Magic Kingdom for Sale (Closed)

Lexavier

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Posts
533
OOC: All comments welcome, please PM me.

It was somewhere. Somewhere between nowhere and anywhere. A place that existed that had no earthly right to exist. A Land of verdant greens and lush forests, of trickling brooks and raging waterfalls. A Land of beauty and tranquillity. A Land of Magic. It was in the very soil, in the trees, in the beasts and in the people. Kaliloth had them all, Elves and Dwarves, Trolls and Goblins, Celestials and Demons, you name it - it had a home here. But for all its wonder and majesty, it was a dangerous place. Cities had to constantly safeguard against the wilderness, the peasants were on the verge of revolting and an ancient Dragon was ravaging their homes and livestock. Life here in Kaliloth was bleak.

A rage filled cry echoed from the most iconic structure in Kaliloth. The Royal Castle that stood solitary in the centre of the whole land. Its mossy stone walls were showing signs of decay and the surrounding village was long since abandoned. Another angry cry lifted the birds from the roof of the tower, sending them squawking into the air.

"How dare you! This is my family's castle, you have no right!"

"Now now Young Prince," the man sneered, his voice twisting the title with contempt making it sound more like an insult. "Be reasonable, the castle is becoming unstable, there's no one else left but you and a few... others. Pass this land onto me, I'll make sure you're comfortable, I swear it."

The Prince clenched his fists into balls of anger. The man before him didn't believe, no-one did any more, except himself. Not even his companions really, they only stayed because of him. He inhaled deeply, feeling the courage that his ancestry was noted for. "I said No!"

The Man's fake smile slipped away in an instant. "You foolish boy!" he snapped. "You and your family before you. The law that your Great Grandmother passed has killed this land. Why can't you get it through your thick head, no-one is coming. The Land of Earth is a myth. There will be no more Queens, and you will waste away in this castle alone, just like your Father did."

The Prince's face turned purple, literally his whole body turned a deep purple as his rage made him lose control of his abilities. A tear rolled down his cheek as he glared with his yellow orbs. "Get... Out..." he said, trying to keep his voice level. The Man backed away with a start, before composing himself and bowing slightly, mockingly. In a flurry of red robes, he disappeared through the door, his sandled footsteps echoing down the stairs.

The Prince's skin returned to a flush pink, his hair turning from the purple to soft golden locks. His handsome face was still stained by that single tear as he slumped down on the bed, despair overcoming him. A few moments later the door softly clicked open and a kindly old man in a simple black robe sat silently beside his charge, gently putting his arm around the boy.

He allowed this for a few minutes, letting himself swim in the memories of being a child. But he could not linger, he was a man now. He pulled herself together and tried his best to smile, but it didn't last long on his face. "Oh Balti. What are we doing? Perhaps Hiphotto is right, maybe this is all a fantasy."

The old man couldn't help but smile. "I will tell you what I once told your Father. The great Wizard was never wrong in the past, and you must stay strong, for the good of the Land. Your Queen will come, I promise you, and together you will restore this land to its former glory."
 
Last edited:
"You Stupid Whore!"

The man had called himself Steven. At the start of the evening he'd seemed so pleasant and even a little nervous. Now his face was screwed up in indignant rage, his fat belly wobbling slightly as he physically shook. Spittle and saliva sprayed from his mouth as he screamed obscenities at the petite girl stood at the end of the bed. He snarled like a beast, born of lust and wrath. A large red welt was slowly appearing on the side of his round face, blooming like spilled wine. His balding head was beaded with sweat from his recent excursions and the bed duvet clung to his naked body like a toga, although it didn't quite cover him. He crawled forward slowly, pulling his bulk up onto all fours, as if he were stalking his prey.

To her credit, the girl was taking this all in her stride. She was completely naked, her hips cocked to one side where her delicate hands rested. She was only a little bigger than five foot, though she looked every part a vixen. Deep red curls fell about neck, sticking to her skin from her own perspiration. She had strong, defiant eyes, watching the fat man's every move with a cool detachment. When it wasn't glaring, she had quite a cute face, youthful yet striking. It wasn't 'model beautiful' by any means, but she'd never had any problems finding work.

She had a slim figure, toned from constant gym work but not overly muscular. She gave off the impression of being dainty and delicate, which is how she liked it, but anyone who ever got a good chance to see her ass and abs up close could see the firmness there. She didn't have particularly large breasts, but they were round and perky with small pink nipples that sat rock hard on her panting chest. A small strip of wet, neatly trimmed brown curls lead to her perfectly sculpted nethers.

Steven couldn't take his eyes off her and despite his fury, he was still aroused by her, still desired this fiery woman. "Get the fuck back here and give me what I fucking paid for!" he cried, not caring that the dingy hotel walls were probably paper thin.

The woman rolled her eyes and grimaced, as if the last thing she wanted to do was get back into bed with this loser. "I've given you what you paid for." she said in a hushed, husky voice. "You know my boundaries, I set them for you very clearly each time. Your prick is to stay away from my ass, you get that fuckhead? Just like it was last time, and the time before that..."

Steven lost a little of his anger as he plopped back down, instead his usual leering grin appeared. "But Lexi, baby.. come on... you didn't have to hit me... why don't you come and finish me off eh?" That was technically true. She had punched him, relatively hard. But the guy wasn't learning. Usually it was just his hand that strayed and it just took a firm word and they'd carry on, but this time he'd gone further, and it had taken a good thump to disentangle herself. There wasn't many things that Jenna, or 'Lexi' as her clients knew her, wouldn't do for the right amount of money, it just turned out that anal was one of them. Her clients knew that going into the arrangement and it was only Steven that seemed to forget.

It slowly dawned on him that the girl wasn't going to move, and his smile dropped from his flabby features once more. "Fucking finish me!" he screamed again, reminding Jenna of a squealing pig. It was a mood killer, not that a fat waster like Steven got her into that mood, but what little mood that there was dead and bleeding on the hotel floor.

For a large man, Steve could move surprisingly quickly. He rose from the bed, his bare feet thumping on the floor, his small cock still rigid and glistening, begging for his release. Jenna started, not expecting the sudden surge, and she only had time to grab a towel and her handbag on her flight to the door. Luckily she reached it before Steven and she flung it open, tearing off down the hallway. She barely noticed the residents of a few doors down as she sprinted past them, their eyes wide at seeing the naked woman.

It was only the landing between the flights of stairs that she was able to pause and catch her breath. It didn't look like Steven was following, at least not via the stairs. It was possible he was waiting for the lift so she didn't linger. She just threw the towel around her body and hustled down the last flight of stairs and into the lobby.

The receptionist called out to her as she made for the door, noticing that technically she was stealing one of their towels, but she didn't stop for them. She'd make it up to them later, she told herself as she hurried out the door and into the cool evening air. The city of Cambridge was relatively quiet, although there were a few cars about even in the early hours of the morning. She walked the high-street, getting a few wolf whistles from drunk revellers and even a car's horn tooting at her. It didn't phase her, all she could think about was home and a hot shower.
 
