OOC: "Girls With Guns" (closed)

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,751
OOC
"Girls With Guns"

(closed)
This is a 1x1 RP.
We do not need more writers.
Thank you.


IC Thread Link



History of Events: Most recent update was 8 Dec 2014. (Everything from 2024 is new.)


Characters:
Primary Characters:
  • Image --- Profile --- Roberta "Bert" Robinson: Commander, GWG Community Militia.
  • Image --- Profile --- Jia Ling: Sergeant, GWG; Leader, First Squad.
  • Image --- Profile --- Mona Lee: Corporal, GWG; Trainer, Weapons and H2H Combat.
  • Image --- Profile --- Claire LaFleur: Civilian/Refugee; Prospective GWG Recruit.
Secondary Characters:
  • Anna Martinez: Community Medic/Herbalist.
  • Destiny: Community member. (First mentioned in Post #28 by Southern Slut.

 
Last edited:
tumblr_nefvzmXRvT1u28qkio1_500.jpg


Roberta "Bert" Robinson

Place in story: Commander, GWG Community Militia

NOTE: The dates below are based upon the RP's current date being 2034 and the Civil War's start being 2024.

Family: None
  • Was an only child of older parents.
  • Father died while she was in the Marines.
  • Mother -- a democracy protestor -- died from complications of tear gas inhalation during the Seattle Riots of 2022.


Physical Description:
  • 44 years old, though you would think her 10 years younger. Born 1990.
  • 5'8"; 135#; 36C-26-34
  • Muscular, toned.
  • Dark, almost flawless skin (mixed race: Black, Hispanic, Asian)
  • Dark brunette hair
  • Deep brown eyes
  • Left little toe missing and left calf terribly scarred (land mine explosion)
  • Other innumerable battle scars, including gun shot and knife wounds.
Personality:

  • A perfect example of "Walk softly and carry a bit stick"
  • When she does speak, people listen!
  • Unforgiving of idiocy and insubordination.
  • Unforgiving of laziness, waste, sloth, etc.
  • Empathetic of people with needs not of their own making.
  • Compassionate and generous to the meek and helpless.
  • Does not consider herself a lesbian but does "avail" herself of women when in need of release.
  • Concerning sexual pleasure, she takes but does not give, compensating those who service her generously from her private stash of resources. Her sexual interactions are kept very private.
  • Tolerant of men, but if she had her way, all but a few "breeders" would be neutered.
Background and History:

  • 1990 (1 May): Born in Seattle, Washington. Raised in the countryside. Hunted, fished, hiked, etc.
  • 2008: Joined US Marines (age 18).
  • 2010: Raped by a fellow Marine (age 20).
  • 2012: Locates and murders her rapist (age 22). Charges filed but later dismissed.
  • 2014: Deployed to Afghanistan as a sniper (age 24).
  • 2015-6 (New Years Eve): After the Times Square New Years Eve Celebration Dirty Bomb Incident is connected to Iran, deployed to Tehran as part of the invasion force (age 25).
  • 2018: Gang raped by 6 male civilians in a bar in the US (age 28). It would have been 8 men, but she killed one and permanently disabled a second one during the attack.
  • 2019: The 6 men had been identified and charged, but none lives to see the inside of a court room. She is suspected, of course, but no charges are filed (age 29).
  • 2020: The first events of what will become the Second American Revolution begin. Demonstrations, riots, and long term seizures of Federal buildings and other properties become commonplace.
  • 2022: Discharged and jailed for treason after refusing to fire on rioting citizens (age 32).
  • 2024: With the collapse of the Federal Government, the SAR mutates into more of a Civil War. She is freed from Military Prison and joins some former Marines in an attempt to protect civilians in The City, which is in full riot (age 34).
  • 2026: After several incidents in which females of a variety of ages were misused or abused, she and several other women with military or para-military backgrounds -- including Jia Ling -- murdered or exiled their male unit members.
  • 2027: After several months of struggle against neighboring Militias, Gangs, and simple Bands of murders/thieves/rapists, the GWG is officially established (age 37).
  • 2030: After continuing problems, conflicts, and incidents including a male component, the GWG is separated entirely from the males of the Community.
  • 2034: Today...
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nefmasgDCC1u28qkio1_500.jpg


Jia Ling

Place in story:
  • Sergeant, GWG Community Militia
  • "Scavenger" (a "free time" activity)

Family: None present
  • Mother, who disappeared when Jia was young, is presumed dead. Jia's father was suspected and questioned but not charged.
  • Father's whereabouts have been unknown since 2024, after he attempted to have Jia murdered (details below).
  • Other siblings are dead, unaccounted for, or were incarcerated before the War, their whereabouts unknown to Jia.

