Sister teaching sister

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
1,682
Okay, simple setup here. Kate is a shy high school senior who finally got a date with her crush, something she's been hoping for all year. Of course she's excited but very nervous. She has never kissed a guy let alone been with one intimately. Kate goes to older sister Jane seeking some advice and maybe a cute little outfit.

As Jane lies in her bed watching Kate choose outfits they get to talking about Kate's nervousness. "Why are you so nervous?" Jane asks.

"I really want to impress him." Kate says as she undresses to try on a particular cute black skirt and pink and white blouse. "I at least want to kiss him properly." She adds. Jane looks upon her half naked sister and grins. Getting up, Jane takes Kate's hand in her's and guides her back to the bed.

"I'll teach you the proper way to kiss." Jane says before planting her lips upon her little sister's luscious, red lips. After a few minutes of passionate kissing Jane breaks away and says "he might ask you to do something else which I don't have to right equipment for, but I know who does." Kate stares at her sister unsure of what she means which leads to Jane to give out a soft laugh. "Well, I think Chris is home. He surely has what we're looking for." And before Kate knows what's happening she's being led down the hall to thier brother's room.

"Chris," Jane says peeking her head into his room. "can you lend a hand?"
 
Boo! You can't pull out a sapphic setup and then suddenly bring in a guy...just kidding.

I think it would be best if Chris and Jane have already been screwing each other for a while. Maybe they're even off-campus roommates. Parents think it keeps them out of trouble when they've actually been bringing tons of girls and guys over...when they aren't wrapped up in each other's sheets.

That way, Chris isn't also the nervous virgin or the average guy who has to be brow-beat into going along with things. He might play it cool at first and maybe Jane's even worked out a dialogue they'll play out but eventually they'll double-team sis and convince her to join their free-love/incestuous lifestyle.

----

Or...

Kate stood outside her brother's room, her whole body breaking out in goosebumps. Her lips were still wet with her sister's saliva and her tongue still bore the taste of Jane's flexible instrument. What was her sister planning to have Chris do? She said that Chris had some sort of equipment...

"Oh god, she doesn't want me to-"

But her own thoughts were cut off by the appearance of her brother, whose eyes were scanning every inch of her.

"Yeah, I think you're ready for your brother to give you a ride...but we're going to need to get you out of those clothes first."

Kate's eyes went wide at her brother's statement. How could he say something like that? How warped could his mind be that he would so casually tell his little sister to get naked so he could fuck her? She backed away but her sister grabbed hold of her wrist firmly.

"Come on Kate, get naked so we can get you in your pilot suit. Hope you've gone to the bathroom cause it's a pain in the ass to get it off."

Kate stared blankly at her sister, "What?"

"Look, if this guy really likes you, and I mean really likes you, he's going to want to go with you into space to fight off the venomoid forces and you can't do that without a 20-ton mech suit and a skin tight pilot suit. Now come on, we've got to get a lot more sapphic sexual harrassment in, 12 boob jokes, and some gratuitous violence before we can have you starting to date someone, let alone fight for them in a memorable scene scored by some 80s j-pop."

"I thought you were going to teach me about sex!"

"What? You're the shy female protagonist, you can't have sex until at least the last third of this series...or the fans start writing erotic fanfiction! Now come on, let's go be mech pilots!"
 
Lol, hypoxia. There actually is a Hentai (don't know the title only saw a clip or two) where the mechs are powered by sex and the villain has a tentacle colony living inside his mech that pleasures a dozen women simultaneously.

However, I feel bad for derailing the thread so back to the original idea:

I think it would be fun if guy was used as a prop. He doesn't have any real input and just does as he's told (he enjoys it and isn't being forced but is too cowed by his sister to really take initiative with the lesson) for example:

"Now remember, when it comes to giving a blowjob, you're in control. If he starts complaining or tries to force you to take it all down your throat, just put your fingers on his sack like this and then...

Chris went wide-eyed as he felt his oldest sister hold his balls in her hand.

"And give them a big squeeze!"

Kate gasped and Chris shrieked.

"But just keep that in mind, no need to practice that. Good idea if he cums on you and gets some of it on your outfit. Now, let's work on giving a good blowjob. Don't worry if you scrape Chris with your teeth, that's why we're practicing, to get better."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Chris and little sister Kate, and Chris and big sister Jane, are "Irish twins", born less than a year apart -- 10 months for them. Jane initiated Chris into adultery er I mean adulthood on his 18th birthday. Now, dominant Jane directs, it's their turn to make Kate a Woman. (How did Jane get started? Maybe with Uncle Ernie. Or Aunt Elena. Or both.) Anyway, now it's a family tradition, training the newbie in proper sexplay. And here come the cousins!
 
You don't need the brother. After the kissing lessons, which baby-sis really enjoys, big sis pulls out a strap-on to give her BJ lessons.

But on the date, baby-sis doesn't care for the brutish, masculine kisses she gets from her BF-to-be. She keeps wishing he could be more tender and loving like her sister was. Maybe shes blows him, maybe not, but either way, he just can't thrill her like Jane did. When she gets home from the date, she creeps into big-sister's bedroom and.....
 
You don't need the brother. After the kissing lessons, which baby-sis really enjoys, big sis pulls out a strap-on to give her BJ lessons.

But on the date, baby-sis doesn't care for the brutish, masculine kisses she gets from her BF-to-be. She keeps wishing he could be more tender and loving like her sister was. Maybe shes blows him, maybe not, but either way, he just can't thrill her like Jane did. When she gets home from the date, she creeps into big-sister's bedroom and.....

How big of a strap-on? Maybe she's disappointed with BF-to-be's size, it's just not what she experienced with Jane. Plus he can't offer Kate all that Kate can. Kate discovers she really likes the feel of a 12' strap-on down her throat.
 
How big of a strap-on? Maybe she's disappointed with BF-to-be's size, it's just not what she experienced with Jane. Plus he can't offer Kate all that Kate can. Kate discovers she really likes the feel of a 12' strap-on down her throat.
C'mon, y'know a hot live one is better than a dead plastic one! Kate sets off in search of magickal twelve-inch cocks to swallow. So many frogs, so few princes! She stops men on the street, whips their trousers off, gives them a wet suck -- no, not big enough! On to the next. Men start ducking into random doorways when they see her on the boulevard. Not again!
 
Back
Top