Very new poster here...

Wow.... you have such a beautiful body. Wish I could help you with that religious experience. :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback...guys and girls. It has totally turned me on all day long! The thought of someone looking at the pics and touching themselves lost in fantasy definitely sends me over the edge. I love it!

IllLickItClean said:
Thanks for all the positive feedback...guys and girls. It has totally turned me on all day long! The thought of someone looking at the pics and touching themselves lost in fantasy definitely sends me over the edge. I love it!
Maybe your next pics should be of you, going over the edge......... imagine what people would be doing for that!!!!

IllLickItClean said:
staring at a body like yours its hard not to touch!!!!!!!!!

in my fantasies i like to imagine being at the center of a bunch of guys who all begin to cum on me... maybe i've been sucking them or they've just been jacking off while they watched me getting myself off.... oh soooo hot!

Thank you for posting...

even though i am sitting down, you should know that you are getting a standing ovation from me!!

and i just can't resist my hands traveling down south, forcing me to do one-hand typing...all because of your posts...love the ones in white!

IllLickItClean said:
in my fantasies i like to imagine being at the center of a bunch of guys who all begin to cum on me... maybe i've been sucking them or they've just been jacking off while they watched me getting myself off.... oh soooo hot!
what a set of pics that would make

IllLickItClean said:

I am in!

as long as you are ready for a lot of me on you .... been told i cum LOTS.

IllLickItClean said:

i'll volunteer for that

IllLickItClean said:

That's sooo hot and erotic!

I could be standing over you, watching your fingers work your pussy into a hot, sweaty lather....

While I stroke my cock.. sliding my hand up and down the length of it... my eyes intent on your fingers playing with your clit...

IllLickItClean said:

I think that sexy tight little body of yours would look so hot coated in cum. I think it would be fun to fuck you afterwards . . . all creamy and sticky.

IllLickItClean said:

Damn! You're so hottttttttttttttttt and gorgeous!

And I think

I still want to start at your toes and work SLOWLY up!

So tell me Miss Lick it Clean.. what else do you like to do besides post hot pics of yourself and lick things clean.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.. ;)

mitdoog said:
So tell me Miss Lick it Clean.. what else do you like to do besides post hot pics of yourself and lick things clean.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.. ;)
I hope there isn't! I do like licking things clean, as I'm quite oral or being licked clean.

I'm an exhibitionist as well as a voyeur and I'm not quite sure which turns me on more which is probably why I like this place so much...because I can have the best of both worlds.

What do you like to do? No... strike that... what would you like to do to me/with me? :devil:

IllLickItClean said:
A little innocence in white?
who ever said white is innocent was lying!!!!!!!!!!!

and after you've had all those guys cum on you, I'll bring in several bi girls to lick you clean, head to toe, and change shifts with the guys and start all over again. And then after that shift and another cleaning, I'm going to make them watch as I fuck you, and let them know that they're their because of me, and I'm allowing them to play with you. :devil:

Last edited:
Just because it is your fantasy

IllLickItClean said:

Just for you, I will do that right now ! ! !

Corbie said:
who ever said white is innocent was lying!!!!!!!!!!!

and after you've had all those guys cum on you, I'll bring in several bi girls to lick you clean, head to toe, and change shifts with the guys and start all over again. And then after that shift and another cleaning, I'm going to make them watch as I fuck you, and let them know that they're their because of me, and I'm allowing them to play with you. :devil:
oh fuck me please! goodness... that sounds like heaven to me. so tell me, in this fantasy do i get to do anything to the bi girls?

Back