NOTE: The dates below are based upon the RP's current date being 2034 and the Civil War's start being 2024.

Physical Description:
  • 29 years old. Born 2005.
  • 5'6"; 115#; 34B-22-32
  • Petite frame with toned muscles.
  • Oriental.
  • Black hair.
  • Dark brown, almost black eyes.
  • Several battle scars, including gun shot and knife wounds.
Personality:
  • Extrovert; strong, vocal personality.
  • Critical of the weak and meek, blaming them for their own troubles. (A result of a young life in which she was often a victim and now blames only herself.)
  • Lesbian by choice and sexual necessity: she hates men and can't satisfy herself.
  • Concerning sexual pleasure, she takes but if well-satisfied will give, too, though it's usually to express her sexual domination over her partner and her ability to take control of them through pleasure.
  • She is not overly private about her sexual preference or interactions, though she doesn't brag either.
Background and History:
  • 2005 (1 Sept): Born in San Francisco's China Town District. Raised in SF within the Ling Tong Crime Family.
  • 2017: Brutally killed two boys who tried to rape her (age 12) Sentenced to Juvenile Detention. (Original sentence was until her 18th birthday.) Established the Ling Tong Girls Gang, which worked under her family's organized crime umbrella.
  • 2020: With the beginning of the Second American Revolution, released from detention (age 15).
  • 2023: The LTGG is almost as powerful in China Town as the Ling Tong itself (age 18). Tension with her father -- now the Head of the Ling Tong -- rise to dangerous levels.
  • 2024: The Ling Tong attacks the LTGG (age 19). A gang war lasting 2 years kills more than 250 people, including her father and most of her LTGG members.
  • 2026: Meets and joins Roberta "Bert" Robinson, bringing with her some of her LTGG survivors (age 21). With the addition of the violence-experienced LTGG members, Bert rises up against their male oppressors.
  • 2027: The GWG is officially established (age 22).
  • 2030: The GWG is separated entirely from the males of the Community (age 25)
  • 2034: Today (age 29)
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nefmbd4Laq1u28qkio1_500.jpg


Mona Lee

Place in story:

  • Corporal, GWG Community Militia
  • Trainer, Weapons and H2H Combat (hand to hand)

NOTE: The dates below are based upon the RP's current date being 2034 and the Civil War's start being 2024.

Family:
  • In the Community:
    • Margie (Maternal Aunt)
    • Clark (Margie's son/Mona's cousin)
    • Lisa (Mona's sister)
  • In the GWG:
    • Rita (Mona's sister)
  • Missing but alive in San Francisco:
    • Ella (Margie's daughter/Mona's cousin)
    • Bobby (Margie's grandson by a deceased daughter, Sally)
    • Nalla (Mona's sister)
Physical Description:
  • 24 years old. Born 2010.
  • 5'8"; 125#; 38DD-24-34
  • Dramatic hourglass figure; fit, toned.
  • Fair skin, almost flawless.
  • Blond hair, dyed. (Natural color is light brown.)
  • Deep blue eyes.
  • A handful of battle scars, including knife wounds and miscellaneous accident wounds.
Personality:
  • Very friendly, very helpful; fun loving.
  • Always ready to help those in need.
  • Does not judge.
  • Celibate heterosexual, but given the right woman, very well could fall in love, lust, or both. (Celibacy is a result of her dedication to the rule again GWG-male fraternization.) She masturbates often.
Background and History:
  • 2010 (4 July): Born in and raised in Denver, Colorado. Farming/ranching family. Found a love for martial arts and all forms of weapons, fire arms and otherwise.
  • 2022 (age 12): Was visiting her Aunt and cousins near San Francisco when violence broke out. She couldn't get back home.
  • 2024 (age 14): News arrives of the death of her family and the seizure of their land by a local anti-Federal Government Militia.
  • 2025 (age 15): Becomes the reluctant lover of a local gangster.
  • 2026 (age 16): After hearing rumors of a female-centered community, she flees the man, meeting and joining Roberta "Bert" Robinson. Uses her scientific knowledge and experience to become Bert's weapons' expert.
  • 2027: The GWG is officially established (age 17).
  • 2030: The GWG is separated entirely from the males of the Community (age 20)
  • 2034: Today (age 24).
 
