The write in white thread

I fucking love cheesecake. If I could have sex with cheesecake, I'm sure not only would cheesecake leave me satisfied, but cheesecake would also send flowers the next day and call to tell me how much cheesecake missed me.

He wants to take it slow.... ya know how it is.... but damn given half the chance...... I'd snatch him up in a heartbeat ~sigh~

You do know he could be reading this thread, right? Should we do this more privately than for all of Lit? hehe

Suddenly, I can't dance, jump or bang my dick on a table.

(I still love Chris Rock, however.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that CPI's Nonviolent Crisis Intervention is complete and utter shit- great trainer, terrible program. Why must I lower myself to using this when I know something that works so much more efficiently and safely? Why must I trust a program which relies on "verbal and psychological distractions?" *sigh*

I think that CPI's Nonviolent Crisis Intervention is complete and utter shit- great trainer, terrible program. Why must I lower myself to using this when I know something that works so much more efficiently and safely? Why must I trust a program which relies on "verbal and psychological distractions?" *sigh*

Who cares about that?

When your new AV is smokin' :kiss:

I do my best, Essa ;)

Peanut, your AV still reminds me of Captain Morgan, and that commercial with people in random situations standing like Captain Morgan... I can't help it, it makes me smile :D

Back