The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

tumblr_o2dhppCHWw1uvzua4o1_500.jpg

America in 2016. 3 siblings picking up their daily allowance of bottled water from the Fire Dept in Flint, MI.

http://funkycodex.tumblr.com/post/139101301761

Well you want to let left wing incompetents run cities. This is the result. Go vote for Marion Barry again...what a bunch of assclowns.

Go to Sylvia's with Bernie and Al and figure it all out. I realize crying racism is a reflex for you by now. Hard to change those reflexes.

Well, nobody's "crying" racism here, LookUp ol' buddy. Showing factual evidence of racism in our society and the layered ways of how it affects things to our collective detriment is not "crying" about it.

And why would I ever want to go to Sylvia's with Bernie Goetz and Al Kaline? Shit, one of 'em's dead, you know! Gonna be an awkward dinner! :D

Also, yeah, Sylvia's is cool, but there's lots of other similar and dissimilar restaurants in that area. Gosh, so many now.

But you knew that already, didn't you? You lil' ol' gaslighting, race-topic knee-jerk sensitive, New York City location name-dropping troll you! ;) :heart: :kiss:

Well, nobody's "crying" racism here, LookUp ol' buddy. Showing factual evidence of racism in our society and the layered ways of how it affects things to our collective detriment is not "crying" about it.

And why would I ever want to go to Sylvia's with Bernie Goetz and Al Kaline? Shit, one of 'em's dead, you know! Gonna be an awkward dinner! :D

Also, yeah, Sylvia's is cool, but there's lots of other similar and dissimilar restaurants in that area. Gosh, so many now.

But you knew that already, didn't you? You lil' ol' gaslighting, race-topic knee-jerk sensitive, New York City location name-dropping troll you! ;) :heart: :kiss:

Well whose the one who needs his collar loosened now? Just keep pushing that disparate impact enforcement with whacko Viverito, the poor doctor's daughter. Close Rikers Island and send all the criminals to your Brooklyn neighborhood. When I describe the lot of you as Quislings, I am not far off the mark.

Well you want to let left wing incompetents run cities. This is the result. Go vote for Marion Barry again...what a bunch of assclowns.

Who in the world told you that the Flint problems trace to "left wing incompetents"? It was caused by a Republican administration cutting spending below the level of acceptable services. You really need to do basic research before tapping on your keyboard. Among other things you'd discover is that Marion Barry is dead. He won't be running for anything again any time soon.

Oh, and good morning. Hope you got a restful sleep.

Last edited:
Who in the world told you that the Flint problems trace to "left wing incompetents"? It was caused by a Republican administration cutting spending below the level of acceptable services. You really need to do basic research before tapping on your keyboard. Among other things you'd discover is that Marion Barry is dead. He won't be running for anything again any time soon.

Left wing research of course. That's where I can find all my answers. Why didn't I think of that? Thanks Quissy.

Left wing research of course. That's where I can find all my answers. Why didn't I think of that? Thanks Quissy.

So, you're saying that right-wing researchers wouldn't come up with the Republican administration of the state as being the source of the Flint problem? No, you're probably right on that. Not that either one of you would actually be right. :D

(Like shooting ducks in a barrel.)

So, you're saying that right-wing researchers wouldn't come up with the Republican administration of the state as being the source of the Flint problem? No, you're probably right on that. Not that either one of you would actually be right. :D

(Like shooting ducks in a barrel.)

Well apparently it was a local decision now blamed on the nearest Republican. It is Democratic SOP Quissy. Good afternoon to you too. What an important man you are. Seems nobody can pat themselves on the back quite like you. Hourly updates to see if I was up. Well I must say I am honored by the attention. How is your petar' has it let loose yet?

All problems in the US, past, present and future, are the direct result of Hillary/Obama! Their policies will result in the eventual invasion from outer space of Marxist alien conquerors come to avenge the death of the dinosaurs.

Yes

They are checking for explosives at the Oregon site.

Yes

The federal nature reserve is now a crime scene.

oregonlive dot com

President Obama is announcing the death of Justice Scalia.
It is a very respectful announcement.
He expressed his condolences to Scalia's family.

Women tend to be less strong than men. Consequently, few of them should be hired for jobs requiring strength.

Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and Orientals. Consequently, few of them should be hired for jobs requiring intelligence.

Trigger Warning: INCOMING BITCH SLAP

lDO5G.gif

tumblr_o2720vpzQZ1s9rx9zo1_1280.jpg

ACTUALLY, FOUR ASTRONAUTS AND A FIGHTER PILOT!

From left to right; astronauts Stephanie Wilson, Joan Higginbotham, Mae Jemison, Yvonne Cagle and fighter pilot Shawna Kimbrell.

Learn more about these great women:

tumblr_inline_o2727lsK6N1rict0a_250.jpg

Stephanie Diana Wilson, Engineer

tumblr_inline_o27284N1nm1rict0a_250.jpg

Joan Elizabeth Higginbotham, Engineer

tumblr_inline_o27293fTkL1rict0a_250.jpg

Professor Mae Carol Jemison

tumblr_inline_o2729wa2CI1rict0a_250.jpg

Dr. Yvonne Darlene Cagle, USAF Colonel

tumblr_inline_o272dhv6Ok1rict0a_250.png

Major Shawna R. Kimbrell, USAF

So...what was all that bullshit about strength and intelligence that the racist shitstain I quoted said?

Game-of-Thrones-1.gif

original.gif

Reckon I ain't heard it right.

Always got time for you to catch these hands, bitch.

tumblr_inline_o2bdmv9CFB1qjwxqv_500.gif

#BlackHistoryMonth

#AmericanHistory

#ShutYourShitDownAndRepossessedTheBuildingYouDefaultedOn

#TryItAgain

#AllTheseHandsYouWillCatchFromTalkingShit

#ShitstainsBeLosingAlways

Beyonce? Try Jesse Owens.

Owens-Medal-Auction_Horo-e1385971882958.jpg

Jesse Owens, gold medallist, saluting at the 1936 Olympics as the US Anthem is played.

Note that the German athlete and staff are giving the 'Heil Hitler' salute. The Japanese athlete is giving his nation's salute by standing to attention.

Jesse Owens demonstrated to Nazi Germany that black people are NOT inferior, but he did it in a dignified and restrained manner - for HIS country.

Beyonce may have had the same intention but times have changed. Dignified and restrained messages don't seem to work.

I thought you didn't like name calling. You started a whole thread to assert that you didn't like name calling. :rolleyes:

Then why is an Asian female not POTUS. It's a desk job, how much heavy lifting is required? Got any Asian females in US politics? Any chance to fast track her to a nomination?

Canada had Adrienne Clarkson as GG. Did a very good job. Quite popular. A refugee immigrant too. Not that that matters up here. Look at our MoD. Well not a refugee but very visibly not WASP.

Then again George W. showed it doesn't take much intelligence to be POTUS. Just a tiny bit more than those who elect you.

Back