Her little apartment wasn't far. It was in the centre of the city, so it never took her long to get anywhere. She rummaged in her little clutch and retrieved her key, a single silver key on a loop with only a little fluffy plastic kitty for company. She unlocked the door quickly, anxious to be inside, before closing and locking the door behind her, sliding a bolt over it for good measure. She couldn't be sure that Steven hadn't followed her. He was only a recent customer, but he'd been selecting her each time for the past couple of weeks. Jenna didn't mind getting regulars, but she hated when they turned out to be jerks... although in her line of work, it wasn't really surprising.

Jenna was an Escort. It was good money for relatively easy work, and she was good at it. It was a fancy term for what Steven had correctly asserted as being a whore, but from a Legal point of view she was a 'Girlfriend for hire'. She was supposed to go to social functions, or other such events as a companion, and romance was strictly her choice. Of course it always ended up that way, as that's what kept the customers coming back. She worked for a company, the 'Red Foxes' who paid her minimum wage plus commission bonus's. It kept her going, even if she wasn't earning loads. Jenna was one of the best, mostly because she actually enjoyed her work. Size or form rarely bothered her, just as long as they followed her rules. Of course she did feel bad about Steven and she dreaded tomorrow mornings phone call, she was going to get chewed out for not pleasing the client.

She dropped the towel on the bathroom floor and slipped into the shower. The water was a refreshing kiss, a detox that left her feeling refreshed and glowing. The quick orgasm helped as well, her fingers dancing across her sensitive clit like she was trying to create fire, which in a sense she did. She couldn't help herself, she'd been so close when that weasel had pushed his luck and the water just heightened her sexual lust. When she came, her whole body went to jelly and she had to lay down in the tub, letting the water fall across her heaving chest.

She smiled to herself, the evening forgotten. She switched the water off, dried herself off with the borrowed towel and clambered into her cotton sheet bed.
 
It hadn't been as bad as she thought. The 'Mistress', a woman they knew as Abbie, had understood that the Client breeched the established rules of the evening and if he continued his behaviour, they would not be able to accommodate him any more. Plus the business was doing well enough to lose one unruly customer to maintain the image of professional and serious Escorts. She told Jenna that she always supported her Escorts in this matter, something she'd known but hadn't ever needed to be told before.

That evening was the night of a party. All Jenna knew was that a man had requested an Escort to join him as his companion for the evening, and that he could pay for a full Night's expenses. He was given a choice and he had selected 'Lexi' from her online profile. Jenna had emailed him with her requirements and restrictions and he had agreed to all them. He called himself Matthew and that he looked forward to meeting her.

Jenna was dressed in a short, black dress that ended mid-thigh. It was a fairly simple design, displaying plenty of cleavage and was definitely one of her favourites, having never failed to arouse the client. She walked in black suede high heels that echoed as she walked down the street, the hour already becoming late.

Her jaw dropped when she saw what was waiting for her. A black shiny limo was sat idling by the curb, a gentleman in a suit waiting patiently by the door. He smiled when he sighted her, his hand coming out as he closed the distance, clasping her own in a gentle shake. He was middle-aged, his dark hair slowly giving away to grey. His grey suit was pressed and expensive looking, and Jenna noted his hand was soft, and his nails were well kept. He was definitely one of the better clients she'd had before.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lexi." he greeted politely. "Please, get in so we can be on our way." he opened the door, revealing a plush interior, smelling of leather and perfume. She climbed in, trying to be as lady like as she could as the dress already began to slide up her leg. Matthew climbed in beside her. "I think we should just have a quick chat about my requirements tonight." After a confirming nod from her, he continued. "You are only to speak to anyone else when spoken to, and you're to tell them nothing of yourself. I doubt they'll ask. I want you to stick by me as much as you can, unless I tell you otherwise. At the end of the evening, you'll be accompanying me back to my home. Is that all ok?"

Jenna nodded softly. For some reason she felt nervous, it was obviously a top class do, something she'd never done before. She hoped she could look respectable enough for him. She'd heard stories about Escorts landing a well off client and being whisked away to become a permanent Escort for them. The Rich don't like to share.

The rest of the journey was in silence, Matthew had pulled a tablet from his jacket pocket and was content to read whatever it was that it displayed. Jenna sat perfectly still and waited for whatever the client wanted next, always at the ready just like she'd been trained.
 
The Great Wizard summoned his dark and powerful magic, felt it tingle through every fibre, letting it build and course through his system. His fingertips snapped and sparked with static, the air hummed. His grey beard shivered as he spoke the words. Dark black clouds billowed around his feet as he raised his glowing staff, the mystical phrases tumbling forth with practised ease as a sudden pulse of energy shook the very foundations......

There was a hiss as the egg yolk slipped into the hot pan. From across the room, the old man grinned like a school boy. There was a tutting from the door way and Myrium, his house maid, trotted in brandishing a mop. "How many times Henry, no magic in the Kitchen! I'm not cleaning up another one of your magical messes!" she scolded, waving the mop at him like a lance. "You know you should let Wilson cook anyhow, you should be getting ready for the party, people will be arriving at any moment and you're not even dressed properly.

"Confound it woman, it's my house!" he retorted grumpily, gathering his grey robes about himself as he stood. As if to prove himself, he waved and waggiled his fingers, speaking the magical words and suddenly his grey robes shifted and changed into fine silk reds and blacks. His straggly beard combed and straightened itself as did his long hair.

The woman put one hand on her hip and shook her head, unimpressed. She stormed off, but couldn't help the sly smile on her face when she was out of view. The Wizard chuckled to himself as he served himself the perfectly cooked eggs on some toast and quickly ate, not getting a splash on his splendid robes.

He rubbed his hands gleefully. Tonight was the beginning of the end of his journey. One of the attendees tonight would be the Father of the next Queen of Kaliloth.
 
The Limo rolled up at the front of a great Manor House. As far as Jenna could tell it was in the middle of no-where, they'd been driving for a good hour, with only minimal conversation. The driveway had been long and winding, the grounds of the place must be huge. The house sat on the top of a hill overlooking woodland and a large lake. It was idyllic and serene, more wonderful a house than Jenna had ever visited.

Matthew, ever the gentleman, stepped out first and helped Jenna out. He smiled warmly, but there seemed to be a pre-occupied look in his eyes. He was very mysterious indeed. Arm in arm, they strolled the last few steps onto a large stone porch. Concrete pillars and potted plants welcomed them, alongside a tanned skinned man in a fine suit. He smiled kindle and ushered them through into a warm and inviting house. It was every bit like the movies Jenna had watched, art of the walls, plush carpets, servants and other guests milling about the place.

