golden eyes. For the first time Andi could see that he was proud of her.

“Mr. Knowles dinner in say two hours.”

Yes Lord Batard. “

Knowles rose in one fluid motion slung his robe over his shoulder and turned to leave. He paused a moment.

Perhaps you might pose for me some day Miss Kay. I would find it a pleasure and honor to work with such a talented model.

Batard smiled up into Andi’s eyes. He loved the way her soft flawless body shimmer with a fine sheen of sweat after her little performance. A performance of which every seductive detail was caught by the cameras.

He extended his hand to his young protégé.

“I do believe you will have time to bathe and dress before dinner Andi if you hurry.’

The Master gave her firm well round derrière a playful little swat to send Andi on her way. umm such a firm little bum. Batard mused as he savor what he would do with that tight little bum.
 
Andrea

“I do believe you will have time to bathe and dress before dinner Andi if you hurry.’

His words jolted her out of her languid reverie of basking the afterglow of the most amazing experience anyone had ever had, and stirred her to action. Pulling herself up on his proffered hand, she quickly stooped to gather the props that were her gown, thong and stockings, and dashed naked for the door, the little slap on her behind speeding her on her way.

She had two hours to get ready .. that should be plenty of time? she thought to herself, but rushed still because the Master told her to hurry! And he'd said that she was fantastic!! How amazing was that? He actually praised her!

Andi wondered if she was more talented as a model or as a photographer, then was ashamed of herself for presuming to be talented at all. It was the Master who had directed her, who had brought out of her the immature attitudes that never could have produced Art as profound as the photo set they had just created. No, he was just proud of his Artistic creation, and was sharing his pleasure by praising her. It just went to show how kind, generous and selfless he was, not thinking of himself at all.

As she hurried past the kitchen she heard Mr Knowles clattering away, working on one of his own creations for dinner, so she popped in to say,

"Oh, Mr Knowles, I'd be honoured to pose for a gentleman as clever and beautiful as you," she blushed as she accidentally let slip how gorgeous she found him, and lifted the gown from her side to cover her front, suddenly remembering she was still naked from the photo shoot, "I mean .. er .. you were very patient with me when you posed, putting up with my attempts, so its the least I can do! ....Er, see you at dinner?" She hurried away before he could say anything and took the stairs at a run.

Once in her room, she hung up the dress and put the used thong and stockings in the laundry hamper to join the two pairs of shorts and t shirts and undies already there. Hm, she'd need to do some laundry soon!

Not bothering to put on a robe, she pottered round her room as the bath ran, leaving the door open to the bathroom so she could walk by every minute or so and check herself in the mirror while also checking on the water level!

She wanted to know if she looked different, apart from being bald now down below! She felt so very different, like she had crossed an important line, or turned into a new creation, or grown wings, or something!

Standing in front of the mirror, a hand supporting each breast, she remembered how the Master had brought her wave almost to the beach, only for the beach to keep getting further away, again and again until she despaired of ever reaching it. Then, from being so close yet again, he let her fall over the edge of a cliff and crash not on a beach but down, down into a deep chasm she never knew existed.

She had shuddered, and juddered, her legs jerking, tummy fluttering, vision dimming as she had spasmed again and again, wracked by rhythmic convulsions of the deepest pleasure. She thought that what she was feeling before had been great, that she couldn't live without it, but this ... this Orgasm? she assumed, it surely can't have been anything else, that she really needed to experience again, daily! She was hooked, addicted to Orgasms on her first taste, and she knew it.

She smiled naughtily at her reflection and let her fingers stray between her legs, delicately fingering the still sensitive, swollen folds of delicate pink flesh. She wasn't as good as the Master at arousing that area, but it was still a pleasure and she was lost again in reverie as she recognised a shadow of the former tingles inside.

She looked at the clock and realised she was now running late! If she was quick she could bathe and dress and get there almost in time! It dawned on her that this might be why the Master had urged her to hurry! He was so very clever, and knowing! What an amazing man!

She lowered herself in the deep bath, soaking her skin, then rose as last night to soap her breasts, arms, back, tummy, before kneeling to carefully wash between her legs, front and back, checking herself in the mirror because she liked to!