Last edited:
Story History



MOST IMPORTANT DATES:
Civil strife begins in the US: 2020
Federal Government collapses and Civil War begins: 2024
Current Date: Dec 2034​

Characters' Dates of Birth:
  • 1990 (1 May): Roberta "Bert" Robinson. Age 44.
  • 2005 (5 Sept): Jia Ling. Age 29.
  • 2010 (4 July): Mona Lee. Age 24.
  • 2011 (March 8): Claire Lefleur, Age 23.


Events:

  • 2015-6 (New Years Eve): Times Square New Years Eve Celebration Dirty Bomb Incident. 78 killed by blast; 122 seriously injured; 14 killed by complications of radiation poisoning.
  • 2016:
    • Jan 3: Iran is incorrectly "confirmed" as source of dirty bomb. Bombing of Tehran and Iranian military bases commences.
    • Jan 12: Invasion of Iran commences.
    • Feb 22: Indications of Chinese involvement in dirty bomb attack arise.
    • March/April: American invasion of Iran leads to terrorist attacks worldwide.
    • May: China commences with economic response to US accusations of its involvement in dirty bomb attack.
  • 2017:
    • War in Iran and worldwide terrorist response continues.
    • US is condemned by European Union for acting hastily.
    • Chinese economic sanctions send US into "Second Great Recession".
  • 2018:
    • Mid term elections lead to the rise of the Separatist Party, which is dedicated to dissolving the Federal Government and forming Regional Governments.
    • Worldwide strife and fighting continues.
    2020:
    • The Separatist Party's candidate wins the White House but is unable to move any legislation through the Legislature, which is still controlled by the traditional parties.
    • The Second Great Depression begins.
  • 2022:
    • Mid term elections give the Separatist Party control of the Federal Government.
    • President Rogers works with Governors to begin the dissolution of the US as a country.
    • Six months of rioting in Seattle and other cities leads to more than 3,000 dead.
    • President Rogers declares a nationwide state of emergency (which is ironic as he is trying to dissolve the nation).
  • 2024:
    • President Rogers is assassinated.
    • Civil War erupts.
    • Society begins to collapse.
  • 2025:
    • The new President, Parker Lee, declares Martial Law once more and orders US Military Units (Army, Marine, Navy, National Guard, and even Coast Guard) to take control of anything and everything they can.
    • Without a powerful central government, the US begins to break into military districts. "Might is right" becomes the law of the land as military units, civilian militias, and armed gangs begin to take control.
    • Concerns over China's involvement in the collapse of the US leads to fear of a Chinese invasion. President Lee orders a preemptive nuclear strike against Chinese targets. Missiles from US submarines catch the Chinese military off guard: 26 of China's largest cities and military bases are destroyed. There is no nuclear response from China.
    • By the end of the year, a nuclear truce is agreed upon by the US and China.
  • 2026:
    • By the end of the year, the US is fully engulfed in fighting and mayhem.
  • 2034: Today
    • Most of the US is controlled by militias outside of either Federal or State Government control.
    • There are pockets of Federal or State control, but none are present in San Francisco, the location of our story.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_neg2e1Bd6w1u28qkio1_500.jpg


Camille Desjardins (Her last name is pronounced "De-Shar-den")

Place in Story: Civilian/refugee, Eventual GWG Recruit

Family: None that she knows of that is alive.

  • Her father and mother were killed as innocent bystanders by a gang war battle i San Francisco when one of the gang members shouted "Make it rain!"
  • Her older sister, Adrienne, somehow ducked under cover and escaped in all of the chaos

Physical Description:

  • 18 years old, Born 2016 (17 Jul)
  • 5'6", 110 lbs
  • Has an athletic figure when fully nourished
  • Has many scars along her body... the most noticeable is a six inch scar from the bottom of her breasts all the way down her belly
  • Dark brown hair, never dyed
  • Deep brown eyes, always wears a heart shaped necklace that her mother gave her when she was 7 years old.

