Authors! Sign in here!

Why Not

I'm Lisa, I like to write stories from my own experiences. So far I have stories in erotic coupling, first time, exhib, and non consent. Most of my stories will probably be in these categories, although there won't be more in non consent.

I am a shameless exhibitionist which, is why I enjoy having people read my stories so much.
 
My name is Diane. I'm in my early 30s and I'm a lesbian who likes to write lesbian erotica.

My stories will have a B&D direction and Ann Rice's "Sleeping Beauty" stories and "Exit to Eden" both had a strong influence on me.

I'm currently writing new chapters in a story called "Private School" and another story called "Enslaved in Europe".
 
ABOUT ME, AUTHOR "AUDREYHEPBURN"

Name: Rachel
Age: 30
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Ethnicity: White/French-Canadian
Occupation: Personal trainer

Getting recognized and admired for my writing is a hard task. I'm a novice erotic/romantic novelist, my occupation is fitness training, modeling and acting, though my husband makes enough income to keep me. In the past, I briefly acted in adult film. I have written short fiction (literary, not erotic) and dabbled in writing novels - historical fiction, romance novels, literary fiction, etc and now for the first time erotic fiction for Literotica. It's tough. I am currently working on various projects that I hope to become novellas and series on Literotica. Because I like a strong plot far more than just the sex as the attraction, some of my works will feel literary, overly long and just "different". I am trying to write at a length that is tolerable because I know many readers here can't stand to read too long a build-up before the sex. I write for women, but I welcome writing for males at the same time. I love stories with a more or less romantic atmosphere, even when it's sexually charged. I love to travel and have traveled enough to know there are certain places that are prime for story-telling through Literotica. Some of my stuff borders on TV or film material because of the adventure aspect. Here is what you'll find in my writing under "AudreyHepburn":



Hotel Heiress: Series, Erotic Couplings: This is a series of stories written from the point of view of a young woman age 21-30 who is a more intelligent, sophisticated but very naughty and adventuresome version of Paris Hilton. She's a wealthy hotel heiress and she recalls her most memorable experiences, often sexual but also events that shaped her life in some way or another.

Romantic Novelist: Series, Romance: In this series, a woman (30-35) is a writer whose boyfriend is also a writer. Their adventures occur around the world and in the US, as they acquire experience doing research fo their writing. They are in love (the series is under romance) but they find temptation of sexual kinds everywhere. They have their ups and downs and deal with conflicts of every kind, including artistic differences and jealousies. When the series end, they marry and live happily ever after.

Victorian Gothic: Novel/Novella, Lesbian: Two married women from 1855 London fall in love with one another and face obstacles and opposition. One kills her abusive, evil husband and the other becomes a widow and they run from the authorities to America. The story follows their careers and experiences.

Phantom of the Opera: Erotic Horror. The "sequel" to Phantom of the Opera. The Phantom meets Christine's daughter, this happening after Christine is dead and he strikes up the same kind of relationship - mentor/student and he is increasingly dominant with her but they are in love strangely enough. Expect some chills, mystery, adventure and romance.

If anyone likes this stuff and has any question for me please either respond to this or email me.
 
Hi everybody!

My real name is Jim, 52 year old Brit living in the south. Happily married with two kids.
I've been reading Literotica for years, started to submit this year and have only just wandered into this part of the site!
I have three chapters of a story in 'Loving Wives' which I will avoid like the plague in future due to the comments of the people who read it although they obviously hate it! I have one in 'Non Human' which is normally not my bag. It is really just a short bit of fun based on an idea that came to me on a long and boring drive. It has been well received and I have a lot of requests to continue it, which I am working on.
I have lots of ideas for stories in my head, I just need the time to sit down and write them!
I would be glad to look at any ideas that may fit my style of writing. As you will see from my stories, I particularly enjoy MMF with a bit of leather and a pair of sexy boots thrown in.
If you have some ideas, let me know!
I will always respond to e-mails.
 
Hello All

I'm J JS Harshaw - it's a pen name in homage of Jubal Harshaw, one of the prime characters in Robert A. Heinlein's "Stranger in a Strange Land." Jubal is self-described in the book as: LL.B., M.D., Sci.D., bon vivant, gourmet, sybarite, popular author extraordinary, neo-pessimist philosopher, devout agnostic, professional clown, amateur subversive, and parasite by choice.

Aside from not having any of Jubal's degrees, not having enough money to be a true bon vivant or gourmet, not (yet) being a professional published writer and not being a devout agnostic or clown, I'm pretty much like my pen namesake. Jubal was snarky too and so am I but when I read some of the writer profiles on Lit, I must say, snarkiness aside, I am intimidated.