Then it was out the tub, wrap in the big fluffy towel, and dress .. except she no longer had the thong and stockings! There wasn't time to try and get more, so with a shrug she just slipped the beautiful, almost transluscent skin forming gown over her totally nude body, a gown that was unlined as she had discovered last night when she tried it without a bra, and realised it showed too much! But after today's shoot, that hardly mattered, and hey, she was comfortable with nudity, wasn't she? On went the heels.

Tying her hair in a simple but pretty ponytail, applying the lightest make-up, she made her way carefully downstairs to the drawing room, very aware that she was late. In fact, she could hear Mr Knowles and Lord B talking, but they sounded happy, so that was .... hang on ... was that another voice she heard?


Oh my! They had guests! And she wasn't wearing any underwear! None at all, and she was shaved, and her gown had the most dramatic slits, and the top was unlined, and her nipples had just hardened, and she was tingling ... Be mature! she told herself, and stepped through the open door, "I'm so sorry I'm late ..." and hesitated.
 
"Oh, Mr. Knowles, I'd be honored to pose for a gentleman as clever and beautiful as you,"


Knowles loved the innocent little crimson blush that kissed the stunning young beauty’s cheeks as she stood there in the kitchen barefooted, naked as the day she was born with her gown hanging over her arm.

"I mean .. er .. you were very patient with me when you posed, putting up with my attempts, so its the least I can do! ....Er, see you at dinner?"


Her blush deepened to a most adorable shade of pink as Andi belated clutched the gown to her bared breasts before darting off to bathe as the Master had told her not realizing as she scurried away that she gave Mr. Knowles a very sensual view of her bare little bum and the seductive wiggle as she vaulted up the stairs to her room. Knowles teeth flashed a brilliant white as he looked forward to having Miss Andrea Kay under his direct for a private photo shot.

By the time Andi arrived in her room to draw her bath Lord Batard and two guest were sitting in his private viewing room behind the mirror that looked out into his innocent young protégé’s bathe and her bed chamber beyond. There was an audible gasp as these esteemed peers of the realm got their first look at the stunning young beauty.

Byron she is gorgeous by far the most stunning protégé you have had in years.

They paused as they watched Andi study herself in the wall floor to ceiling mirror. As she innocently put on a rather sensually seductive show for them as she stood in front of the mirror, a hand supporting each breast, her soft emerald green eyes fluttering shut a as her delicate little hand slid down across the flat plain of her abdomen down across her shaven little pussy. Andi’s eyes fluttered open, now a smoky emerald fire in their clear youthful depths as she smiled naughtily at her reflection and let her fingers stray between her legs, delicately fingering the still sensitive, swollen folds of delicate pink flesh. Batard smiled wickedly to himself as he watched his little protégé’s first hesitant efforts to masturbate, to recapture that ecstasy his moth, teeth and tongue had ripped from her just moments before.

The men were beside themselves with lust when Andi so innocently rose from the waters of her bathe and t soap her breasts, arms, back, tummy, in an innocently but most sensually seductive little show for the unseen eyes that watched her every movement. before she so sweetly knelt spreading her gorgeous legs to carefully wash between them as she soaped and massaged her naked little pussy and the well round firm cheeks of her bum, innocently checking her reflection in the mirror.

The Master and his guests were enjoying a cocktail in the drawing room when Andi made her entrance. Batard was pleased to see just a hint of an innocent blush as it was quite obvious that this stunning young beauty wore no under garments beneath her gown. The translucent bodice did nothing to hide her dusky pink areolas or her diamond hard rosebud nipples, nor did the sheer skirt even attempt to give a hint of modesty as her shaven pussy played a seductive little game of hide and seek between the side slits of the gown and the sheer material of the skirt.

“You look ravishing this evening Andi!”


The Master’s dark brooding hazel eyes smiled their approval of her choice of attire. He let his stunning young protégé bask in his approval for a moment before introducing her to his guests.

“ Viscount Nelson may I present Miss Andrea Kay my newest protégé she will be spending the summer studying at Kirk Haven Abby.”

Delighted my dear.