No-one spoke to her, Matthew made a few pleasantries but it seemed to Jenna like the guests were wary of each other. The woman were all gorgeous, really beautiful, with long hair and long eyelashes. None of them spoke, it was clear they were under the same restrictions she was, although Jenna only picked up the tell tale signs of Escorts from a few of them. Others held themselves like models did, it was all fascinating.

After a few hours of food, and light chit chat, Matthew sat Jenna down in one corner. "Ok, we're being called into a meeting. I want you to stay here ok? Don't go wandering off." Jenna nodded her understanding before Matthew disappeared with all the other men into what looked like a large conference room. All the woman were sat around with Jenna. It was like a large living room, comfy sofas, a large tv in one corner, it was nice... but Jenna was quickly becoming bored.

She leaned over to the nearest companion, a blonde haired girl, thin as a rake. "Pssst, hey!" she whispered. The girl barely looked over at her. Jenna shrugged and turned to another, but elicited the same response. How bizarre! Were they all so terrified of their partners? She shrugged again and gave up, slouching back against the back of the dark green sofa. Time ticked away and Jenna's restlessness grew and grew. Finally she sighed and stood. What she really needed was a drink, she was sure Matthew wouldn't mind her nipping away for a moment to the kitchen. The others refused to look at her as she exited into the hallway...
 
Last edited:
She wouldn't be our heroine if this didn't happen...

She was lost. Jenna's heart thumped in her chest. She'd only wanted to nip away to the kitchens, get a glass of water and be back in her seat before anyone missed her. She'd seen loads of the servants walking in this direction and had assumed that the kitchens were this way. Since she wasn't allowed to speak to anyone, she had thought it best that she do it herself.

Of course that wasn't the way, and the twisting and turning corridors took her deeper into the castle. She'd turned around, deciding it was too far but found that 'the way back' was not the way back, and thus, she was lost. All the corridors looked the same, full carpets and expensive paintings from all eras. Room after room of bedrooms and studies and libraries and all sorts.

There was also a lack of people. Where had they all gone? Not that she minded, she'd definitely be in trouble if anyone found her. Suddenly there were voices down the end of the stone bricked hallway, and she darted into the first unlocked room she found. She shut the door just in time as she heard footsteps and casual conversation past the space she had just occupied. With a sigh of relief, she glanced around.

The study walls were plastered with newspaper clippings. Articles of all sizes, each talking about mysterious sightings and crazy kooky theories on Elves and Goblins. Some larger pieces were dedicated to larger legends such as the Loch Ness Monster and Big Foot. It looked like a conspiracy nut's lair. There was a large mahogany desk in the centre of the small room, covered in a large parchment type paper, yellowing and coiled at the edges.

Creeping forward, Jenna pushed the loose red hair from her face and leant forward to examine it. It seemed to be a map, but it was certainly no-where she'd heard of. In scrawling black text in the corner was the word: 'Kaliloth'. Was that it's name?

The map was divided into clear territories, and they mostly contained the different terrain types. One area was mountainous, the other was green with Trees, others looked more cultivated. The boundaries weren't exact though, and some areas merged. Jenna shook her head softly, it was clearly an artists rendering of a fantasy land, perhaps one imagined by a writer like Tolkien.

Jenna couldn't help but explore further, it was such a strange and out the place room. The desk had drawers and she pulled each one open in turn. They contained documents in weird text that she couldn't understand, or even begin to recognise as a language. However something in the bottom drawer caught her eye. It was a paper folder, marked with today's address.

She carefully pulled it out and opened it. On the top of the pile was a magazine. It was a gossip magazine for the rich and famous, Jenna had seen the type before although never bothered much to read it. A page was bookmarked and she quickly flipped it open to see a list of items for sale. They were all for stupid amounts of money, most were one day or one week experiences or rare artifacts etc. But one was circled:


~^~^~Magic Kingdom for sale~^~^~

Enter a world of Magic and Myth,
Dragons and Damsels,
Monsters and Glory.

Escape from it all and become the King of your very own Magical Land
$10'000'000 - no refunds

Contact us and quote Kaliloth
 
Last edited:
The rest of the folder contained what presumably the applicants of the advert received. There was a letter describing that the item was unique and a party would be held to ascertain the right buyer, as well as details for bringing a guest. The guest had to be what the buyer thought as attractive, having the right physical attributes. It didn't make any sense. There was a page that seemed to contain a lot of details, but time was growing short so instead, Jenna removed the page from the booklet and shoved it into her clutch.

She put everything back and slipped out the door again to the now silent hallway, and began her search for the exit. It actually didn't take her too much longer, she continued down the way she was going and eventually found herself in the entrance hall again. She guessed she must have gone in a large loop round the grounds. She quickly made her way into where the guests were seated and luckily the men hadn't come back from whatever secret meeting they were doing.

Jenna considered the strange place she found herself in. She knew she shouldn't really. She had a job to do which was Escort her handsome stranger, and that was it. But she was a curious person and in these unusual surroundings, it was not to be intrigued by the whole affair.

Someone was selling a 'Magic Kingdom', which sounded ridiculous, but all these men had applied to purchase the item and had come to this party. Each man had brought with him a wonderfully beautiful woman. She looked down at herself, she wasn't much compared to these exotic models but she presumed that her client must have found her 'physical attributes' the most attractive. It didn't explain why though, or what would happen when they bought the 'Magic Kingdom'.
 
The rest of party was lovely. Jenna tried to put her thoughts to one side as the men returned to their dates. A lot of them were smiling broadly, but not Matthew. His was a sly, cocky smile as he strolled confidently up to Jenna and took her by the arm. Jenna just smiled politely as the small talk was undertaken once more as they mingled with the other guests. The hostilities had drained away it seemed, everyone was much friendlier now the formal meeting was over.

Someone cleared their voice and everyone looked over as an old man in splendid robes, grey hair falling about his face from his head and beard, stood on a raised platform to address the group. "Ladies and Gentleman" he announced in a surprisingly strong voice for the amount of wrinkles on his tired face. "Now our business is concluded I hope you will all have a wonderful evening. I am honoured that my home has been graced with such fantastic people. Good luck to you all, and goodnight." he bowed low and stepped from the platform, disappearing into the one of the many doorways.

Previously unnoticed large curtains along one wall was pulled to reveal a Live Band and the party really got into the swing as they played a mix of classic rock and jazz. Matthew, his eyes sparkling mischievously, was instantly pulling Jenna close to his body as they found themselves in the middle of a lively dance floor. Their bodies pushed close, gyrating and rubbing and Jenna went into full Escort mode as she danced. At least now they were on her terms and she knew exactly what to do...
 
Last edited:
The party was getting seriously heated. The music had switched to a more heavy beat, sweat glistened on skin as the girls and guys danced the night away. Jenna was so caught up in teasing Matthew that she didn't notice how sexually charged the atmosphere was getting. It was only when a half naked girl drunkenly bumped into her that she was actually pulled out of her own little world. Men lounged in the seats, their suits dishevelled and their flies unzipped.