I'm 48, married 27 years, 4 sons, an ordained minister, and on disability due to a number of physical ailments and surprise of surprises! I'm also disabled due to severe, treatment resistant, major depression - which is why my story catalog on Lit is somewhat lacking anything fresh. But! The depression is lifting or, at least, moderating some (I had ECT) and so I am trying to get back up on the proverbial horse.

I'm polyamorous and marginally involved in a "V" with my wife and her lover. Would not mind adding another person for me if, after reading this somewhat self-serving, marginally self-deprecating tripe there exists a bi or bicurious female (age, race and looks unimportant) who would like to get to know me and play some. (Yes, yes...pathetic. I know.)

I like movies, music, reading, politics, religion, driving and of course, sex and writing. Live in the 913 Area Code of the Kansas City Metro area. Go Chiefs!

I've got 44 stories on Lit. They range over a fair number of categories. My favorite category is Fetish - for drugs and breath control (actually restricting blood flow to the brain via a choke hold on the carotid arteries); I have personal experience with both - LEGAL narcotics and sedatives and choking.

I also like the Lesbian category, principally because I think the physical and sensual beauty of two (or more) women, enjoying their sexuality is simply one of the most beautiful, erotic, God given things on earth. I was riding the subway in NYC a few years back and at the 42d Street(?) station, two women got on, stood in front of where I was sitting and proceeded to make out with each other until their stop. My Lord and My God! What an introduction to Manhattan! But I digress.

As a surprise to myself, Nonconsent/Reluctance and Erotic Horror. I say it's a surprise because though I like and am "into" certain aspects of BDSM, I am not a true Sadist. What is the difference? Well the Marquis de Sade - for which the fetish is named - got his kicks off of taking his victims/playmates against their will, i.e., nonconsensually. I'm of the "safe, sane and consensual" school. I can not find or take pleasure from my sub partner UNLESS she finds pleasure in it and consents. So I was always perplexed on how I would write a nonconsentual story. But somehow I have managed to overcome my "reluctance" and have produced at least two relatively successful NC/Reluctance stories (Deceit and Tell Him Valdez is Coming) and one NC story that did so-so but DAMN I like it the best and it's FUNNY, that's right, I think it's FUNNY, in a dry sort of way (ELi's Coming).

There is another writer who signed into this thread - nici, I believe - who said she liked the "human pathology" of sex and its driving force and I do too. Haven't quite figured out how to write about it yet but...

So...I guess that's pretty much it. As of 7/23/07 I have risen to the challenge of a thread in Story Ideas for a story involving Jesus - as in Christ. The thread is titled "Who Would Jesus Do?" I may find out just how bad a writer I am and/or get struck by lightning or have a plague of frogs befall me but I never said I was all that smart. You know, Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread...? :)

Anyway...feel free to email or IM me. I love feedback and other such communications.

Jubal
 
Welcome, Jubal - I grokked your handle immediately, being a big fan of RAH in general, and SiaSL in particular. Looking forward to your snarky comments.....Carney
 
Carnevil9 said:
Welcome, Jubal - I grokked your handle immediately, being a big fan of RAH in general, and SiaSL in particular. Looking forward to your snarky comments.....Carney

Share water, brother. And thanks for the welcome! :)

Jubal
 
Hello All,


I'm just a guy in my 40's down in Texas trying to make a living. I am also married to a wonderful gal who may or may not know that I am more than a little bi-curious. Sometimes, I think she does but, she's in denial. One thing though, even though I tend to write Bi-Curious erotic fiction, I would never ever (no matter what my story's characters do) mess around on my wife with either a female or male.

So far, I have written 6 stories for Lit. I stick mostly with Gay Male fiction since there isn't a Bi-Curious category. I have also recently started a Non-Consent storyline that has elements of Incest. And, I have also started another one that is in Non-Consent also that is fundamentally in the Gay Male category.

Sometimes I wonder if other authors have as much difficulty in deciding what category or genre their stories should be in as I do. Probably so.

I would like to become a good enough author to submit some of my stories to an erotic publishing house and, dare I say it, make money doing so. That would be fun. But, how would I go about explaining that to my wife?

"Uhmm, honey, uhmmmm I just deposited a check into the bank."

"Oh, and where did that money come from? Which gig," she asks?

"Uhmm, well you see, it's like this honey. In my spare time I write erotic fiction and I have actually published a few books."

"Erotic fiction? Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could have helped you."

