Courage acquired

Too much fun.

So, for those of you that are not subscribed or have not been looking in on my bestie's thread, I think you are missing a bit of fun. Look near the middle or bottom of page 8. Looks like fun next weekend.

OR better yet just click here

So, for those of you that are not subscribed or have not been looking in on my bestie's thread, I think you are missing a bit of fun. Look near the middle or bottom of page 8. Looks like fun next weekend.

OR better yet just click here[/QUOte

That sounds like trouble

Last edited:
Well, as long as you ask ;) Would love to see a shot of you on your knees. If you feel like teasing, wear a thong tho I'd prefer not. Taken at the right angle, the pic would show your luscious breasts hanging freely. This would lead to daydreaming and more :)

Hello Loveit! So, a weakness for me on my knees ? Is that a request for more pics like that, or am I just giving you some good daydream materials?

Well, as long as you ask ;) Would love to see a shot of you on your knees. If you feel like teasing, wear a thong tho I'd prefer not. Taken at the right angle, the pic would show your luscious breasts hanging freely. This would lead to daydreaming and more :)

Hmmm well you know I'll be a tease with it. How much of a tease is up to me I guess. I may add this to future pic ideas.

Well, I finally decided to get on and see what the responses were to this thread. I am so happy that you enjoy the pics of my wife. Let me know if you have any ideas of pictures that you would like me to take of her.

Hello you lucky man ! Well, she has been doing pretty well by herself, but I'd say that it all has to do with what you both are comfortable with showing. See my last post for my vote.

Well, I finally decided to get on and see what the responses were to this thread. I am so happy that you enjoy the pics of my wife. Let me know if you have any ideas of pictures that you would like me to take of her.

damn girl, these pics are really fucking hot.
you look fantastic with your legs in the air.

Black, thank you so much. That was really needed after a long day at work. Well, I am still working lol. And I am glad you enjoy my legs!

I love the sport jersey pics. You appear to be enjoying yourself and feeling relaxed and confident. It shows in your pics. Way to go!

TGIF! I hope you have a great weekend.

So, I must have enjoyed the Hockey Sweater more than the mini football jersey because I have more pics in it. Though I must admit I can't wait to get to the next sport ;) Hope y'all enjoy :kiss:

On my back
Legs up
Is that a smile?
More of me on my knees

I love the sport jersey pics. You appear to be enjoying yourself and feeling relaxed and confident. It shows in your pics. Way to go!

TGIF! I hope you have a great weekend.

Thank you Inspirinious! I do love my sports and sports teams. Add to that I was playful that night and hence my pics!

Have a great weekend!

Nice job, butt! Looking good as always. Can't wait for the rest of your pics the pictures I took to get up, and see the reactions from the guys! Have a good weekend everyone!

Rainy Friday night

Well now that the thunderstorms have passed I can post some more pictures. Guess I counted wrong because I am on to my baseball jersey, and favorite team. Oh, and a little peek at the husband (don't worry guys it's nothing bad) ;)

Feet
Not even a peek
Just a Little Peek
Hair, and Cleavage

Hope you enjoy! More coming in the next few days, and then I have to take a few more pics ;)

Fantastic set of pics, love the ones of those silk-smooth looking legs :)

great set of pictures. i don't like baseball but might become a fan with shots like these.

Well now that the thunderstorms have passed I can post some more pictures. Guess I counted wrong because I am on to my baseball jersey, and favorite team. Oh, and a little peek at the husband (don't worry guys it's nothing bad) ;)

Feet
Not even a peek
Just a Little Peek
Hair, and Cleavage

Hope you enjoy! More coming in the next few days, and then I have to take a few more pics ;)

Mmmmm. Play ball ! How about some pics of you and SG together ?

Back