Everywhere she looked the women were straddling their men's laps or on their knees with a cock in their mouths. Light groaning could just be heard under the deep rhythmic beat. The girls on the dance floor weren't that much better. Dresses were pulled up as hands explored, breasts were tugged out of the top of their expensive clothes to jiggle around as they ground themselves against the men.

Jenna looked up at Matthew and caught him grinning. She gave him a coy look and wrapped her arms about his neck. She pulled his head down low enough that she could press her lips to his earlobe. "Why don't we go back to your hotel?" she suggested. She guessed she wouldn't mind joining in with the rest of them but she much preferred the privacy of a bedroom. His hands held her with urgency as he was instantly walking off in the direction of the doorway. A man servant at the entrance bid them goodnight as his limo pulled round the corner.

They climbed in and the door was barely shut before they were in each others arms. He kissed her with passion and eagerness as she straddled his lap, holding his face with her palms as their tongues entwined....
 
He was a man who knew what he wanted and wasn't afraid to take it. A refreshing change from the majority of men who paid for her services, who were usually insecure or inexperienced. The way he held her against him, the way he kissed her, just made her melt uncontrollably. Her dress rose and bunched about her waist as she ground against his hardness, his hands gripping her ass tightly, kneading the flesh as their lips met again and again.

Time passed quickly for the couple and the limo pulled up with a squeak of brakes in front of the hotel. The loss of momentum brought the two out of their revelry, breathless and flushed, they gazed upon one another with hunger. Quickly they straightened themselves before clambering out the vehicle, the door held open by a smartly dressed attendant who didn't look at all like he noticed her dishevelled hair or his crumbled clothes. They linked arms and made quickly for his room, Matthew had checked in the day before and the clerk simply nodded a greeting as they stepped into the lift to take them up to the top floor.

So impatient as they were, they tangled themselves in each other once again. Matthew pulling her to him desperately, grinning at her resounding giggle as he kissed her wantonly. She gasped softly as he pulled up her dress and placed a confident hand upon her underwear covering her sex. With the pad of his middle finger, he rubbed the silky material, feeling it moisten and glide against her. She stared up at him with half closed eyes as a small purr escaped her lips.

A bell chimed announcing that the lift had stopped, and Matthew barely let the dress fall back down before the doors slid open and a single teenage lad stepped into the confining room. He looked down at his feet trying best not to ogle the attractive couple, still pressed together in a frozen embrace. The way he flushed and stood, it was possible he'd caught a glimpse of their activities. He only went up a couple floors before getting off, with one last look at the two. His eyes widened slightly as he spotted through the closing doors where the man's hand was, and that it had never left his partner's now sopping nethers.

Jenna couldn't help but laugh lightly as they were once again alone, but the laugh was cut into a lustful moan as that teasing, rubbing finger slipped beneath the soft folds of her thong and pressed against her opening. His eyes were afire with mischief and desire, and Jenna knew she was in for a long, wonderful evening...
 
Kissing Matthew was like stoking a fire of lust that burned deep inside her. The taste of his lips, the texture of his tongue, all these senses mixing together in a heady cocktail of desire. Added to this was the powerful sensation of his finger pushing inside her. She gave a lewd moan into his mouth, shuddering slightly in his powerful grip. She had never been quite so taken with a client before, Matthew knew what he was doing and Jenna was loving every second of it. His finger seemed to brush every sensitive spot inside her.

Jenna's groan turned into a hungry purr as he pushed a second inside her, each thrust of his digits was wet and slick with her arousal. Her legs felt wobbly as she clung to him, her eyes half closed. Amazingly she felt like her orgasm was building, and he'd only been touching her for five minutes, her face was flushed and she shivered violently.... but the bell chimed and slowly Matthew pulled away from her. The sight of him licking his fingers sent shivers down her spine.

Slowly, Jenna stepped from the lift and looked around the hotel room. It was of course, the finest the hotel had to offer, reminding her just how rich this man was. Smiling shyly as she tried desperately to get her unstable legs under control, she accepted the glass of champagne and gulped half of it, sighing as the cool liquid fizzed its way down her throat. It tasted of expense, and was it her imagination or did it fizz a little too much....

Getting a hold of herself, and determined not to let this god-like man of sex get the better of her, she turned her naughty gaze upon him. The simple black dress she was wearing didn't really give her all that much to strip off but she made the most of it.

She closed her eyes for a moment, a soft smile crossing her lips as she imagined a slow, jazzy tune. Her hips began to sway seductively, the soft material hugging her figure. She opened her eyes, settling them on Matthew and meeting his expectant gaze. She ran a hand up the length of her body, running through her red hair as she shifted her weight, dancing to the phantom song. Slowly she bent forwards, allowing Matthew a good look down her dress before her hair covered it for a moment, till she was dragging a hand upwards along her bare leg. When she reached the hem of the dress, she pulled it up slowly, almost teasingly getting a glimpse of the underwear beneath but not quite as it dropped back down.

With a mischievous laugh she spun around, wiggling her tooshie at him, before turning to one side, her fingertips finding the zip of her dress. She deftly undid it, the material parting to see the side of a bare breast. Before the material could drop any more she turned her back on Matthew, easily shrugging out of the shoulder straps and letting the material hug around her for a time, displaying her bare back before it slowly slid down her body.

There was almost no trace of the black straps of her thong as it disappeared by her marvellously toned rear end. She giggled as she looked over her shoulder at Matthew. She spun on her heels, but kept her hands teasingly over her breasts, her palms kneading the flesh. The thong she wore didn't conceal anything as the wet material pressed tightly against her skin, displaying her sopping sex.

Jenna didn't give him long to admire it though, as she took several strides towards him and once again turned. Slowly she pulled the thong down right in front of him, letting the material inch its way down her ass before slipping down her legs. Completely free of the restricting clothes, she circled her hips and with a last wiggle, she spun and posed for a moment before him, allowing him to take in her whole body, from the small brown curls to her pink nipples...
 
His warm hands on her body sent tingles down her spine. She was genuinely attracted to this man, from his charming good looks to his strong and passionate demeanour. As he pulled her onto him, she didn't have to fake the gentle flush that came to her cheeks or pretend the moisture on her soft petals was her arousal. She ground into him, feeling his hardness pressing against her. She'd never wanted this more, sometimes it was just a job but tonight she was hungry for it.

Their kiss was all encompasing, she found her palms coming to rest against his cheeks as once more the fire ripped from her lips and travelled to the ends of her toes. His tongue claimed her like no other, and she suckled on the beast, danced with it, pushing past it to explore his own mouth.

So deep was her fall into this man's embrace that she didn't notice their movement till the duvet was pressed against her back, and her eyes fluttered open to gaze up at the ceiling as his lips fluttered against her sensitive neck. Her body shuddered as he pressed all the right spots. Jenna adored attention to her neck and Matthew was catching on quick as she let out a breathless sigh.