The Viscount took Andi’s hand turned it over and then kissed the palm of her hand He stepped to her then and let his lips brush her in a soft but not quite chaste kiss before stepping back. Batard eyes smiled reassuringly into the soft emerald depth of his protégé as if Viscount Nelson bold kiss was the most natural thing

“ Miss Kay Count Gordon, first cousin to the Duke of Argyle.”

Give us a kiss Lass!

The redheaded giant teased Andi. As he leaned closer and twirled his impressive ginger mustache and leaned in for the kiss he had demanded of the young beauty. The Master’s eyes met Andi’s once more encouraging her to grant the counts request.

Where Gordon was jovial out going and possessed of a Gaelic audacity and charm there was a ridged unbending quality to Viscount Nelson, the Military bearing of a man use to giving orders and being instantly obeyed.

“Dinner is served M’ Lords”

Mr. Knowles was dressed in the formal livery of Kirk Haven Abby denoting the august status of the Master guests. As befitting The master of Kirk Haven Abby sat at the head of the table. Andi was seated to his left, The jovial Count Gordon next to her and the dower Viscount Nelson seated directly across from her giving him a delightful view of her firm young breasts and nipples as they threatened to tumble from the bodice of her gown now that Andi was braless.

Like the night before each of the five courses came with wine, ad then there was brandy after desert.

“Gentlemen Miss Kay is a very talented Photographer.”

The Master smiled as he took a sip of his brandy.

“Andi Lets show our guests your work.”

He did not give her the opportunity to refuse but rose took her arm in his and led the way to the studio with his guests in tow.
 
Andrea

“You look ravishing this evening Andi!”

Andi relaxed after her hesitation, relieved that the Master approved of her dress, even though she knew it wasn't quite decent, well not for company! She smiled happily back at him as he introduced the guests,

"Viscount Nelson may I present Miss Andrea Kay my newest protégé she will be spending the summer studying at Kirk Haven Abby.”

"Delighted my dear."


She gave him her hand and bowed her head, raising it when he kissed the palm, only to be greeted with another kiss, on the lips!

Oh! She didn't know that was the right way to behave, but she mustn't let the Master down, and she was a quick learner!

“ Miss Kay Count Gordon, first cousin to the Duke of Argyle.”

"Give us a kiss Lass!"


A quick glance at the Master told her she was right, and she kissed the big man as he'd asked.

“Dinner is served M’ Lords”

Thankful to be spared showing her ignorance of how to behave, Andi followed the men to the Dining Room, gratefully accepting Mr Knowles directing her to sit between the Master and the cheerful big man, opposite the Lord Nelson. Andi knew her gown was a bit risque, especially that her boobs were easy to see, either through the fabric when the light was right, or when looking down her top, and knew that she mustn't let the Master down or belittle his hospitality with an immature display of coyness.

So she made certain that Lord Nelson had an uninterrupted view of her breasts across the table, careful not to place anything in the way of his gaze, and also not to sit stiffly but be natural even though Count Gordon could see bare breast whenever he glanced down. She so hoped that the Master would be proud of her, demonstrating that she was not uncomfortable with nudity, that she learned her lesson and was putting it into practice. Of course, the gown slipped between her legs so the full length of her naked thighs were displayed to both the Master and the Count, but that was ok.

The discussion was lively, and as befitted her station as the intern, she kept quiet unless asked a question directly; she was not there for her conversation, but was flattered that the Gentlemen seemed to enjoy her being there

After Dessert the Master surprisingly announced, “Gentlemen Miss Kay is a very talented Photographer.”

She was secretly delighted and grinned at his generous remark, finishing off her last glass of wine and half her brandy, determined to stay away after dinner tonight!

She rose from her seat, leaning forward carefully, and then straightened and felt the Master take her arm and lead her through to the studio in his usual commanding manner.

Andi was looking forward to hearing the Master talk about her work; he'd called her talented, so his comments should be good ones, and she was both excited and honoured that he was being so generous!
 
Lord Batard was very pleased with how accommodating Andi was in making his guest feel welcome. He smiled his encouragement to her through out dinner as she obligingly displayed her firm young breasts for his guests’ enjoyment, so eager to please so eager to bask in the warmth of his smile and praise for her.

