Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, indeed! Yes! Grow more full in my mouth! Yes! weep more salty slickness against my tongue! Yes, give me more of your desire as you plumb the depths of my mouth! Yes! Let me suckle upon your clit and give it sweet pleasure! Yes! Give me your release!

Your welcome, Dear! Glad others were inspired as well as Kiera!!! :kiss: Let go and let go hard! :)

Baby you always give me release and it usually is very hard

I think it's hot

Hi Ronnie,

I think men in panties is very sexy. Anyone who has the courage to express their desires and passions is sexy. Especially if they go against societies norms. Anyone who is true to their selves and how they feel is hot. Do what makes you feel good. Do it for you, even if you're wife doesn't appreciate it. Everyone has a feminine side and I think it's completely awesome that you embrace that. Go for it! Hot!

Back again

Been a while since I posted here but the fancy just took me.

Let me know what you think - more ?

Attachments

• DSCF1827.jpg
    DSCF1827.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 122
Thanks Marcap

A few more then ... interested in views.

Attachments

• DSCF1826.jpg
    DSCF1826.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 220
  • first one.jpg
    first one.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 223
Hi All, it's been awhile since i posted here. All you guys look fantastic in your panties. Gloriana i love your uncut cock poking out of those sexy panties;)~~

Have enjoyed going thru this thread. Many ways people can enjoy themselves. If it feels good and you enjoy it that makes it that much better. Enjoy it everyone I sure am thanks.

Been a while since I posted here but the fancy just took me.

Let me know what you think - more ?

I'd love to feel such a sexy cock pushing into my throat, fucking my mouth and throat until my mouth is filled with a huge load of cum!

The panties are perfect.

More as requested

They might get a bit steamier soon ...

Attachments

• DSCF2834.JPG
    DSCF2834.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCF2868.JPG
    DSCF2868.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCF2887.JPG
    DSCF2887.JPG