piercer gets lots of business

I looked over at the examination table and the stirrups, my heart beating faster as I thought about how many needles were going to be passing through my body while sitting there. I tried to focus intently on everything but the reason I was actually there, and to remind myself that the pain would be temporary, but Johnny's pleasure would last a lot longer.

"Ok, drop your laundry and have a seat!" the old man said, and I didn't hesitate before peeling my top off and dropping it to the floor. I climbed up onto the examination bed, hoping he didn't insist I take everything off before he got started. After all, it felt like he didn't even run the heat in there, and my nipples were already hardened and standing up straight, making his job that much easier.
 
I saw the young lady hesitantly take off her top, “Nice!”, I said, obviously referring to her chest. “Yea…I can do those nips…no problem.”
I walked up to the end of the table waiting for her to take off her pants and get up on the table. But she did so with out taking off her pants. I looked at her in a confused way and said, “Hey, I thought you wanted you pussy done too?”

OOC: WC sorry for dropping out for so long. Hope we can pick up where we left off.
 
I'd like to restart this thread.

IC:
My name’s Henry. I run the only tattoo and piercering parlor in town. It’s a small town, and I have a small seedy shop in the seedy, low rent part of town. My shop is panted bright yellow and has a big sign panted in front that says “Tattoos and piercing”. Next door is a biker bar. Me,…ya I’m a biker too.

Anyway, I swear I’ve got the best job in town! Now a days all the girls are getting body piercings. It’s the “thing”, and they’re boyfriends want them to get one, and the girls all want to show off to the other girls. So,…you guessed it…the hottest young girls come to my shop, strip, spread their lags on my doctors examining table (complete with lag rests and straps) and let me fondle and mutated their little bodies, AND they pay me for doing it! Oh. I know it’s a tuff job but…Oh, hey,…I gota go someone just walked in!

OOC: I’m inviting ladies to join this SRP as clients. This srp is not realy intended for sex (but posibly if things klick), mostly just some nice pain and humiliation.
 
I'd like to dust off this ongoing thread.
No real sex, just some nice pain, humiliation and maybe a little bondage.
Looking for a lady to play a timid girl who's boyfriend wants her to get her nips and clit hood done.
SA
 
OOC: Any ladies interested? No sex, just some nice humiliation and pain.
 
OOC: Trying to get this thread going again.

IC: Business was slow the last few weeks, so I made up a sign saying "Free piercing for any purchase of $50 or more in jewelry." I set up the sign in the window and went back to reading porn on Lit!
 
Back
Top