Viscount Nelson fantasized what he would do to this gorgeous young teen beauty as he watched the seductive little wiggle of her well rounded bum as he and Gordon followed their host and his sweet little protégé from the dining salon to the studio. Gordon was entertaining his own dark fantasy as he remembered how sweetly tempting her little pink rosebud nipples were in his mind he could already hear her little panted gasps.

Lord Batard guided Andi so that she was flanked Nelson and Gordon. He first laid out the still life studies that she had taken her first day and praised. He discussed her use of light, focal point and the technical aspect of each. The men agreeing and in turn praising her work. The next photograph that the Master laid on the table was her study in motion of Mr. Knowles naked in the running back and sprinters pose followed by the Greek warrior pose with sword and helm. As they discussed the merits of the newest photos Nelson’s hand cupped Andi’s firm little ass. It was then that her Master placed the photo of her setting bolt upright, fully clothed in the chair, knees together, one hand on her knee as Knowles stood naked behind her, his long black penis lying on her creamy shoulder and top, black on white again, her free hand appearing to pet his penis, white on black.

Good but lacking that certain savoir faire that separates the merely technically good from breath taking Art. Lord Batard is this what you calla very talented Photographer

Viscount Nelson’s critique was more an aspersion on the Master judgment than on his protégé’s work.

Look if she had used her obvious assets in this shot……

Viscount Nelson quipped as he gave her bum a naughty little squeeze .

Let me show you what I mean Batard………..Gordon.”

The jovial redhead slipped the sleeves of Andi’s gown down fully bare her breast to all in the room..

I’ll admit that Miss Kay has very firm breasts but really Batard they are small hardly a hand full.

As if to punctuate what Nelson had so haughtily pronounced, Gordon cupped Andi’s breast which indeed looked small in his massive hand. His thumb brushed across her nipple.

Look she is as skinny as a rail her hips……Gordon show Batard what I mean.”
The big Scot slid Andi’s gown down till it cascaded down her long shapely legs to pool around her dainty little ankles.

Look she is as bare as a babe man, not a single hair on her naked little mound.

As the Viscount Nelson discussed what they saw as Miss Andrea Kay’s Physical failings having Count Gordon caress and fondle her breasts, nipples, and firm little bum and cup her naked little pussy All her Master could do was stand mutely silent.

The Master’s stood mutely, his duties as host apparently forcing him not to contradict his illustrious guests or could it be that secretly agreed with these peers of the realm. these peers of the realm
 
Andrea

She was so proud of how her Master praised her work, and even showed the picture he had criticised, obviously seeing at least a little merit in it, now that she had learned her lesson.. be comfortable with nudity, she said to herself.

But then the Lord complained, and before she knew it she was topless and her tits were too small!

Don't be immature, she told herself, be grown and comfortable, but she cringed inside as they said nasty things, and her nipples hardened the more they criticised, like her body was seeking their attention, even negative attention.

And then she was naked, and being fondled! She looked to the Master, but he allowed it to continue, so it must be ok?
 
The Master next laid his first shot of Andi on the table.
The subtle arc of her body as she lean back her head resting on Knowles chest her arms entwined around his neck. Knowles big ebony hands cupping Andi’s breasts to exaggerate his strength over her softness and vulnerability, and rolling her nipples to twin pucker peaks.

So Miss Kay you prefer darkies to men of your own race?

Nelson spun her back to him his arms snaked around her trim little waist. His hand slipped down t cup Andi’s shaven mound.

” Did he touch you like this Miss Kay?”

The tip of Nelson’s finger slipped within Andi’s virgin folds to roll her throbbing little clit beneath the pad of his finger. Even as Gordon lips pressed a kiss to her pale pink nipple
 
Andrea

"No sir, I .. I don't know what I like!" she stammered, and felt him grab her between the legs


"No sir,....no he didn't grab me ... he was sweet and lovely and professional .." and despite trying to be brave, a tear escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek.