Then her eyes widened at his words. It was so personal, so unexpected and yet strangely erotic. She paused and seemed to freeze like a rabbit in headlights, and her eyes beseeched his as he rose and gazed down upon her, her mouth forming a small circle where she'd been mid-gasp. It wasn't really forbidden, it was mostly used to protect her but right here and now, she didn't care.

"Jenna...." she breathed, not even a hint of her usual sly and naughty expression. Her body quivered as she let go of the identity and this truly became more than a job. Matthew's gaze didn't waver, and she didn't hesitate as her hands swept up her body to bump gently over the hard nubs of her nipples. Slowly, she slipped from beneath Matthew, scooting up the bed to rest propped up against the headboard.

Slowly she parted her legs and smiled softly as his gaze dipped to her hidden treasure. It was begging to be touched, her inner thighs were dripping with her obvious wetness. Having already been brought close once tonight, she knew it wouldn't take her long to reach that climax. Her fingers snaked down her body, entwining in the few curls of hair before gently gliding over her sex. Instantly she groaned even at the briefest of touches, and it was clear this wasn't put on as her entire form shook, desperate for release.

With a single fingertip she traced her entrance, coming up to circle around but not quite touch her clit. Her finger was slick from this simple journey, and she brought it up to her lips to suck tenderly, her eyes closing as the flavour slipped across her palette. Quickly she returned it, pushing it slowly, teasingly inside herself. Her eyes rolled back as she eased it back and forth, unable to keep eye contact with Matthew as the sensations rocked her body. She easily fit a second finger into her tight body, and thrust back and forth with the digits. Her face and neck flushed a deepening scarlet and she began to breath heavily, her chest rising and falling with each laboured gasp of air.

She paused only to rub the sensitive nub with her glistening fingers, her body arching and despite biting her lip, she was unable to hold back the lewd moan. Her mind was racing, her thoughts on the devilishly handsome face, and his concealed cock, unable to wait till it was inside her. On those thoughts, her hand returned to pumping her body, slicing back and forth while her other hand moved from her breast to rub at her clit. She was an uncontrollable mess, moaning almost constantly now, and she was getting louder. Both hands moved in a blur, until suddenly and triumphantly her body was racked with pleasurable convulsions. Her digits slipped from her wet pussy but the other continued to massage her clit as she curled up into a loud, quivering ball of ecstasy. Finally she stopped, her red hair plastered to her face as she rested on her side, her cum oozing from between her legs.
 
Hearing his masculine purr of approval, Jenna pushed the hair from her face and looked over her shoulder to see him remove his shirt. Her eyes followed every muscular line on his taught torso, of course this man took pride in his appearance and she couldn't help but look forward to tasting his smooth skin. His firm fingers found her ankle and with a giggling gasp of surprise, she and half the bed covers shifted rapidly toward him.

She was still quivering from her previous release, and his gentle teasing touch made her writhe on the bed as he played across her sensitive outer lips. She wiggled her ass provocatively, and was rewarded with a firm squeeze. Slowly, she rolled over, looking at the man with deep, heated, hungry eyes. She knew this was all about who had the power and she believed utterly that his request had just given the power to her. She smirked, as she quickly straddled him, slipping her arms about his neck as she kissed him with all her pent up passion. She parted slightly, his bottom lip slipping last from between her teeth. She nearly melted as she planted her palms against his bare chest, pushing him back on the bed.

Towering over him, she quickly finished the work he started with undoing his trousers, before yanking them down enough to find the bulge straining, barely contained by some designer brand boxers. She reached in, her fingers brushing the slippery head as she grasped his member. He was as big as she imagined, and she wasted no more time freeing his large beast. A light purr rumbled in her throat as she watched it throb in her grasp, her hand seeming so small as she gripped the shaft.

Jenna moved back, making herself comfy between his legs, Matthew's cock inches from her face. Deliberately, she moved her hand up his shaft, feeling every contour and ridge, bumping over head to coat her fingers in the slick, oozing pre-cum. Her eyes darted to meet his where he was avidly watching. Never leaving that gaze, her tongue darted out to catch some of the juice that dribbled down her hand. Distinct yet familiar, she had always enjoyed the flavour of a man and Matthew was no different. She trailed the point of her tongue up her hand and onto the tip of his cock, collecting every stray drop.

Parting her lips slightly, she followed her tongue with a wet kiss, loving how the flavour intensified the more she got in her mouth. Teasingly slow, she opened her mouth, slid the head inside and wrapped her lips around it before dragging it out with a pop. She couldn't help but smile happily, her hand massaging the hard shaft, squeezing and drifting up and down as she kept the attention of her mouth to the head, shifting back and forth between a light suck and a teasing swirl.

Jenna was in no rush as she worshipped his manhood, although she did pause momentarily to kiss down his shaft, feeling every twitch and bob through her lips, teasing the skin with her tongue before taking in a perfectly shaven ball into her warm mouth. She moved across to the other so it could receive the same treatment before working back up.

With a grin, she spat into her hand and really handled his cock, coating it with her saliva to make it as wet and slippery as the head. With a long drawn out thrust of her hand, she pushed him into her mouth, taking more of him than before. Her tongue worked overtime, swirling around any part that she could reach before coming back up. Her eyes drifted closed as she did it again and again, each time taking more and more until with one final stroke, she swallowed his cock, nestling her nose against his body as she felt his member throbbing deep down her throat. She held it for as long as she could before jerking back up with a gasp and a triumphant grin. She hadn't been sure if she could take someone as large as him, but there was a first for everything and it was not like she had lack of experience.

She didn't linger too long before returning him to her hot mouth, her hand drawing back and forth across any part that wasn't in her mouth. She moaned lewdly as another flood of pre-cum dribbled across her palate...
 
Matthew's words made Jenna giggle, and he was likely right in some ways. She wouldn't be doing this if she didn't love it and god did she love it. With a little excited 'eek', she felt herself thrown to the bed. She sighed softly as Matthew's skilled hands caressed her sleek frame, his lips pressing against her neck sent shivers down her spine. This was becoming less and less like a job and more and more like making love, and with every kiss and sensitive touch, Jenna slowly lost sight of the real reason for being there.

She arched her back slightly, pushing her breast up into Matthew's hot mouth, moaning as her heart thumped in her chest. But Matthew didn't linger there, and he was on his was South. Jenna bit her lip as she watched him. It wasn't like other clients never gave her oral, but there was never this much attention to detail, never this much patience, and it was causing Jenna to flush an attractive pink as her body hummed to Matthew's skillful playing.

When his finger parted her, she let out a low purr of approval, spreading her legs wide for her lover. Her body still quivered from her last orgasm and the man was hitting all the right spots to quickly bring her back there. Her juices covered his fingers as she writhed on the bed, her hands gripping the bed covers.

She met his eyes as she silently begged for more.
 