"Well honey, uhmmm, no, you couldn't have helped me because it was gay fiction."

See what I mean. Kind of hard to let that large bit of fiction go in a relationship.

Oh crud, it's nice to meet you all by the way. My manners are bad sometimes. I should have done that first I guess.

Take care and may you all have a great day (I wonder if that last bit looked gay).
 
Texan065 said:
Hello All,


I'm just a guy in my 40's down in Texas trying to make a living. I am also married to a wonderful gal who may or may not know that I am more than a little bi-curious. Sometimes, I think she does but, she's in denial. One thing though, even though I tend to write Bi-Curious erotic fiction, I would never ever (no matter what my story's characters do) mess around on my wife with either a female or male.

So far, I have written 6 stories for Lit. I stick mostly with Gay Male fiction since there isn't a Bi-Curious category. I have also recently started a Non-Consent storyline that has elements of Incest. And, I have also started another one that is in Non-Consent also that is fundamentally in the Gay Male category.

Sometimes I wonder if other authors have as much difficulty in deciding what category or genre their stories should be in as I do. Probably so.

I would like to become a good enough author to submit some of my stories to an erotic publishing house and, dare I say it, make money doing so. That would be fun. But, how would I go about explaining that to my wife?

"Uhmm, honey, uhmmmm I just deposited a check into the bank."

"Oh, and where did that money come from? Which gig," she asks?

"Uhmm, well you see, it's like this honey. In my spare time I write erotic fiction and I have actually published a few books."

"Erotic fiction? Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could have helped you."

"Well honey, uhmmm, no, you couldn't have helped me because it was gay fiction."

See what I mean. Kind of hard to let that large bit of fiction go in a relationship.

Oh crud, it's nice to meet you all by the way. My manners are bad sometimes. I should have done that first I guess.

Take care and may you all have a great day (I wonder if that last bit looked gay).



Oh that was too funny!!!!! Welcome Tex......
 
I don't know if I introduced myself.......Titiana Peaks. I write mostly erotic couplings, my one venture into First Time was miserable.

I will be 30 on 1 September, I am married, with 3 kids.
 
First post

Hi everyone,

My name is Sara, I'm almost 22 y o (November). I recentlly joined and this will be my first post here.

The reason I joined is I started writing a story about me and daddy. The incest theme really excites me. I have asked an editor to help me out, but still no answear. If any editor read this, I will be happy to get some help. I'm swedish, but my english is pretty good. I could still use some help to get a final touch to my story before posting. Others than the incest thing I do have a smoking fetish and LOVES leather and sexy boots. I'm bi and I love to get new friends. Only serious friendly friends, no crazy maniacs. I have enough of them.

Kisses
Sara
 
Sararamslut said:
Hi everyone,

My name is Sara, I'm almost 22 y o (November). I recentlly joined and this will be my first post here.

The reason I joined is I started writing a story about me and daddy. The incest theme really excites me. I have asked an editor to help me out, but still no answear. If any editor read this, I will be happy to get some help. I'm swedish, but my english is pretty good. I could still use some help to get a final touch to my story before posting. Others than the incest thing I do have a smoking fetish and LOVES leather and sexy boots. I'm bi and I love to get new friends. Only serious friendly friends, no crazy maniacs. I have enough of them.

Kisses
Sara


I'd offer to help but I'm a LOUSY editor. I did write a smoking story if you want to read it.
 
TitianaPeaks said:
I don't know if I introduced myself.......Titiana Peaks. I write mostly erotic couplings, my one venture into First Time was miserable.

I will be 30 on 1 September, I am married, with 3 kids.


welcome. keep writing, let us know if we can help.
 
Hibbidyhai

Hi, I go by Hibby for short (I use this screen name for all my online avatars). I'm not really interested in any specific genre of literotica, I'll read just about anything if its good. I write short stories, poems, and I've been working on several novels and a graphic novel for awhile now. I've only posted 1 short story so far, but I've got half a dozen I'm going to edit and post soon. (I'm new here.)
 
Hello Literotica!!

Hey! My name is Gary. I'm a 41 year old divorced man with no kids, but two beautiful animals. One dog, Abbey, and a cat Lucky. I live in Jacksonville, FL. I've been writing since I was 12. I started with poetry and short fiction (tame stuff) and over the years have written a few plays and screenplays (none bought or published). The only erotica I have written was letters and later emails (yeah, I'm *that* old) when wooing or dating.

I have always been healthy, adventurous and arduous when it comes to sex and have always enjoyed reading stories and watching videos/DVDs. I stumbled upon Literotica back in May and have been lurking, enjoying other's submissions.