They were being brutal and mean to her .. she could cope with criticism, but the physical assault was beginning to frighten her, and for te first time she thought about leaving the Mansion, running away
 
“Enough Gentlemen Miss Kay is an innocent young girl here on a internship not some West end show girl or White Chapel slut.”

The Master flared.

“So her breasts may be small and she still has a girl’s body and not a woman’s yet. What if her hips are boyish that does not mean that she is not a talented Photographer. And as such she needs to know both sides of the camera.
 
Andrea

Andrea's eyes snapped open as her Master spoke up for her!

He totally told it to these important men! Her tummy went queesy and her knees weak, and now tears of gratitude and worship filled her eyes as she stood there naked, humiliated, but still cherished by this amazing talented clever generous HEROIC man!

She so wanted to make him proud, to be worthy of his challenging these men, and glanced from his masterful strong face to look at theirs, looking a sign that they accepted his Dominance in his own home, accepted it as his right?

She hoped they weren't going to duel!
 
Timing was everything in the seduction and manipulation of trusting youthful innocence. Lord Batard had waited until he had seen the first pure crystalline tear trickle down Andi’s flawless cheek before he came to her rescue. He waited until he saw that adoring look of HERO WORSHIP in his adorable little protégé’s tear shimmering emerald green eyes before he declared,

“ Miss Kay is also a very accomplished model Gentlemen.”

Then as if to prove his point Batard spread out the pictures of Andi laying in nothing but her stocking, heels, and transparent little lacey thong between Her Master and Mr. Knowles as they feasted on her firm young breast. Slowly the phot0s from that shoot were laid out showing her Andi’s gorgeous supple young body arching to their mouths a if he were offering herself as a sacrifice to man’s lust. Then Lord Batard reached for the envelope that contained the photo’s from this afternoon’s photo that would show her in the throws of her first orgasm as she sinfully embraced that forbidden pleasure. The gorgeous young teen beauty stood their between the two men, naked as the day she was born knowing then everyone would see what a Bad Girl she was. Viscount Nelson, and Count Gordon would use those beautifully Artistic photographs to condemn Andi as nothing but a shameless little slut, a trollop, not worthy of The Master's praise or attentions.
 
Andrea

Oh, she was so happy that she was learning with her Master! He really is a very important Artist, she realised, since even these Lords have obeyed his calm authority!

And into the new atmosphere he slowly chronicled how a good girl had let her awakening sensuality take over from simple creative modelling. Not only had Andi become comfortable with nudity, so perfectly illustrated by her present naked state with three clothed men, she had also gone beyond just being comfortable with sensuality to wholly embracing it shamelessly.

Well, not quite shamelessly, because as more and more of her fall was laid out in pictures, as more of her shameful soul was laid bare before strangers, the more humiliated she felt; and once again she felt the start of that newly discovered tingly feeling that she was beginning to crave!

I'm disgusting, she thought to herself, a slut who wants orgasms instead of an artist creating beauty, but she still felt her nipples tingle as more and more pictures were laid out.
Since Her Master was defending her, he must be satisfied that he can still use her, and she started to plan how she might show him tomorrow that she was loyal to him, and had learned her lessons of what he wanted.

Oh how she was suffering for her Art, she thought to herself; all artists go through self doubt, and that she was confused by the conflict of Artistic sacrifice and orgasmic fulfillment was just a part of her journey to being the Artist Her Master wanted to create, she realised. Yes, that's it, he is such a great Artist that he is also turning me into a work of art, of his creation. It made her feel sp proud that he had chosen her to be his Living Art!

And so, despite the lewd comments, her nipples tingled, she felt a tingle inside, and she felt determined to be exactly the Work of Art he intended to create; all for the sake of Art.
 
The intoxicating musky fragrance of Andi’s growing arousal filled Batard’s nostrils as he laid the photographs of the first shoot that feature her Knowles and of course the Master. He loved the sensual blush that had turned Miss Kay’s creamy ivory skin the most delightful shade of deep pink from the tip of her little button nose to the tip of her toes.