It felt so good, so very fucking good. Matthew was skilled beyond words, each flick of his finger, every pulse of his digits inside her, the way his tongue lapped against her fold pushed her higher towards heaven. She had long ago lost all control of her body that writhed and wiggled under his ministrations. From her mouth came strings of unintelligible words that at any other time would have been dirty promises and fake moans, but not tonight. Tonight, it was all she could do was grip the bed and ride the waves of pleasure that vibrated through her body, her smooth skin rippled with goosebumps as he teased and pleasured her.

Then he was getting faster, and harder, more urgent and so did her need for release. A second release that would be so much sweeter than the first. She tried to coalesce her mind, focus on any one thing but it was impossible, she couldn't even raise her head to watch him, there was no strength in any part of her body as it was drained away, flowing like a river into Matthew's hungry mouth.

And then she fell, crashing, tumbling through the ecstasy of her second orgasm in so many minutes. She'd never howled quite so loud, never moaned quite so hard as pleasure, real, genuine pleasure blossomed throughout every nerve and fibre, leaving her a quivering mess. She had to breathe, had to think, but Matthew was giving her none of that chance. One moment she was lying on the bed with her heart pounding along to her pulsing nethers, and the next she was looking down on her hunky lover, straddling his lap, barely perched on the bed.

And all it took was a kiss, a passionate, devouring kiss that rekindled her energy and lust and made her crave more of this man once again. She loved the feeling of being held upright by his powerful hands, his large member pressed tightly against her body, pushing so very nearly inside her with each grind. As his lips tasted her glistening neck, Jenna blinked her eyes free of the fog and took a deep breath. This was a like a sprint to her usual jogs, but Jenna was a pro and she was not about to give up now, not when they'd reached the best part.

Matthew's question didn't even enter her conciousness, but even down to the fact that he'd asked endeared him to her. She locked eyes with him and a coy smile spread across her cute features. Deliberately, slowly, she raised herself up fully on her knees, and positioned his slippery cock at her juncture and simply slid his entire length into her with one swift precise movement.

Jenna's lips parted in a jaw-dropped 'o' as their hips connected. It truly was the sweetest moment, their hearts pounding together, every sense heightened and alive. Oh yes, Jenna was going to enjoy this. She pushed Matthew backwards, pinning him to the duvet as she began to use him for herself. She gazed upon his handsome visage as she mercilessly began to thrust herself upon him, rising high enough that he almost slipped from her, the ridge of his crown appearing from the tight grasp of her pussy, before impaling herself to the hilt. Thus was her true talent, effortlessly fucking him, each bounce punctured with a hearty moan filled with all the lust and pleasure that she really felt. Her petite breasts rippled and sprung, her hair danced around. God how she loved the feeling of his appendage, how it parted her, throbbed inside her, filled her so tightly, made her so wet that her juices ran from her, collecting around the base of his cock, running over his balls, such was her arouse-ment.

This was quickly becoming the best fuck she'd ever had...
 
With eyes half closed, Jenna used this man for her unquenchable lust. She bit her lip and rocked back and forth against him, arching her back to push her breasts into his willing palms. Her areolas were so puffy and sensitive, with hard nubs that Matthew teased and pinched with his fingertips. She was lost in her own world and Matthew was just along for the ride...

Until he started thrusting up to meer her. The sudden, unexpected timed thrust made her gasp, her eyes shooting open to look down her lover. She didnt know why she hadnt expected it, most guys just lay there and let her work but she'd known Matthew was different. Now her gaze wouldn't leave his as they moved in unison, their fucking becoming hot and heated.

She let out a long lewd moan as Matthew switched to grab her ass, the two thrusting and gasping together. With a squeak escaping her lips, Matthew flipped her over. She suddenly couldnt stop giggling like a girl, looking up at her lover as he towered over her. But her laughs soon turned to a breathy moan of pleasure as he pushed himself inside her once more. She tangled her legs, wrapping them around his firm frame as he bent forward, mashing their lips together in a wet, long kiss.

His rhythm was hard, fast, strong stokes. Each one sent vibrations that seemed to rock Jenna to her very core. She broke the kiss and gripped him hard, her nails digging into his back as her teeth grazed his neck. "Dont stop, oh god please dont stop..." she breathed into his ear.

Her legs trembled, her eyes shut tightly and she clung to Matthew for dear life as she moaned louder and louder, till suddenly she was awash with incredible electric pleasure. "Fuuuuuck" was all she could manage as she came incredibly hard. So hard that she flooded Matthews cock and soaked the sheets with every quiver and uncontrollable spasm.
 
Her entire body radiated heat, she could feel the sweat trickle down her skin, with sparkled with sensitivity. Pleasure heightened every sense, the smell of their sex, the sight of her lover as he grit his teeth, every touch, every part of him that pushed inside her, swelling and erupting, filling her. The orgasm lasted so long, so wonderfully long, and it was several moments after Matthew had stopped before reality started making sense again and slowly she began to breathe properly, her head swimming and floating on a cloud.

Matthew rolled off of her, leaving her staring up at the ceiling. She wasn't sure she could move, her body slowly became like a lead weight as her eyes drooped wearily. Then he was kissing her softly, and she awoke, her hand slipping around his neck as the kiss lingered. He moved up and she moved with him, and as he settled into the bed, she slipped an arm around his body and together they drifted off....
 
OCC: Thankyou to UKstud69. And the story continues...

Blinking to adjust her eyes to the dull morning glow peeking through the roughly closed curtains, Jenna muffled a yawn and slowly disentangled herself from her peacefully sleeping lover. She appraised him for a moment, his eyes flickering lightly between the lids, his light breathing, his seemingly innocent expression plastered on his handsome face. The man was as enigmatic as the whole evening had been.
Deftly, Jenna slipped from the bed and stretched like a cat, the muscles in her arms and legs still quivering from the substantial orgasms she'd received. A coy smile played across her lips as she remembered in exquisite detail, the moments of last night. Even if this man was playing some unknown game with her, it'd still been one hell of a private party.

She slunk to her clutch bag and retrieved the hastily stuffed notes she'd recovered from the strange office. As quietly as she could, she pulled the paper apart and sat to read the notes in greater detail. By the time she'd finished, her body was shaking, and she lightly pressed a palm to her belly, confusion, concern and a little amusement warred inside her mind. She decided to re-read everything, just be sure it wasn't her that was the mental case…

As before, she read over some instructions that were provided to the applicants of the mysterious advert she'd found offering a chance to buy a 'Magical Kingdom' for ten million dollars. It told them to bring a date to a party, one that had both physical and/or mental traits that they found attractive. There was heavy indication that the 'date' would be an integral part of the process.
It went on to describe details of the party and that they would be attending a meeting with other applicants whilst there.

The next few pages were the more interesting however, as Jenna didn't have time to read these while she was at the party and this was what was making her body quiver with nerves. But she continued to go over them once more regardless.