I got to thinking that I may want to try my hand at a little erotic fiction, so I sat down and pounded out some stories. In the last week I submitted three stories and am currently awaiting their approval.

I write whatever my muse brings me. The first three stories were about incest, non consenting sex through hypnosis and consenting sex between familiar lovers.

I look forward to being an active member of this community and hopefully pleasurably affecting those who read my work.

If you are interested in reading my non erotic work it is posted in my MySpace blog. Please email me privately and I would be glad to give you the address.
 
Hello...first post

Hello. I'm a 49 year old single male near Long Beach, California. I've always been interested in sexuality and erotica, but have never really attempted to write it for groups. Overall, I'm trying to expand on my own sexuality, not just through writing, but through other areas of my life.

Up to the age of 45, I was the classic "loser". Overweight, bespectacled, balding, I never really attracted women whom I found attractive. My family and friends had always been close-minded, and I augmented that suppression with drinking.

Anyway, I decided to say, to hell with this crap. I pretty much quit alcohol cold turkey for over 2 years, and worked out a physical regimen. I weighed 275 at one point, all of it fat, but now weigh 190. I don't really work out hard yet, but am looking for a regimen to help me get into optimal shape. I believe that feeling good emotionally helps if one is happy with one's body, and although I'm not completely happy with it yet, I am thrilled with the current pace.

Also, I've decided to expand on my own sexuality. As I mentioned, I've been rather repressed all my life. Although repression is generally a bad thing, I took stock of the past, and concluded that since I never had indiscriminate sex which would have led to disease or getting a woman pregnant, I consider it a plus at this point. However, I have been witness to many relationships which suffered or broke up because of cheating or lack of sexual empathy, and would rather remain single than get into such a relationship. Masturbation is finally being accepted as a normal way of relieving oneself, and I look forward to being in a position where I don't have to hide it when necessary.

In addition, I have a very large, robust sexual fantasy capability. I feel the need to expand and treasure sexuality and orgasm in a positive, sharing manner is more important that suppressing it. My only requirement is to have the utmost respect for the people I share such feelings with, which is why I would have to be friends with such people.

And that is what led me here as well. I'd like to try my hand at writing about all sorts of different sexual encounters, from the standpoint of men, women, gay, straight, group, college age, middle age, senior age, one on one, and combinations of all of the above. Most important, though, is to have others who are like minded and feel the same as myself, and are happy for me to share my fantasies. I do admit, though, that some of my stories require breaks on my part that aren't necessarily related to fatigue or writer's block :D.

In any case, I appreciate this site and look forward to interacting with other authors and readers here in my journey toward overall acceptance of what I desire. I'll see everyone around!
 
I have been working on all different minutae both erotic and not...I am hoping to gain some insight on different communites within the erotic spectrum and to see how it applies to every day life.

Also I would be glad to help in adding to the wealth of erotic stories here :)

Hey Sirhugs, Nice to see you on the Welcoming commitee :kiss: :D
 
ms.read said:
I have been working on all different minutae both erotic and not...I am hoping to gain some insight on different communites within the erotic spectrum and to see how it applies to every day life.

Also I would be glad to help in adding to the wealth of erotic stories here :)

Hey Sirhugs, Nice to see you on the Welcoming commitee :kiss: :D


howdy...I must admit, real life has distracted me lately - sold my house, now packing.
 
ThunderJack said:
Hello. I'm a 49 year old single male near Long Beach, California. I've always been interested in sexuality and erotica, but have never really attempted to write it for groups. Overall, I'm trying to expand on my own sexuality, not just through writing, but through other areas of my life.

Up to the age of 45, I was the classic "loser". Overweight, bespectacled, balding, I never really attracted women whom I found attractive. My family and friends had always been close-minded, and I augmented that suppression with drinking.

Anyway, I decided to say, to hell with this crap. I pretty much quit alcohol cold turkey for over 2 years, and worked out a physical regimen. I weighed 275 at one point, all of it fat, but now weigh 190. I don't really work out hard yet, but am looking for a regimen to help me get into optimal shape. I believe that feeling good emotionally helps if one is happy with one's body, and although I'm not completely happy with it yet, I am thrilled with the current pace.

Also, I've decided to expand on my own sexuality. As I mentioned, I've been rather repressed all my life. Although repression is generally a bad thing, I took stock of the past, and concluded that since I never had indiscriminate sex which would have led to disease or getting a woman pregnant, I consider it a plus at this point. However, I have been witness to many relationships which suffered or broke up because of cheating or lack of sexual empathy, and would rather remain single than get into such a relationship. Masturbation is finally being accepted as a normal way of relieving oneself, and I look forward to being in a position where I don't have to hide it when necessary.