The Master’s golden hazel eyes held Andi’s soft emerald eyes in his unblinking gaze as he drew out the first of the photos of the afternoon shoot, and there she was shamelessly thrusting her hips up as Knowles worked her little white transparent thong over her hips her arms stretched high above her head as it was clear that Mr. Knowles was kissing her pussy. For the first time she saw the hint of a lustful little smile playing at the corners of her moist ripe lips. Yet the Master did not stop there but pulled out the next three shots, as if to drive the point home to theses crass peers of the round that she was indeed a talented and sensual model not just some little school girl.

There she was naked as the day she was born Knowles bib ebony hands lathering her sweet little bush and the next several pictures would show her as Knowles shaved her pussy bare, and then it would be a step by step bearing of her until the final shots would show Andi in the throws of her first orgasm as the Master feasted on her shaven pussy and Knowles suckling at her breasts and how she arched to his hand as he mauled them and pinched and tormented her nipples.

Nelson and Gordon saw ever humiliating moment of Miss Andrea Kay’s fall from Grace, and how easily she gave herself to Batard and Knowles.

“Miss Kay perhaps you should retire for the evening. I do believe you have a Shoot with Measure Noir Ombre in the morning.”

Noir Ombre the name slipped from Viscount Nelson’s lips in astonished disbelief.[/i]

Noir Ombre Batard………. He works with only the top models. Women that have a raw sensuality.

“Yes I know Viscount Nelson that is why he has chosen Miss Kay for his next series of D’Art Noir.”

Batard came and enfolded Andi in his arms his lips crushed to hers in a darkly sensual and seductively arousing kiss.

“ Now off you go Miss.!”

The Master gave his gorgeous young protégé a firm swat on her well rounded Bum to hurry her off to bed.

“ I shall see you for Breakfast Miss Kay.”

Nelson and Gordon as always admired the ease in which he manipulated the young girl’s he selected for his stable.
 
“Miss Kay perhaps you should retire for the evening. I do believe you have a Shoot with Measure Noir Ombre in the morning.”

Andi heard the respect in the men's voices as they discussed Noir Ombre, or Mr Knowles as Lord B had already told her, and she was so happy for him that they respected him. She was astonished that she had been allowed to choose to be his model, and she felt a deep affection for the man. Specially since he had been so kind as to shave her bottom! And be photographed doing it!

Her Master said such nice things about her that she forgot her doubts, putting them down as Necessary Suffering for a Work of Art in Progress, and felt tragically heroic.


As he hugged her, she felt Lord B's lips touch hers, and then introduce her to a kiss ... not just a kiss but a KISS! Oh, her tummy went all funny and her nipples tingled even more, it was so dreamy!

“ Now off you go Miss.!” and he swatted her bare bum as she hurried frim the room, still naked, her beautiful gown a discarded memory ... so symbolic of her former silly immaturity!.

“ I shall see you for Breakfast Miss Kay.”

his voice floated out of the room to follow her as she dashed upstairs and to her room.

closing the door so that once more she was alone and in complete privacy, she flopped naked on the bed and drew out the journal she had started yesterday, detailing all her thoughts about her new experiences. She had been completely honest, writing about how she saw Lord B as such a great artist, her growing affection for the beautiful Mr Knowles, how she was suffering bravely for her Art, how she understood that the Lord B and Mr K were so generous in the attention they gave her, thinking not of themselves, giving up their time, their dinner, their comfort. Posing with her to create a genius narrative that she had sadly almost spoiled by getting carried away and having an orgasm, but they were kind and generous and didn't tell her off.

She added her new thoughts about how Lord B was creating a living Work of Art by developing her, teaching her to be comfortable with nudity, for example, perhaps his main lesson for her so far. She wrote about she had let him down tonight with his important guests, almost causing them to fight! She wrote about he came to her rescue like the Great Man he is, and how she was dedicating herself to becoming the Work of Art he wished to create, not letting her immature ideas get in his way.

Hm, that confirmed her earlier plan. Tomorrow she would go down to breakfast with no top on. She wanted to prove to him she had learned the lesson. Closing the journal she went to look in the laundry hamper, and then in her drawers to check on what clean clothing she had left. As she closed the drawer her journal slipped unseen in amongst her laundry.

She used the bathroom, and went to bed a very happy girl, determined to do well tomorrow.