It was a document containing specific instructions, one that should have been handed out to applicants at the meeting; Matthew likely had one in his jacket pocket right now. It told the applicant what they would expect to find in the 'Magical Kingdom of Kaliloth', a vast and dangerous world that desperately needs a Ruler. Ancient law decrees that only a Queen can rule this Kingdom, and the last Queen died without giving birth to a female heir. Usually the crown would go to another female descendant, however no more females with any trace of royal blood could be found, and the Land descended into chaos.

The 'Great Wizard' set about looking for a new Ruler, one who is powerful and influential in this world, yet is daring and brave and willing to take chances. To find this person, he placed the advert in the rich-man's magazine. Evidentially he received plenty of responses judging by the amount of guests at the party.

The document goes on to say how the applicants can win their entry into the 'Magical Kingdom', the applicant was to mate with their prospective partner, and in the course of doing so, make the partner consume a powder that would instantly render any form of internal contraception useless, as well as making her the most fertile her body could possibly be. Jenna's eyes drifted up to the empty champagne glasses sitting on the side, distinctly remembering that Matthew had poured the drinks. She continued reading the last part.

Once the applicant was sure their desired mate was pregnant, they were to wait till the baby was born and capture the child and return to the 'Great Wizard'. It didn't mention anything about what would happen to the Mother, but the applicant/Father would pay the Wizard the agreed sum of money and all three would return to Kaliloth where the child would be raised and the Father would rule as Reagent.
Jenna returned the papers to her bag and straightened up. It sounded like the sort of nonsense you get in a SPAM email – some ludicrous con man trying to make a shit-load of money. But the party, all those wealthy men with attractive women on their arms, they all must believe it, and the map on the wall, the strange writing, someone was going to a lot of trouble for this.

As Jenna was gathering her clothes and the money left on the side for her, Matthew began to stir, causing her to freeze. Now she knew what this man was about, she couldn't help but smile to herself. This man, despite his charm and clear intelligence and cunning, had made several mistakes in choosing her, mistakes he would only realise until it was too late.

She quickly slipped out the door before Matthew could awaken...
 
Jenna got a taxi home. While she'd done her best to straighten out the dress and comb her hair, she knew she must look a mess. Luckily for her, she only ever used a particular taxi company who knew what she did and they never asked any questions. Sam's serious face nodded at her through the window as she opened the door to the silver cab and clambered into the back.

"Going home Miss?"

It was all she could to nod as she laid her head back on the leather seat, her mind tumbling over the last 12 hours. She was pretty sure that Matthew would be coming for her, or at least keeping an eye on her. He must believe her to be pregnant after all the information he would have been given, and Matthew seemed the kind of Man to want to take control as soon as he could. Her eyes stayed on the hotel door, expecting him to burst from it at any moment. It disappeared round a bend without a trace of him.

The journey home was uneventful and gave Jenna time to think, and when the taxi pulled up outside her small home she'd made some kind of decision. Firstly, she followed tradition of thanking Sam and paying a slightly generous tip. Then she went inside and took a shower. She had no need to masturbate, and in fact her mind was too pre-occupied to consider it, instead she was on autopilot as she washed, dried herself, dressed up and left the house.

It was a lovely spring day as Jenna walked and walked, crossing the entire city in slightly over an hour. Jenna loved to walk, it kept her fit and she was always fascinated with watching people go about their everyday lives. Her feet took her to the Manor house on the edge of the city, and there should stood staring up the long driveway.

It was pretty impulsive, and usually Jenna would shy away from these sorts of situations. Prying into the lives of her Clients was the sort of thing that would land her in trouble. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that she was involved now, and if she didn't arm herself with information she would be in even more trouble.

With that in mind, she gently pressed the buzzer. After a few moments a voice blasted out of the speaker by the gate.

"Hello?"

"Oh.. yes.. Hi, sorry I know this is stupid but I was here... at the party last night. I uh... think I lost an earring here. It's quite valuable to me...." she trailed off. It was a stupid lie and it would never work so she pretty much gave up. There was silence and she almost turned away when the gate magically unlocked and began to open.

"Come up to the house. We'll find your... missing earring."
 
The voice sounded feminine, stern yet welcoming. Jenna nervously began walking up the drive, her entire plan vanishing in her mind as she her feet crunched the gravel on her journey towards the large house. She heard the echo of the doors opening even before she got there, and was met by striking woman of graying brown hair and a face that clearly frowned a lot.

"Come along now dear, I'm sure we all have things to do."

Jenna followed the woman inside cautiously, and was taken through to a lounge area where they'd danced the night away only the evening before. She would never have imagined a party as rowdy as the one she'd seen could have taken place in such a stately surrounding. Everything had been meticulously cleaned and tidied till not a trace of disturbance remained.

"Please sit. The Master wishes to speak to you. I told him that I would deal with... this, but apparently he has taken an interest himself. Please remain while I alert him you have arrived." After one last lingering look, the woman turned on her heels and strode away. Jenna sat with her hands in her lap and continued to look around. While this would have been the perfect opportunity to sneak around, she was sure to be found out, and she had no excuse of being lost like she did last time.

After a few moments of waiting, and just when Jenna was starting to think she had perhaps made a terrible mistake, there came a 'psst' from nearby. Frowning delicately, Jenna glanced around and spotted the instigator, lurking behind a potted plant. How she'd missed the man before, she would never tell. He was wearing a dirty grey robe and was so shabby, he could have been mistaken for a hermit.

"Hello?" she whispered back and he jumped, as if amazed she could see him. Quietly, he crept from his hiding place and sunk into the seat beside her.

"You're in terrible danger..." he breathed to her, making her wrinkle her nose at the stale smell.

"How? Why? What goes on here? Is it something to do with the party?" Jenna asked in a harsh whisper, looking around to make sure no-one arrived. Suddenly she felt alive, buzzing with a new found excitement.

"What do you know?" he asked guardedly, suddenly seeming defensive.

"There's something going on, something about selling a Magical Kingdom and last night I..." she trailed off, unsure of how much to say. Finally, she pushed on, "last night I think they tried to involve me in some kind of plan that involved drugging me." It was a partial truth, omitting some details but she didn't need to tell this stranger that she was up last night having some of the best sex she'd ever had.

The man nodded and sighed cryptically. "It would see that you can't trust anyone to do anything right in this world."

"Wait..." as it suddenly dawned on Jenna that she was being idiotic and talking to a complete stranger. "Who are you?"

The man smiled and straightened up, somehow looking less disheveled and more regal. His grey, stained robe turned into one of magnificence before her eyes and his hair tidied itself to a well groomed style. It was the man from the party, the host. He smiled kindly but shook his head.

"My dear, you have blundered into plans years in the making. You threaten to uncover work that transcends worlds. Within your womb is the next ruler of Kaliloth, and it must be allowed to be born." He towered over her now, and it was all Jenna could do to stare up at the powerful figure with fear. She tried to speak, to scream, but shock stole her voice.
 