Personality:

  • A survivalist... will do anything it takes to keep herself alive and safe
  • Takes a while to trust people... but can to certain people if they give the effort to show that they actually care about her
  • Bi-Curious... has thought about being with other women but never acted upon those thoughts
  • Never been in Love... Losing her parents early in live played a big part in this. She doesn't know what love is... or even caring. To her, its fend for yourself, all of the time

Events:

  • 2016 (17 Aug): Born in Montreal, Québec, Canada. Father was a Royal Canadian Mounted Police Officer, Mother was a stay at home Mom.
  • 2020: (Age 4) Family moved down to the US after cuts in the Canadian budget forced her father out of his job.
  • 2022: (Age 6) Family settled near San Francisco after two years of her father looking for work.
  • 2024: (Age 8) The Civil War happens as she hears her parents and sister shot by the gangs
  • 2026: (Age 10)Is befriended by an older woman named Tess, who teaches her the skills of survival
  • 2032: (Age 16) Is caught and almost gang raped but four men but was saved by a loud artillery shell that exploded just fifty feet away, sending shock waves and an almost deafening blast around them... as a result, she loses half of her hearing in her right ear
  • 2034: (Age 18, Today) Is almost gang raped again by five men but the rooftop collapses above them as she flees down below for safety. Is rescued by the GWG and now, tries to earn her keep there in the Community
 
Last edited:
The Community:
Location, Description, and More

Basics about the Community
  • Population: 100 men, women, and children; and 26 militia members, all female, called the GWG (Girls With Guns).
  • Structure: The Community is located within the Museum of the Natural History, a 3 story building that occupies an entire city block. It is surrounded by open space and parking lots, giving it added security from the increased field of view.
  • Location: An unnamed neighborhood of South San Francisco. (Google Maps link for a better mental picture.)
  • Neighborhood: A mix of residential homes, commercial and retail businesses, parks, and what not.

Still working on this. More to come.
 
Last edited:
800px-Buisnesssmoking.jpg


Name: Claire Michelle Lefleur

Place in story: Civilian, hopeful recruit of GWG

Family: Calire's family is largely deceased with knowledge of cousins in far off cities. Over the years people have left because they saw no future in San Francisco. Brother, two sisters and father are dead, mother is unknown.

Description: Claire is 22 years old, black hair and dark eyes. She's 5'3" making her shorter than average and she's very slim. She's only 100lbs because of how scarce food has been. She has two tattoos: her family members names tattooed down her left forearm and a lotus flower on her ribs on her right side.

Personality: Claire is angry. Her family was been beaten, butchered and raped before her eyes at the age of 14. From there she was taken in by sporadic groups of people, whoever would take care of her really. Being small she was often confused for a young boy which made it easier to get away with stealing. Ignoring her looks also helped keep her from being raped but she was more often beaten. She's lost every fight she's ever had and this leaves various scars on her lips and her hands with a cigarette burns on her arms and stomach. She dislikes new people because they either abuse her or end up dead.

Events:
Born in March of 2011, she thinks the 8th. Parents were French dignitaries working for the UN in New York City.
(2015) Racial violence in the American midwest prompts her mother to ultimately divorce and move back to France.
(2017)The European Union collapses and her father moves the family to Los Angeles to find work.
(2024) The Civil War occurs. Her father is targeted because of xenophobic elements during the earlier days.
(2025) Father and brother are publicly executed.
(2025) Two older sisters are taken in by a neighbor who uses them as dancers in a basement sex show. One night both are taken outside to be gang raped. When the oldest protests, both are shot.
(2025-2032) Movements are unknown. Taken in by various groups or taken away by others. Traded with a pack of girls to prevent firebombing by militant deserters.
(2034) Stages a coup with the girls held by the militants, plans fail and most women are killed during the escape.
(2034, today) Surfaces on the streets of San Francisco in an alley gang rape of her and the other girls she was housed with.
 
Back
Top