The morning broke bright, warm and clear, and andi was up early to shower and dress. Remembering her idea of last night, she carefully chose a clean pair of pink briefs and some loose legged green shorts, and slipping her sandals on left the room. As she reached the stairs, another idea struck her, and grinning she returned to her room. The problem with her first Life Model pictures was the barrier of clothes as Mr Knowles huge member lay on her shoulder. Going half-way wasn't good enough, and she quickly dropped her shorts, and slipped out of the briefs, putting them away.

Now totally naked but for her sandals she proceeded down to breakfast. Passing the kitchen she saw Mr Knowles and popped in,

"Er, Mr Knowles, ... I wonder if you can tell me what to do about laundry ... my hamper is full and I haven't seen a washing machine?"

She met his gaze demurely and thanked him for his answer,then entered the Breakfast room, quietly walking up to Lord B.

She respectfully stood before him, nude, head bowed and hands behind her back and asked if she could say something.

"Sir, I wanted to say thank you for defending me last night. I'm so sorry I nearly caused a fight with your honoured guests, and I realise it was my fault. I also wanted you to know how much I appreciate you training .. teaching me. To show you how seriously I'm devoting myself to your lessons, I wanted to prove that I'm comfortable with nudity, and respectfully ask that I may be allowed to carry out today's assignments naked?"
 
Byron Batard basked in the warmth of his adoring protégé’s smile and the adoration he saw in her saw green eyes as she turned and scampered off to bed just as he had told her to. The three men made there way back to the Master’s secret viewing room that looked out over Andi’s bathe and bed chamber. The watched as the naked little nymph flopped down on the bed and drew out her journal and excitedly begin to write. In these unguarded moment her youth and innocence where seductively on display, the way she wrinkled her little button nose or the smile that bowed her most ripe lips at some secret thought before she hurriedly wrote it down.

What a tasty little morsel Byron!

Viscount Percy Nelson breathed his arousal and lustful desire for the young teen beauty quite obvious.

When can do we get to play with your newest toy Bryon?

Horatio Gordon queried the Master of Kirk Haven Abby while he once more he was entertaining his own dark fantasy of how sweetly tempting Andi’s little pink rosebud nipples were and how he his mind he looked forward to hear her little panted gasps.
Viscount Percy Nelson eyes lustfully caressed the gorgeous young teen beauty well rounded bum firm derrière.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Er, Mr Knowles, ... I wonder if you can tell me what to do about laundry ... my hamper is full and I haven't seen a washing machine?"

Just a flicker of a smile danced in Knowles dark brooding eyes as he turned to see a most adorable little nymph standing before him wearing noting but a nervous little smile and a most seductive crimson blush. Knowles manner and bearing gave the impression that for her to be naked in front of him was the most natural thing in world.

I shall see to it Miss Kay. Lord Batard is in the dinning room Miss.

The Master heard his young protégé enter, saw her lithe shadow fall across the table and yet he did not at first acknowledge her presence, as if he where lost in thought. Then slowly he raised his head his dark golden hazel eyes meeting Andi’s demurely downcast soft emerald eyes.

"Sir, I wanted to say thank you for defending me last night. I'm so sorry I nearly caused a fight with your honored guests, and I realize it was my fault. I also wanted you to know how much I appreciate you training .. teaching me. To show you how seriously I'm devoting myself to your lessons, I wanted to prove that I'm comfortable with nudity, and respectfully ask that I may be allowed to carry out today's assignments naked?"

A little smile bowed the Master’s lips as he studied the gorgeous young naked beauty before him and was pleasantly surprised that she had come so far all ready.

“You look ravishing this morning Andi. Come here and give me a morning kiss Miss.”

The Master patted his high inviting the gorgeous young teen to come sit on his knee and give him the morning kiss he asked of her.

“I wanted to discuss your shoot today with M. Noir Ombre Andi. His work is more Gothic than mine and is defiantly D’Art Noir……”


Batard paused for a moment to see if the innocent teenaged beauty would take a seat upon his knee.

“…………He is a very demanding artist Andi but his art is breathtaking.”
 
Back
Top