Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I slide my warm fingers down my between my thighs, I want desperately for you to be here with me - watching me. I want to feel your warm breath on my thighs as I part my labia and begin to masterbate inches from your hungry eyes. Alas, I am alone here - again. Desperately in need of someone to share this moment with me. Licking my fingers, I wait for you to contact me, to let me know you want me, to perform for your pleasure....

:kiss:

You can perform for mine!
 
I love hearing and seeing my girl masturbating to another girl! She's quite fond of it herself :D just hasn't happened for her as of yet. Cept to porn and literature but very hopefull that it will.
 
more than curious

Lurking and searching brought me here, and I'm all tingly now that I've found the space to share and learn (and play?). Happily married, mom of two, work in the corporate world, and have experienced a rapid interest in women the past couple years. Only had one experience, but it was so much fun to watch. Slowly building courage to drop my robe and jump into the pool, if the water is warm and inviting. Look forward to meeting new friends soon.

XOXO
Kel
 
Lurking and searching brought me here, and I'm all tingly now that I've found the space to share and learn (and play?). Happily married, mom of two, work in the corporate world, and have experienced a rapid interest in women the past couple years. Only had one experience, but it was so much fun to watch. Slowly building courage to drop my robe and jump into the pool, if the water is warm and inviting. Look forward to meeting new friends soon.

XOXO
Kel

Feel free to drop the robe any time. The water is always warm!
 
Day Off

Sunday must be a day off for erotic couplings...or maybe they've just taken it to the real world!!!
 
Doing the dishes.

My wife was in the military. She divulged a couple of instances where she and her roommate (in the service) had gotten frisky after they had returned to barracks from a weekend drinking date. I always thought her reluctance to talk was because she was trying to hide an interlude with another guy or something of that sort. I never pressed it.
But her roommate came to visit a couple of months after getting out of the service and stayed with us for some weeks. I first got a glimpse of their relationship one Saturday morning. I worked an overnight shift and got home in the early hours of 3:00 or 4:00 am and would usually go to bed and usually got up about 10:30 or 11:00 am. That Saturday morning the TV was on and I could hear it out in the living room and the dishes being washed from their clanging and the water running. I got up and walked over to the bedroom door and stopped in my tracks.
I could see the kitchen and sink with a direct line of view from the bedroom door, even with it almost closed, shy of two or three inches of gap. My wife was in her usual house work wear of jogging shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops. She was facing the sink, hands slowly and almost non-functionally just spinning a plate under a stream of water from the faucet. Her roommate was wearing a pair of cut-offs, also t-shirt clad, and completely in contact with her chest and crotch riding my wife's ass and back, pressing her into the sink. Her right arm curved around my wife's hip and waist and angled down into the front of her shorts. The bulge clearly showing her work my wife's cunt into a froth. The left hand was less visible but it left no doubt that it circled her other side and was tweaking her nipples. She slowly ground her crotch into my wife's ample and firm ass cheeks as she nuzzled the back of her neck and stroked her lips and tongue tip all over the back of her neck and ears.
No excuse needed in my own house, I pulled my whally out and began a long slow stroke of it as I watched this dance leading to its conclusion. I knew what was going on since I'd been in that very same spot and embrace. But her friend had this technique of swaying her hips from side to side, spreading her cheeks with her moves and embracing her thighs with her own and thrusting her hips and thighs into my wife's ass that made her spread her legs and push back her crotch while grinding into her friends busy hand. Slow, methodical, and ever increasing in obvious pleasure. She eventually abandoned her attempt at doing the dishes and pressed both her hands into the sudsy water and hung her head over the sink, eyes closed, ass pushed back with thighs spread, giving her girlfriend full access. She quickly did a side step to her left side and locked my wife's left thigh in a leg embrace. Both hands now buried deep down her shorts, one in front and the other in the rear as if she was making a finger hammock under her crotch. My cock was now oozing and I was just keeping up with the fun, 15 feet away and behind a door. The sloshing smacks of wet gushy thrust became audible, and my wife's erratic pelvic thrusts gave it away that she was on and getting close. I blew a stream across the back of the door when I saw her hunch her back and turn her head and swallow her friends tongue, buck her hips two or three times and groan into her friends mouth as her dance partner seemed to drive her fingers in to the wrist. She hung there, on her tippy toes and slowly melted around her friends hands and lingered in the penetration she had achieved. They kissed slowly and gently and separated and in seconds, both were giggling, side by side, flipping the dishes around in the sink. My wife suddenly turned towards the bedroom door and caught the sight of me backing into the rooms darkness. Hours later she asked if I enjoyed the view, I said, not as much as you, the ride and she laughed. I did ask when her friend was getting her thanks. She said, she had already picked out the strap on. Her girlfriend wasn't into guys or sharing, but did allow an audience and I stroked my cock raw watching those two many times, but that's another bunch of stories.
 
Hi Girls (raises my hand to wave and relishes the feeling of the tight cotton shirt rubbing across my taunt nipple as my arm stretches above my head in a friendly wave to the room). How is everyone today?
 
Hi Girls (raises my hand to wave and relishes the feeling of the tight cotton shirt rubbing across my taunt nipple as my arm stretches above my head in a friendly wave to the room). How is everyone today?

you always have the most riveting way of saying hello....:kiss::D
 
Hi Girls (raises my hand to wave and relishes the feeling of the tight cotton shirt rubbing across my taunt nipple as my arm stretches above my head in a friendly wave to the room). How is everyone today?

I"m great sweetie..just missing you!
 
control

do not know how one could control themself to keep from more happen lol i dont think i could lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top