The words slowly sunk into her mind and that's what finally caused her feet to pick her up and start to run. She threw open the nearest door and hurled herself down the corridor, not daring to glance back. "There's no escaping now Jenna!" the man called from behind, sending an eerie shiver down her spine. "I'm sorry, but we really need that baby."

Jenna ran, turning corners, opening doors. Each corridor seemed impossibly long and each door she passed was more bedrooms or studies. Nothing made sense but she didn't dare stop. The exit would be here somewhere and she'd find it eventually.

She didn't, instead the man came round the corner ahead of her and sighed, crossing his arms but still looking at her with that irritating, kind smile. "I realise this is all quite much for you, why don't we return to the lounge and talk about it?"

"Let me go!" Jenna screamed defiantly, picking the door that happened to be closest. It opened into a long laboratory of some kind. It was like now that the man had appeared, the house made logical sense again. The room was filled with books and instruments that didn't make sense, pages were pinned to the wall in all sorts of languages that Jenna couldn't understand, and dominating the far wall was an archway, filled with a shimmering liquid like looking at the face of a wall. She ran in, determined to find something to face off against the strange man who dogged her every move.

He appeared in the doorway and a twitch of irritation flashed across his usually calm demeanor. "You are trying my patience, guests are welcome in my house but this room is off limits. It's dangerous in here."

"I'd rather die than be the subject of your grotesque games." Jenna spat back bravely. While she didn't feel brave inside, her natural bravado kicked in. Just like dealing with a tricky client, it was all about standing up for yourself. So many Escorts were abused because they couldn't fend for themselves. She scanned the surfaces and books, anything to use as a weapon. The man approached steadily. She grabbed a book and he hesitated warily as she threatened to throw it at him with wild gestures. "These tomes are considerably old and require our respect. Please..." he almost begged.

Now the power was shifting, and Jenna grinned wickedly, but it faded and she stumbled back as the man pressed forward once again. She could hear strange sounds from behind her, whispering and the gentle slosh of water. She longed to spin around and examine it but her eyes couldn't leave the man who once again hesitated.

"You don't know what you're doing. It's incredibly dangerous. Please, get down from there." In response, Jenna threw the book, the heavy leather bound text missed him, landing short with a loud thump.

"Fine..." he muttered, "You leave me no choice." Taking a sharp inhale, he swirled his hands around, light seemingly focusing at his fingertips. Silent words began to form on his lips...
 
"HENRY!" came the shrill cry, causing the man to flinch and whatever words of power he was about to unleash died on his lips. "Henry! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Standing in the doorway was the woman from before, gazing upon the man with piercing eyes and gritted teeth. "She's a poor, defenseless young woman and you were about to cast magic on her?! For shame."

To his credit, the wizard didn't explode, but he did turn a bright red that seemed to radiate heat from his skin. "Blast it Myrium! Get that nose out of my business. Do you realize what this girl has almost done? I could be revealed! Then what would you do huh? Go back to living in the swamp? Is that what you really want hmm? Or perhaps you'd rather be captured and studied by these brutes?"

Jenna was barely aware of the conversation. Using the argument as a distraction, she had finally turned around and was examining the whispering wall of water. Usually, anything that whispers is likely something not to play with, but seeing how the angry man was between her and the door, there wasn't a lot else to do.

She listened hard, but still couldn't determine what was being said, just got the impression of voices. Slowly, she reached out a hand and with the barest touch of her fingertip, brushed the surface. Instantly, the silvery substance seemed to wrap around her finger, and even when she flinched and pulled back hard, it just stretched out. It crept up till it was around her hand, cold and wet against her skin. "Uh..." she said, not sure of what to do.

She glanced over her shoulder as the arguing pair turned their attention to her, the man's eyes going wide. "No..." he whispered.

"What..." was all Jenna managed before the watery wall reached out from all angles and pulled her with such furious speed that it seemed like she simply vanished beneath the surface.
 
Cold, wet and invasive. Jenna would have screamed if there was any sound, instead the thick substance slid into her mouth, into her ears and up her nose. She gagged on it, choked and spluttered, even swallowed it. It filled her, slipped into her lungs and bloated her stomach. She could even feel it against her skin, gliding beneath her underwear and inside her. Once she was fully enveloped, she began to sink. She likened it to that feeling of standing on a beach and letting the wet sand take your feet, but much worse.

She couldn't breathe, but then it felt like she didn't need to. She drifted in a state between life and death, just a conscious entity afloat in purgatory. She could see but there was nothing but silvery light.

How long had it been? Time was endless here. She actually felt comfortable, almost peaceful. Perhaps she had died. Perhaps this is all there was...

" 'course I always knew she was a bitch. Got a tasty bit between her legs mind..."

Jenna's eyes fluttered open, as her senses were brought into focus by the offensive voice.

"For the last time Gringle, shut... up..."

That was a different voice, still Male but less croaky than the first. Then there was silence again.

"Then my next Wife... pheeeewey! Thick as two short planks but she knew how to please a man, I tell ya, one suck on your cock you'd be hooked! Even you couldn't say no to that eh?"

"I..."

"Bah, you wouldn't know what to do with her. God, I'm so fucking horny. I tell ya, the next gal I see, I'm gonna fuck her..."

The noise had been growing steadily louder and with the god of irony's gaze firmly fixed on the young girl, Jenna slipped from the door and promptly threw up over a small gnarled ugly man, before collapsing to the floor, gasping for air.

"... meh... I'd still do her..." the little fellow shrugged, wiping silvery sludge from his face.
 
Last edited:
"That's it little duck, open those eyes..."

Jenna blinked away the murkiness that lingered in her eyes and found herself staring up at a kindly smile surrounded by a massive bushy white beard. The round face looked jolly, with rosy red cheeks tufts of white hair that was slowly disappearing with age. He sighed with relief and her face was blown with the warm breath that smelled of roses and berries. She stared up at him as he grinned, and then yelped in surprise, the last dregs of weariness draining from her as she scooted away from where the nasty little man had unceremoniously groped her crotch.

He grinned maliciously at her, his eyes flashing wickedly and his fingers wiggled lewdly. "Mmm you look so tasty", he murmured. Jenna shot him a withering stare and clambered to her feet to the reassuring soft tenor of the jolly faced man saying "easy... easy now." She used him for support, noting how solid he was. He was fat, his rotund belly squished in by a massive belt that barely contained his girth. He was only slightly taller than her, unlike the other one who only came up to her waist.

"Who are you?" she asked, one of many questions that came to her head.

The fat man bowed, an impressive feat considering. "I am Fuddlegus, and this is my companion although not by choice, Grindle. You'll have to excuse him, he doesn't have the manners of civilized folk." He leaned forward as if it were a conspiracy, "He's a Gnome" and then winked at her.

Jenna nodded and winked back though she wasn't sure why.
 
Back
Top