In addition, I have a very large, robust sexual fantasy capability. I feel the need to expand and treasure sexuality and orgasm in a positive, sharing manner is more important that suppressing it. My only requirement is to have the utmost respect for the people I share such feelings with, which is why I would have to be friends with such people.

And that is what led me here as well. I'd like to try my hand at writing about all sorts of different sexual encounters, from the standpoint of men, women, gay, straight, group, college age, middle age, senior age, one on one, and combinations of all of the above. Most important, though, is to have others who are like minded and feel the same as myself, and are happy for me to share my fantasies. I do admit, though, that some of my stories require breaks on my part that aren't necessarily related to fatigue or writer's block :D.

In any case, I appreciate this site and look forward to interacting with other authors and readers here in my journey toward overall acceptance of what I desire. I'll see everyone around!

enjoy the ride..... see you on the other side

please post early and often and write em iffn you can.
 
hello and thanks for reading

At 39, I am finally finding my voice and the ability to let go and unleash my inner bad boy on the literary world. It's been a long time coming . . .
I'm looking forward to surprising myself and writing as many stories as I can so that I can begin being published.

Besides erotica (and outright porn), I love writing of many other kinds: lyrics for songs, poetry, inspirational stories, health and well-being.

Although I'm pretty quiet and introverted, I am looking forward to feedback from like-minded people.

Beau Stevens
 
Hi

I'm 20, and a new author here. I've been on the site for a couple of years though, enjoying the stories. My interests are mainly with interracial and group sex, although nonconsent and incest are great too. I have a lot of experiences, ideas, and fantasies I'd love to bring to life for everyone here. Hope you love them as much as I have!
 
ThunderJack said:
Hello. I'm a 49 year old single male near Long Beach, California. I've always been interested in sexuality and erotica, but have never really attempted to write it for groups. Overall, I'm trying to expand on my own sexuality, not just through writing, but through other areas of my life.

Up to the age of 45, I was the classic "loser". Overweight, bespectacled, balding, I never really attracted women whom I found attractive. My family and friends had always been close-minded, and I augmented that suppression with drinking.

Anyway, I decided to say, to hell with this crap. I pretty much quit alcohol cold turkey for over 2 years, and worked out a physical regimen. I weighed 275 at one point, all of it fat, but now weigh 190. I don't really work out hard yet, but am looking for a regimen to help me get into optimal shape. I believe that feeling good emotionally helps if one is happy with one's body, and although I'm not completely happy with it yet, I am thrilled with the current pace.

Also, I've decided to expand on my own sexuality. As I mentioned, I've been rather repressed all my life. Although repression is generally a bad thing, I took stock of the past, and concluded that since I never had indiscriminate sex which would have led to disease or getting a woman pregnant, I consider it a plus at this point. However, I have been witness to many relationships which suffered or broke up because of cheating or lack of sexual empathy, and would rather remain single than get into such a relationship. Masturbation is finally being accepted as a normal way of relieving oneself, and I look forward to being in a position where I don't have to hide it when necessary.

In addition, I have a very large, robust sexual fantasy capability. I feel the need to expand and treasure sexuality and orgasm in a positive, sharing manner is more important that suppressing it. My only requirement is to have the utmost respect for the people I share such feelings with, which is why I would have to be friends with such people.

And that is what led me here as well. I'd like to try my hand at writing about all sorts of different sexual encounters, from the standpoint of men, women, gay, straight, group, college age, middle age, senior age, one on one, and combinations of all of the above. Most important, though, is to have others who are like minded and feel the same as myself, and are happy for me to share my fantasies. I do admit, though, that some of my stories require breaks on my part that aren't necessarily related to fatigue or writer's block :D.

In any case, I appreciate this site and look forward to interacting with other authors and readers here in my journey toward overall acceptance of what I desire. I'll see everyone around!



Wow Jack, that's a mouthful. I have a family just like yours tho, close minded, and sexually suppressed, and some real bible toters . I found real release in posting my stories on Lit tho. I hope you do too. Welcome to Lit, and I hope you enjoy your stay! :rose:
 
Hello,

Just been introduced to this site last night so making a few random posts,

Just surfed around on site and good to see another 30/11, although I have had a few fore than you nearly 2X.

So hello and look forward to catching you online, ( not sure where on this site as I keep getting lost )

Catchya

Freddy28
 
Back
Top